• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Outlet Shopping Successful with Pampered Chef!

In summary, the conversation is about the success of sending out an email promoting the Pampered Chef Outlet specials. The participants share their excitement and results from sending out the email, with some receiving orders and others having potential leads for future sales. One participant even receives a surprise order from a HO lead. However, there is also a mention of a cancelled order and confusion regarding the reason for the cancellation.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
For those of you that have NOT sent out an outlet email yet, DO IT!! I did last night and have received 2 orders that total $139!!:D I also had a call today from a woman who wants to purchase 3 Lg Bar Pans. I'm waiting for her to return my call with the cc#.

I put in the subject line (Thanks Becky) "Best EVER Pampered Chef Outlet Specials"

My newsletter was the base of it going out but heck why not advertise outlet prices!!

Definitely check that thread out on CS started by ChefBecky called Outlet Success! http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/outlet-success-36884/

I got $150 in sales by doing the same.

AWESOME Deb!! That puts $150 closer to TPC!!!

Update~I'm up to $353 in orders and still climbing!! EXCITED!! Can't you tell?!!!:D

Awesome subject line. I'm about to send out my newsletter, but I'll definitely put that in the subject line instead of my usual newsletter title.:D

Absolutely Becky! I'm now up to $423!! $70 already with 2 orders today!

pampmomof3 said:
Absolutely Becky! I'm now up to $423!! $70 already with 2 orders today!

That's awesome! I just sent out my newsletter to about 60% of my contacts so we'll see what happens. I get cut off if I send too many in one day, so I'll send the rest tomorrow and hope for the best. Between the outlet and asking for "Team Leaders" to sell pink products, I'm hoping I get some good sales out of it!

Woo hoo!! So within 2 hours of the newsletter going out and highlight the outlet, I have a $48.50 order so far! And one of my past hosts (someone who went nuts on the outlet last month...over $300!!) forwarded my email to three of her friends, one of whom has a daughter getting married and she plugged the wedding registry! Cool!

I sent my outlet email last night-3 orders today! They will total about $85....that is 85 points toward Mexico!

Okay...I just sent an email! Wish me luck! I am about $3000 away from 50K career sales!

Good Luck Sue!!! You can do it!!

Got another one late last night for $15.25! Whoa! It's more than I had before!! Almost at $450 since LATE Sunday night!

That's awesome Kristi! I have about $60 in orders so far and someone emailed me to ask about the entertaining set and if the small bowls fit in the caddy, so I expect an order will be coming through from her. :) Yay! I haven't even sent the email out to the 2nd half of my customers yet. Woo hoo!

pamperedbecky said:
That's awesome Kristi! I have about $60 in orders so far and someone emailed me to ask about the entertaining set and if the small bowls fit in the caddy, so I expect an order will be coming through from her. :) Yay! I haven't even sent the email out to the 2nd half of my customers yet. Woo hoo!

Awesome Becky! I just had a lady waiting on the sidewalk for me to come out of the grocery store so she could ask me for a catalog! She's so excited to finally meet someone down here and she wants to co host a show! Cool!!!

i sent an email this afternoon and had someone call me within 10 minutes to place a $70 order:D:D I LOVE the outlet!:party:

I'm staying positive, thanks for the idea...I sent it out the other day, so far $21.75 but that is more than I had :) So hopefully there are more orders to come. Congrats to everyone's success!

I had an HO lead today that checked out the outlet. Look at her quantities!

1391 Deep Dish Baker Lid 8
1970 Accessory Forks 6
1944 Small Bowl Caddy 8
2905 Stainless Serving Picks 3
1985 Entertaining Set 2
1075 Kitchen Shears 1
1050 Vegetable Peeler 3
1301 Pizza Cutter 3
1825 Prep Bowl Set 1

Total: $164.75

Man, I LOVE :love0010: those surprises! I also had this order:
2644 Twixit Clip! - Citrus 1
1075 Kitchen Shears 1

Total: $8.75

Too funny!! FREE $$ in my pocket!!

I emailed both customers from the outlet last night and got an email this am saying the $165 order ended up canceling her order and her daughter would explain everything to her. WHAT? Explain to me too please!:rolleyes:

pampmomof3 said:
I emailed both customers from the outlet last night and got an email this am saying the $165 order ended up canceling her order and her daughter would explain everything to her. WHAT? Explain to me too please!:rolleyes:

What? That's weird. I was so excited for you for a minute there. What about the daughter explaining everything to her? I'm confused. I'm sure you are too!

pampmomof3 said:

Huh???
Let us know what explanation you end up getting...:confused:

I know! I want the darn explanation too!! :angel:

Just got my explanation:

Hi, Kristi!

I'm a brand new PC consultant, and Mom placed this order with the intent to do so through my new business. Because I'm new and do not have my website yet, I'm unable to receive credit for online orders. (We didn't know this when Mom placed her order!) Mom called Customer Service, and they said the only way for me to receive the credit is to cancel the order, and once I have my website set up, she'll re-order her products through me.

Sorry for the confusion!

Totally makes sense now. Bummer for me but good for her!

Oh well...
:(
Call HO and let them know about this so that they put you back in the queue for leads.

Oh that's a bummer. At least now you know. :)

dannyzmom said:
Oh well...
Call HO and let them know about this so that they put you back in the queue for leads.

Good Call! Thank you!

The explanation does make sense.. kind of... unfortunately, won't her mom NOT be able to get the items from her new consultant daughter? All of the things she ordered are outlet items and can't people only order outlet items through out websites? Since she's new and doesn't qualify for orders on her website yet, how are they going to do that?

I guess she's going to wait to do it. I emailed her back and asked if she was here locally and I got this in response:

Thanks for your understanding. : )

I live in the DC area (Maryland, exactly) now; I moved up here in 2004 after getting married. My PC recruiter is up here, local to me. I used to live in Orlando (graduated UCF and worked at the Space Center), and Mom/Dad still live in Melbourne (FL), which is why the PC website automatically assigned her to you. : )

Thanks, again! Enjoy the Florida weather... I miss it!

dannyzmom said:
Oh well...

Well I called and spoke to career solutions. The woman told me that it is a lead and unfortunately turned out to be a un successful lead for me. She said the lead system doesn't promise a good lead everytime. Which I COMPLETELY understand but COME ON!

I understand that. Personally, I don't think it's fair that some bad leads are recognized as bad and the director gets put back in the system ahead of someone else and other bad leads get the too bad for you response.

They are right. There is no guarantee that a lead will be good. Some people delight in playing games with people (those no response people or those like the one I had with the email of [email protected] and a name of a b - and PC said "well, that could be a real email and name" - hello!?!) and there are some who are mad at PC and take it out on us by messing with our system.

I am happy they are requiring more information of the leads again so we at least have a better chance. For quite a while all the leads I got were bad - all of them but now it's back to just over half being at least an order.

Well, this isn't an outlet order but I'm doing the happy dance now! This guy ordered from me 2 years ago (he was a HO lead and ordered all Simple Additions) and I've kept him on my e-mail list (I always add HO leads from orders to my e-mail newsletter) and he ordered again! His original order was $715 and today I got this! I've called him before (left voicemail) and said that if he wants to order again like this, we could do it as a show and he could get a better deal. He's never taken me up on it. He works for the company that does the corporate catering at Compuware Headquarters in downtown Detroit!Woo-hoo!Here's what he ordered:Item Qty
1930 Medium Squares Plates (Set of 2) 4
1954 Rectangle Stand 2
1915 Medium Square Bowls 2
1953 Three Tiered Stand 2
2022 Rectangle Platter 10Total: $496.00This totally helps with my lean month!!!! :D :D :D

WOW! Colleen! What a great customer to have!

I have had a great month with website/outlet sales-over $400...and since I am in month 3 of the big R, I need every sale I can get! It looks like my team I will get the $4000, I am now just holding my breath to see if my inactive recruit submits the order to push her over $200 (other thread). I sent her the info and plan to call her tomorrow to talk about getting her contacts information
:pray:

WTG Colleen!I always add HO leads to my email list too. :)

finley1991 said:
Well, this isn't an outlet order but I'm doing the happy dance now! This guy ordered from me 2 years ago (he was a HO lead and ordered all Simple Additions) and I've kept him on my e-mail list (I always add HO leads from orders to my e-mail newsletter) and he ordered again! His original order was $715 and today I got this! I've called him before (left voicemail) and said that if he wants to order again like this, we could do it as a show and he could get a better deal. He's never taken me up on it. He works for the company that does the corporate catering at Compuware Headquarters in downtown Detroit!

Woo-hoo!

Here's what he ordered:

Item Qty
1954 Rectangle Stand 2
2022 Rectangle Platter 10

Total: $496.00

This totally helps with my lean month!!!! :D :D :D

HOLY MOLY! What a great day!!! That's AWESOME!!

I am having such a great day! My director did her contact blitz tonight so I called ALL of the people I sent Deb's recruiting letter to...Made 16 calls...
Left 10 messages
Booked 5 shows - 3 June/2 July and 2 June shows (and possibly the 3rd) are kick-off shows
And got one "no thanks" because she's moving.So I'm off to have a VERY BIG glass of wine!!!!!

WOO HOO!! Colleen! You go girl! :party:

finley1991 said:
Well, this isn't an outlet order but I'm doing the happy dance now! This guy ordered from me 2 years ago (he was a HO lead and ordered all Simple Additions) and I've kept him on my e-mail list (I always add HO leads from orders to my e-mail newsletter) and he ordered again! His original order was $715 and today I got this! I've called him before (left voicemail) and said that if he wants to order again like this, we could do it as a show and he could get a better deal. He's never taken me up on it. He works for the company that does the corporate catering at Compuware Headquarters in downtown Detroit!

Woo-hoo!

Here's what he ordered:

Item Qty
1954 Rectangle Stand 2
2022 Rectangle Platter 10

Total: $496.00

This totally helps with my lean month!!!! :D :D :D

Wow! That's FABULOUS!!
Gotta love customers like him!
You may wanna email or call him and offer him a bottle of our SS cleaner to keep his SA lookin' good.

finley1991 said:
I am having such a great day!

My director did her contact blitz tonight so I called ALL of the people I sent Deb's recruiting letter to...

Made 16 calls...
Left 10 messages
Booked 5 shows - 3 June/2 July and 2 June shows (and possibly the 3rd) are kick-off shows
And got one "no thanks" because she's moving.

So I'm off to have a VERY BIG glass of wine!!!!!

Go Colleen! You deserve it!! :)

1. What is the Pampered Chef Outlet and how does it work?

The Pampered Chef Outlet is an online store where customers can purchase discounted products from Pampered Chef. These products are typically discontinued or overstock items, and can be purchased at a discounted price. Customers can shop the outlet by browsing through the products or by searching for specific items.

2. Are the products in the Pampered Chef Outlet of the same quality as regular products?

Yes, the products in the Pampered Chef Outlet are of the same high quality as regular products. They may be discontinued or overstock items, but they are still made with the same materials and standards as all Pampered Chef products.

3. How often are new products added to the Pampered Chef Outlet?

New products are added to the Pampered Chef Outlet on a regular basis. However, the availability of specific products may vary and some items may sell out quickly. It is recommended to check the outlet frequently for new deals and products.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on outlet purchases?

No, consultant discounts cannot be applied to outlet purchases. The outlet prices are already heavily discounted and cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.

5. Is there a limit to how many items I can purchase from the Pampered Chef Outlet?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can purchase from the outlet. However, keep in mind that products are only available while supplies last, so it is best to purchase items as soon as possible if you are interested in them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies