• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Covered Strawberries a Good Idea for an Outdoor Show?

In summary, the Aug. 20 outdoor show with Chilzanne is looking good. She is expecting mostly couples to attend, and another Wahoo! She is thinking of bringing chocolate covered strawberries and serving them in the Chilzanne Rectangular server. If the server is on backorder, it is possible to borrow another from a consultant who lives near you. There is a recipe for cool and creamy chocolate fondue in All the Best, and it may still be available by the time the show happens.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Outdoor show and Chilzanne question ....I just found out that my Aug. 20 show is outdoors. Wahoo! She is expecting mostly couples to attend. Another Wahoo!

I was thinking of bringing chocolate covered strawberries and serving them in the Chilzanne Rectangular server. Is this a good idea if the server is on backorder? It is the only piece of chilzanne I have and was thinking that it would open the door to discuss other chilzanne items, even if they can't get this particular item by that time!

Last edited:
Is there anyway to borrow another piece from a consultant who lives near you? I would do the sectional server with the cool chocolate fondue (on the cover of All the Best) in the center with fruit in the sections...

Would this recipe be in our files somewhere??

Honestly ... I'm not sure ... I know there was one on display at a recent fair ... but I'm not sure if it's the person who is near me or the one who lives further away!

Under files search for fondue and it is called cool and creamy chocolate fondue. I haven't tried it, but my host next week RAVES about it - she can't believe I have never had it! You could set up stations for each kind of fruit and the fondue...

The fondue is good and easy to make.

It's in All the Best.

I know, but I don't have the cookbook.

MOVING BACK TO MY ORIGINAL QUESTION .....

Would it be OK to bring a PC tool that is on backorder to my show? It just would be a LOT more convenient to bring an item I actually own rather than having to drive way out of my way to borrow a sectional server from someone else.

YES! It's on backorder, not stop sell. Besides, we bring one piece of other collections. They get the idea and then can choose another piece. If you are very concerned, I would print out the Product info on the ones you aren't bringing so that you can be specific about the dimensions and such. PLUS, the Rectangle Server MAY still be available then. It will give you a great opportunity to mention how very popular they are since it doesn't happen often that products start running out SO quickly!

They'll have catalogs, so no need to print out info ... and I've seen the Sectional up close anyway ... so I think it will work. As long as I have food on the center part I won't be showing off what is unique about it (the "egg" tray.)

Hopefully by the 20th we'll have a better idea of what's going on with the Chilzanne stuff...it's a big frustration that we can't show it in September!

Last edited:

What products are best for outdoor cooking?

Our top recommended products for outdoor cooking include our BBQ grill tool set, non-stick grill pan, marinade infuser, and grilling planks.

Can I use Pampered Chef products on a charcoal grill?

Yes, many of our products are safe to use on a charcoal grill. However, we recommend checking the specific product's instructions or consulting with a consultant for the best results.

How do I clean my Pampered Chef outdoor cooking products?

Generally, our outdoor cooking products can be cleaned with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. For tougher stains, you can also use a baking soda paste or our Grill and Outdoor Cleaning Paste.

Can I use Pampered Chef products for camping?

Yes, many of our products are great for camping, such as our portable grill tools, camping cookware, and food chopper. They are lightweight, durable, and easy to pack for your outdoor adventures.

What is the best way to store my outdoor cooking products?

We recommend storing your outdoor cooking products in a cool, dry place. If possible, keep them in their original packaging or in a container to prevent damage. For items with sharp blades, make sure to store them safely to avoid any accidents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedPrincess02
Replies
Views
leftymac
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views