• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizational Schedule: I Found the Answer I Was Looking For!

In summary, Priscilla from the thread "Organizational Tips Needed" said to organize your week, not your day. She also said to have a To Do list that only has five items, and to set your timer for 15 minutes and stick to the task.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Looking for answer already posted--FOUND IT!!!!I found a thread that was, I think, about orginization but I can't find it now. There is a consultant that posted an answer kind of saying

Monday:MAC Calls
Tuesday:To the mailbox
Wednesday:Call leads

and etc

Remember, these aren't what this person really does on the those days, but wanted to give you an example.

Last edited:
I'd help you out, but I'm not organized enough to find it.

Time for you to call JilleySue TKG :)

Who is JilleySue? Would she have the answer?

No, JilleySue is the maven of organization.

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!

This is from Priscilla from the thread "Organizational Tips Needed" I hope she doesn't mind me re-posting her awswer

Organize your week, not your day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe you can try to organize your week. For example, call hosts on Mondays only. After calling, put together any paperwork related to those calls to get in the mail. I have a folder for each host, and all info goes in there. As soon as I book the show I print out directions and put them in, make a check off list to make sure I have not forgotten anything.

Tues is for CC calls, followup afterwards with anything to be mailed or adjustments.

Wed is for cold call leads, bridal shows, etc.

Thurs is for Survivor/CSI/Grey's/ER Do not call me, I will not answer the phone.

Friday is for organizing from the week, etc.

Also, your To Do list should only have five items, any more is overwhelming. Set your timer for 15 minutes AND STICK TO THE TASK AT HAND FOR THAT TIME. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING FOR 15 MINUTES. No Chef Success No email No interruptions

I tend to break each day into a mini version of this, and do 15 minutes for each section (Power Hour, Belinda Ellsworth version). I then spend about 15 minutes getting things out to mail.

Also, at shows, if I am talking to a guest about something and they need a follow-up from me, I tell them to write it on their door prize slip, or I make a note of it at checkout. I then go through those slips, get the info they needed, and get it into the mail or email. Seems to be working so far.

naekelsey said:
FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!
This is from Priscilla from the thread "Organizational Tips Needed" I hope she doesn't mind me re-posting her awswer

I've put it into a word & pdf document so that it will be easier to find the next time someone is looking for it.

Attachments

• Organize your week.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 474
  • Organize your week.pdf
    2.5 KB · Views: 392
Thanks!! I am making my kids a "chore" chart and making myself a "mommy chore" chart, including all of these things. When I am done I will post pics of my art piece!

Awww a thread alll about me on my birthday...LOL

Jilley Sue, TODAY is your BIRTHDAY?!?!?!!?!

It's MINE TOO!!!!

Happy birthday to us!!! :):):):)

Related to Organizational Schedule: I Found the Answer I Was Looking For!

What is an organizational schedule?

An organizational schedule is a plan or system that helps individuals or groups effectively manage their time and tasks in order to achieve their goals and objectives.

Why is having an organizational schedule important?

Having an organizational schedule can help improve productivity, reduce stress and overwhelm, and ensure that important tasks and deadlines are not forgotten or overlooked.

How do I create an organizational schedule?

To create an organizational schedule, start by assessing your current tasks and responsibilities, setting priorities, and identifying key deadlines. Then, use a planner, calendar, or other tools to create a schedule that includes specific tasks, goals, and timeframes.

What are some tips for staying organized with my schedule?

Some tips for staying organized with your schedule include setting aside dedicated time for planning, regularly reviewing and updating your schedule, breaking down larger tasks into smaller, manageable ones, and avoiding overbooking or taking on too many tasks at once.

Can an organizational schedule be flexible?

Yes, an organizational schedule can be flexible. It is important to leave some room for unexpected tasks or interruptions and to be open to adjusting your schedule as needed. However, it is also important to stick to your schedule as much as possible to maintain productivity and meet deadlines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • chef131doreen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • kdangel518