• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Organization? Share Your Workshop Notes and Learn from Others!

In summary, the conversation is discussing the struggle with organization and note-taking at a conference, specifically the organization workshop. The speakers' different perspectives and the potential to purchase recordings of the workshops are mentioned. It is also suggested to review and summarize notes, and to create a system for organizing them. The person is willing to share their notes with others and acknowledges the strengths and weaknesses of being a packrat.
Kathytnt
This is my biggest problem. Could those of you that go to the organization workshops please share your notes after conference when it is legal to reveal. I am sure each speaker is a little different and that we can learn from all

This is the toughest part for me in the business and frustrating for my hubby

He is Mr Organized and then he marries me - Ms. Packrat

Thanks so much!!!

I too am a Packrat. I will be taking the Organization Workshop. Are you taking that workshop or no? I will take notes--I can't guarantee they will be legible. Also, I have been told we can purchase at Conference recordings of the workshops. Anyone know more about that?

Julie

EKO is the company that records Conference workshops. They'll have order forms there to order them. You can order individual titles, or (best value) a single CD with all titles in MP3 format. They usually have a set for each wave, and pick the best recording of each workshop topic (so there'll be one organization recording, one on host coaching, etc.).

the CD's usually ship in early September.

Here is EKO's website -- you can buy compilations year round! http://ekochef.com/conventions.html

Hi there! I completely understand your struggle with organization and trying to keep track of all the information shared at conference. As a fellow consultant, I have found that taking detailed notes during the workshops and presentations is extremely helpful. I also like to review and summarize my notes after the conference to really solidify the information in my mind. Additionally, I have found that creating a system for organizing and storing my notes, whether it be digitally or in a notebook, has been a game-changer for me. I would be happy to share my notes with you after the conference, as I agree that we can all learn from each other's perspectives and experiences. Don't be too hard on yourself for being a packrat - we all have our strengths and weaknesses, and I'm sure your husband appreciates your creativity and resourcefulness in the kitchen! Keep up the great work!

What are Organization Workshop Notes?

Organization Workshop Notes are a series of practical tips and techniques for organizing your kitchen and cooking space, developed by Pampered Chef. These notes provide step-by-step instructions and helpful suggestions for decluttering, maximizing storage space, and creating a functional and efficient work area.

How can I access Organization Workshop Notes?

Organization Workshop Notes can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a live workshop or cooking show where the notes will be shared.

Are Organization Workshop Notes customizable?

Yes, Organization Workshop Notes can be personalized to fit your specific needs and preferences. The tips and techniques provided can be adapted to your kitchen layout and cooking style, making it easier for you to stay organized and efficient.

Do I need any special tools or products to follow Organization Workshop Notes?

No, you do not need any specific tools or products to follow Organization Workshop Notes. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen organization products that can help make the process even easier.

Can I share Organization Workshop Notes with others?

Yes, you can share Organization Workshop Notes with friends and family. They are a great resource for anyone looking to improve their kitchen organization and cooking efficiency. Feel free to pass along the tips and techniques to help others declutter and streamline their cooking space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mbkraese
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • Shawnna