• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organic Show Planning: Help Needed!

In summary, a hostess who is allergic to a lot of things asked if she could do a totally organic show. So, of course, the person said yes! However, the host has no idea what to do for the show. The best option is to either head to the market to find all the ingredients or to the grocery store to get organic produce and meat.
KRISTI'SCOOKING
I just booked a hostess who is allergic to a lot of things. She asked if I could do a totally organic show. So of course i said yes! but I have no idea what to do! I think I had organic cheese one time! LOL!

I knew I could post on here though and someone somewhere would have an answer. So any organic shows/ themes/ recipes any of you cheffers use?

Kristi

I can't see where it would be any different than a regular show - just with organic ingredients - The Strawberry Spinach Salad I make at home, using organic ingredients......the Chicken in the microwave could be an organic chicken......I make 7 Layer Southwest Salad at home w/ organic ingredients....actually, I use as much organic as possible - so most PC recipes I make organic.

Organic Ingredients are usually more expensive - I would have the host buy the ingredients - but you could do anything.....other than something w/ canned crescent rolls -I've never seen organic canned crescent rolls!:rolleyes:

If she is shopping, she will know where to get organic ingredients for almost any recipe you pick.

If you are getting the ingredients, I say head to the farmers market and pick some of the best salad fixings you can find then make a homemade salad dressing. Odds are you should be able to find almost all the ingredients for all the PC salads at the market this time of year.

The next best option is to head to the grocery store -- most of them have organic produce and meat available these days. Traders Joes, Whole Foods and etc all have organic foods, but tend to be a little more costly.

So, the bottom line is -- almost ANY recipe can be organic! Personally, I'd pick one of our new salads from the spin on salads cookbook and run with it!

Also - if you make a homemade salad dressing - unless you want to invest in organic olive or canola oil (pricey) and organic sugar etc......I would make sure the host has this on hand.

I think a salad and the Microwave Chicken would be a great demo for an "all organic" show!

I have also done the Mini Caprese Sandwiches using organic ingredients. On July 6th, I will be doing a Paradise dessert pizza "organically." My host will be making the sugar cookie base ahead of time with her organic ingredients.

Related to Organic Show Planning: Help Needed!

1. What is the purpose of an organic show?

The purpose of an organic show is to educate and inspire individuals to live a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle by using and learning about organic products.

2. How can I plan an organic show?

There are several key steps to planning an organic show. First, determine the target audience and their interests. Then, create a budget, choose a location, and select organic products to feature. Next, promote the show through various channels and create engaging activities and presentations. Lastly, make sure to follow up with attendees and gather feedback for future shows.

3. What are some ideas for activities at an organic show?

Some ideas for activities at an organic show include cooking demonstrations using organic ingredients, interactive workshops on sustainable living, and a Q&A session with an expert in the organic industry. You can also have a tasting station for attendees to try different organic products.

4. How can I find vendors for an organic show?

There are a few ways to find vendors for an organic show. You can reach out to local organic farms and businesses, search for organic products on social media, or attend organic trade shows and network with vendors there. You can also ask for recommendations from friends and family who are familiar with the organic industry.

5. What are some benefits of hosting an organic show?

Hosting an organic show can bring awareness to the importance of organic living and promote the use of sustainable products. It also provides a platform for organic businesses to showcase their products and reach potential customers. Additionally, it can be a great networking opportunity and a fun event for attendees to learn and engage with others who share their interest in organic living.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • maddy123