• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oreo Cookie Crust for Mini Muffin Pan: Perfect for Chocolate Silk Mousse!

In summary, to make Oreo cookie crust for Mmp, you will need Oreo cookies, butter, and sugar. You can use any type of cookie for the crust, but the flavor and texture may vary. You can crush the Oreos using a food processor, blender, or by placing them in a plastic bag and crushing them with a rolling pin or mallet. The Oreo crust does not need to be pre-baked, simply press the mixture into the pan and chill before adding the filling. The crust can be made ahead of time by wrapping it tightly with plastic wrap and storing it in the refrigerator.
prepchef
Gold Member
I want to put the chocolate silk mousse in Oreo Cookie crusts made in the mini-muffin pan. I'm not sure if I need to bake or refrigerate or what. My show is tonight. Can anyone help!

I would bake the crustsI would mix the crumbs w/ a little butter, put them in the pan, and bake at 350 for 5 minutes. That'll help hold them together.

Good luck!
Diane

Hi there, It sounds like you have a delicious dessert idea for your show tonight! To answer your question, you do not need to bake the Oreo cookie crusts. Simply refrigerate them for about 30 minutes before filling them with the chocolate silk mousse. This will help the crusts hold their shape and make it easier to remove them from the mini-muffin pan. Once the mousse is added, you can refrigerate the mini pies until you're ready to serve them. Good luck with your show!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Oreo cookie crust for Mmp?

To make Oreo cookie crust for Mmp, you will need Oreo cookies, butter, and sugar.

2. Can I use a different type of cookie besides Oreos?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie you like for the crust. However, the flavor and texture may vary from using Oreos.

3. How do I crush the Oreos for the crust?

You can crush the Oreos using a food processor, blender, or by placing them in a plastic bag and crushing them with a rolling pin or mallet.

4. Do I need to pre-bake the Oreo crust?

No, the Oreo crust does not need to be pre-baked. Simply press the mixture into the pan and chill before adding your filling.

5. Can I make the Oreo crust ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Oreo crust ahead of time. Simply wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator until ready to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies