• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering & Registry Timing: What to Expect

In summary, the typical processing time for orders is 1-2 business days, but during busy periods it may take up to 3-5 business days. Once an order is processed and shipped, a tracking number will be provided via email. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee. Registry items usually ship within 3-5 business days after the event date, but any delays or backorders will be communicated. Changes to a registry can be made by logging into the account, but changes made within 2 weeks of the event may not be reflected in time. It is recommended to make changes at least 3-4 weeks before the event date.
turtle15
About how long after I put in my qualifying order will it take for the outside ordering and wedding registries to appear on my PWS?

Congrats!!

And welcome to the hurry-up-and-wait phase of the business.

Hold on, it's always like that. LOL

I figured! I am just anxious because I have someone waiting to start a registry.

Good for you on already getting a registry!! I want to say it took mine about 3-4 days... but that was about a year ago so I could be off. Also, with it being the weekend, that might delay it.

I believe mine was only a day or two.

My Recruit qualified on Monday with her show that was submitted that night. It was Thursday when she got the email for her PWS.

Thanks everyone! I am hoping that it will go quickly! I already have a PWS, so I am assuming it will just transition to the one that will let everyone order.

Related to Ordering & Registry Timing: What to Expect

What is the typical processing time for orders?

The typical processing time for orders is 1-2 business days. However, during peak seasons or promotional periods, it may take up to 3-5 business days for orders to be processed.

Can I track my order once it has been placed?

Yes, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your order's delivery status.

Do you offer expedited shipping options?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. You can select your desired shipping speed during the checkout process.

How long will it take for my registry items to be shipped?

Registry items typically ship within 3-5 business days after the event date. However, if there are any delays or backorders, we will notify you as soon as possible.

Can I make changes to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry by logging into your account and editing your registry items. However, any changes made within 2 weeks of the event may not be reflected in time for the event. It is best to make any changes at least 3-4 weeks before the event date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • jkerr