• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering on CC for Individual Laptop Issues - Step-by-Step Guide | TIA

In summary, to place an order on Cc, log into your account, add desired products to your cart, and follow prompts to complete the order. You can change or cancel orders as long as they have not been shipped by logging into your account and selecting the order to make changes. To track an order, log into your account, go to order history, and click on the tracking number. There is no minimum order requirement on Cc and all major credit cards, PayPal, and Apple Pay are accepted as forms of payment.
Chef Niki
My laptop is giving me issues (again) and I need to submit an individual order. Is there any way that I can do that on CC?

TIA!

If you have a PWS you can order through there but not directly on CC. In a pinch your director can add you as a user on her P3 and submit it for you.

Yes, you can submit an individual order on CC. Here's how:1. Log in to your CC account.2. Click on the "Shop" tab on the top navigation bar.3. On the left side of the screen, click on "Individual Orders."4. On the Individual Orders page, click on "New Order."5. Select the product you want to order from the drop-down menu.6. Enter the quantity and any other details for your order.7. Click on "Add to Cart."8. Review your order in the shopping cart and click on "Proceed to Checkout."9. Enter your shipping and billing information and click on "Continue to Payment."10. Select your preferred payment method and enter your payment details.11. Review and confirm your order, then click on "Place Order."Your individual order will be submitted and you will receive a confirmation email. If you encounter any issues during the process, you can contact CC's customer support for assistance.

Related to Ordering on CC for Individual Laptop Issues - Step-by-Step Guide | TIA

1. How do I place an order on Cc?

To place an order on Cc, simply log into your account and add the desired products to your cart. Once you are ready to check out, click on the cart icon and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I change or cancel my order on Cc?

Yes, you can change or cancel your order on Cc as long as it has not been processed for shipping. Simply log into your account, go to your order history, and select the order you want to change or cancel. Follow the prompts to make the desired changes.

3. How do I track my order on Cc?

To track your order on Cc, log into your account and go to your order history. Select the order you want to track and click on the tracking number. This will redirect you to the shipping carrier's website where you can track your package.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement on Cc?

No, there is no minimum order requirement on Cc. You can purchase as little or as much as you'd like.

5. What forms of payment are accepted on Cc?

Cc accepts all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept payments through PayPal and Apple Pay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampermeplease
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah