• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Letterhead & Envelopes: The Dotted Line

In summary, to place an order for letterhead and envelopes from Pampered Chef, you can contact a local consultant or visit their website and select "Stationery and Business Essentials" from the "Shop" tab. The design can be customized through the website and the minimum order quantity is 50 sets with the option to order more in increments of 25. It takes 7-10 business days to receive the order and personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged.
pkd09
Silver Member
I need to order new letterhead & envelopes so I went to our vendor Merrill (not a fan I should mention). The only thing available is dots! Now, don't get me wrong, I love the dots on our SA pieces but on stationary....NO. I am thinking of making my own by downloading a logo on a piece of paper and printing off copies. Not very professional but what else can we do? :(

There is one that shows products... in the same section on Merrill, but farther down on the page. I use this one and really like it.

vista print has great selections that you can make for free! Just pay shipping

I downloaded the logo from CC and made my own.

Attachments

• Letterhead.doc
    48 KB · Views: 375
I like Linda's idea of making your own. If you decide to buy from someone, I would highly suggest Vista Print as well. You don't need to have the PC logo, cool kitchen images work too!

Just a thought... even Free I think Vista (I LOVE VISTA!) would be more than just ordering it from Merrill. I might get nice paper at Office Max and print my own.

Related to Ordering Letterhead & Envelopes: The Dotted Line

1. How do I place an order for letterhead and envelopes from Pampered Chef?

To place an order for letterhead and envelopes from Pampered Chef, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. On the website, click on the "Shop" tab and then select "Stationery and Business Essentials" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can browse and select the letterhead and envelope designs you would like to order.

2. Can I customize the design of my letterhead and envelopes?

Yes, you can customize the design of your letterhead and envelopes through the Pampered Chef website. Once you have selected the design you would like to order, click on the "Customize" button. From there, you can add your name, contact information, and any other desired details to the design.

3. What is the minimum order quantity for letterhead and envelopes?

The minimum order quantity for letterhead and envelopes is 50 sets. This includes 50 letterhead sheets and 50 envelopes. However, you can order additional sets in increments of 25 if needed.

4. How long does it take to receive my order of letterhead and envelopes?

It typically takes 7-10 business days for your order of letterhead and envelopes to be processed and shipped. This may vary depending on your location and the current volume of orders.

5. Can I return or exchange my letterhead and envelopes?

Unfortunately, personalized letterhead and envelopes cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if there is an issue with your order, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or the customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jenni
  • kam