• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering HWC Items Online: A Guide

In summary, to place an order for HWC items online, you need to create an account on the Pampered Chef website, browse the HWC items, add them to your cart, and follow the prompts to enter your payment and shipping information. You can order HWC items online even if you are not a Pampered Chef consultant. To check the availability of an HWC item for online ordering, visit the website and look for the "Add to Cart" button. Currently, HWC items cannot be customized online, but you can contact a consultant for customization inquiries. To track your HWC order, log into your account and go to your order history to view its status and tracking information.
millerswamp
How do you order the online HWC items? I have not seen any directions or links for this... Thanks!

How do your customers do so? They click "Shop Online", then indicate they're not with a show, and then there's a link on the left. Or if they click on the image on your main page for the pink items, it automatically takes them there.

What if you do not have a website with PC? Is there any way to order?

Can we order them from consultant's corner? I need to go check that out.

Hi there! Ordering online HWC items is very easy. All you have to do is visit the HWC website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse through all of the available items and add them to your cart. Once you are ready to check out, just follow the prompts and enter your payment and shipping information. If you have any trouble or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy shopping!

1. How do I place an order for HWC items online?

To place an order for HWC items online, first visit the Pampered Chef website and create an account. Once you have an account, you can browse the HWC items and add them to your online shopping cart. When you are ready to check out, follow the prompts to enter your payment and shipping information.

2. Can I order HWC items online if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can order HWC items online even if you are not a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply create an account on the Pampered Chef website and you will be able to purchase HWC items as a customer.

3. How do I know if an HWC item is available for online ordering?

You can check the availability of HWC items for online ordering by visiting the Pampered Chef website and browsing the HWC items. If an item is available for online ordering, there will be an "Add to Cart" button next to the item.

4. Can I customize my HWC items when ordering online?

At this time, HWC items cannot be customized when ordering online. However, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to inquire about customizing an HWC item for your order.

5. How can I track my HWC order once I have placed it online?

You can track your HWC order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to your order history. You will be able to see the status of your order and any tracking information once your order has shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef