• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Placed on Nov 1st and Still "Received" - Anyone Else Experienced This?

In summary, if you experience any issues with a Pampered Chef product, you can contact their customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or [email protected] for assistance. If the product arrived damaged or defective, they will provide a replacement or refund. There is a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all products, and returns can be made within this time period for a full refund or exchange. Products purchased through a consultant can also be returned by contacting customer service. A receipt is not necessary for returns, as the customer service team can locate purchase information and process the return or exchange.
melindagilbert
So I put an order in on Nov 1st. And it still says Received!! I have never had it take this long. Anyone had this problem?

Yes the end of the month tends to bog things down. If you look at the top of the shipment page it will tell you the date they are currently working on. Right now is says October 31st. It really hasn't been that long, it's only 4 working days since you submitted the show. Normal shipping time is 10-12 business days, we just get spoiled when it goes faster.

And sometimes, they don't update the shipping status page that fast when they are super busy.....

o shoot! How have I been doing this for 2 years I did not see that!!! Thank you :)

My show submitted on 10/31 will arrive Tuesday. They should all be moving along with postings tomorrow. Yes, the date shown is not always accurate.

gailz2 said:
My show submitted on 10/31 will arrive Tuesday. They should all be moving along with postings tomorrow. Yes, the date shown is not always accurate.

Well they could still be working on some from 10/31.

I don't pay much attention to the shipping info. Sometimes I have something in my home before it ever shows as shipped. Not that I'm complaining. I'd much rather have that happen than to have it show as shipped as week before I get it.

"A watched pot never boils", right? ;)

I guess not! I'm impatient to see when my first Nov show shipped, because I have to co-ordinate my schedule to get over to the host's house to pick up some outside orders.
Guess I'll check back after 5pm.

Related to Order Placed on Nov 1st and Still "Received" - Anyone Else Experienced This?

1. What should I do if I have a problem with a Pampered Chef product?

If you experience any issues with a Pampered Chef product, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email them at [email protected]. They will be happy to assist you with finding a resolution.

2. What if I received a damaged or defective product?

If your product arrived damaged or defective, please reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email them at [email protected]. They will work with you to provide a replacement or refund.

3. How long do I have to return a product?

We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

4. Can I return a product purchased through a consultant?

Yes, you can return a product purchased through a consultant. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email them at [email protected] to initiate a return or exchange.

5. Do I need a receipt to return a product?

No, you do not need a receipt to return a product. Our customer service team can assist you with locating your purchase information and processing a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U