• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Item #2361: At Your Fingertips Set | P3 Availability Issue Resolved"

In summary, the "At Your Fingertips Set" is a kitchen tool set that includes a peeler, grater, and citrus zester. It is designed to make food preparation easier and more efficient. "P3 Availability Issue Resolved" means that the product is now back in stock and available for purchase. Unfortunately, the set can only be purchased as a complete set and is not available for individual purchase. All items in the set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Shipping times for Order Item #2361 may vary, but orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days and a tracking number will be provided.
pampchef.angel
I am trying to order item #2361 "at your fingertips set" but P3 says the item is not yet available...what do I do???

Run an update.

Is the order dated Sept 1 or later?

It is. I am trying to enter it today for an August show. I ran the update, but the item is still n/available.

If it is a new F/W item, then you can't order it on an August show. The show date has to be September 1 or later.

Makes sense! Thank you!

Related to Order Item #2361: At Your Fingertips Set | P3 Availability Issue Resolved"

1. What is the "At Your Fingertips Set"?

The "At Your Fingertips Set" is a set of kitchen tools that includes a peeler, grater, and citrus zester. It is designed to make food preparation easier and more efficient.

2. What does "P3 Availability Issue Resolved" mean for Order Item #2361?

"P3 Availability Issue Resolved" means that the product is now back in stock and available for purchase. There was previously a delay in availability, but it has now been resolved.

3. Can I purchase just one of the items in the set?

Unfortunately, the "At Your Fingertips Set" is only sold as a complete set and cannot be purchased individually.

4. Is the set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the "At Your Fingertips Set" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. How long will it take for Order Item #2361 to be shipped?

Shipping times may vary, but typically orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pcchefpat
  • BettieC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg