• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opps, Looks Like I Did It Again

character on them?Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo Noice!I'm sorry KG!!Ann, I love your traveling nurse!!TOo funny!:DGet well soon KG!Funny - the further I get away from Des Moines and the closer I get to the Mississipp River, the better I feel.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Sick in a hotel room, that is. If Christmas Eve wasn't bad enough (for those of you who remember that little episode) I've just gotten out of my hotel bed for the first time in a couple of days to do something other than use the bathroom.

Nothing like the flu when you're traveling. :(

At this rate, no one is going to want to be my roommate at conference, unless it's Hello Nurse. (I could only hope.)

My memories of of Des Moines will never be quite the same again.

I got the flu last time I travelled KG and then had to drive home 5 hours - which took 7 with all the stopping I had to do! Hope you feel better!

That's why I stayed an extra night. I don't have any official Nowak-signature NASA travel diapers.

Last edited:
Get well soon KG!!!

Since my bad attitude ;) is already coming back I think I am getting better. The bad news is that I have to go home by way of Oskaloosa.For real. You could look it up.

I just looked at the Oskaloosa web site. It says, and I am not making this up,
STUDDED SNOW TIRES are allowed from November 1 through April 1.
I haven't seen any studded snow tires in the United States since the '70s.

Hope you feel better real soon. I had food poisoning or something at conference last year, and you're absolutely right that being sick while traveling is no fun. (Luckily, we had a 2-bath room at the Hilton!) Here's a travel companion for you:
http://www.dannann.net/ann/hellonurse4.jpg

Feel better KG!!!:)

chefann said:
Hope you feel better real soon. I had food poisoning or something at conference last year, and you're absolutely right that being sick while traveling is no fun. (Luckily, we had a 2-bath room at the Hilton!)

Here's a travel companion for you:
http://www.dannann.net/ann/hellonurse4.jpg
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo Noice!

I'm sorry KG!! My kids are sick right now too.:(

Ann, I love your traveling nurse!! TOo funny!:D

That's the character Hello Nurse from Animaniacs. She was the epitome of Dumb Blonde. She worked for Dr. Scratchansniff, a p-sychiatrist (yes, pronounced pea-sychiatrist) with a German accent.

LOL love it.

Get well soon KG!

Funny - the further I get away from Des Moines and the closer I get to the Mississipp River, the better I feel.Hmmmmmm.

Get well soon, KG. Should you need some chicken soup, I know where you can get some great bowls--just perfect for sipping soup.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That's why I stayed an extra night. I don't have any official Nowak-signiture NASA travel diapers.

LMAO!! What an incredible story that was this week. Love Triangles in Space now!!! hee hee didn't that happen with the Muppets Pigs in Space?? hee hee
oh dear.. I think I'm still getting over my stomach flu too... my mind is still wonky

Cheers

ChefAggi said:
LMAO!! What an incredible story that was this week. Love Triangles in Space now!!! hee hee didn't that happen with the Muppets Pigs in Space?? hee hee
oh dear.. I think I'm still getting over my stomach flu too... my mind is still wonky

Cheers
http://www.whattofix.com/images/PigsInSpace.jpg

raebates said:
Get well soon, KG. Should you need some chicken soup, I know where you can get some great bowls--just perfect for sipping soup.
;) I just got a bunch of 'em at Homer Laughlin. :D

I can tell you that Campbell's Select is better than the traditional Red & White - less sodium.

Although, the old Red & White condensed is the real Jewish Penicillin, but that doesn't seem to come in Grip & Sip. (At least, not in the HyVee I went to.)

Oh, and I'm home now, safe and sound, without a need for official Nowak-signature NASA travel diapers.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Thanks, Rae. You never answered me on this one...

Ever been here?

Sorry, I missed the question before.

Yes. As a matter of fact, I love Mr. Weenie! They have really good drive-in food. They were listed in the Indianapolis Monthly magazine as one of the best places little places in Indiana to eat. If you can get past all of the comments and jokes battling in your brain, it's a great place to eat. Of course, if you're with someone who's willing to do one-liner battles with you over the name, the dining experience is even better.

OMG! Now I wish I HAD gone with DH to his car show last year when it was in Indianapolis. I would have made a trip to that restaurant!

Not to mention, you could have told everyone that your DH took you to Peru. (Sort of like last week, when I had to drive all the way from Joplin to Miami and then to Pittsburg, only to return to spend the night in Joplin.)Rae, I didn't get to actually eat there - I had a deadline I needed to make and Peru wasn't it. Net time through, though...Do they sell T-shirts with that logo? There's someone in the family who needs one of those if they do.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Do they sell T-shirts with that logo? There's someone in the family who needs one of those if they do.

They sure do! Not being a big logo t-shirt gal, I don't know the details, but I could find them out for you, if you like.

Oskaloosa is about 50 miles form the town I grew up in!!

1. What is "Oops, Looks Like I Did It Again"?

"Oops, Looks Like I Did It Again" is a versatile tool from Pampered Chef that helps you quickly and easily chop, dice, and mince ingredients for your recipes.

2. How does "Oops, Looks Like I Did It Again" work?

Simply place your ingredients inside the clear plastic container, close the lid, and pull the cord to activate the blades. The more times you pull, the finer the chop will be. It's that easy!

3. Can "Oops, Looks Like I Did It Again" be used for all types of ingredients?

Yes, "Oops, Looks Like I Did It Again" can be used for a variety of ingredients including vegetables, fruits, nuts, herbs, and even cooked meats.

4. Is "Oops, Looks Like I Did It Again" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the blades and container of "Oops, Looks Like I Did It Again" are all dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the lid and cord with soap and water.

5. Can I control the size of the chop with "Oops, Looks Like I Did It Again"?

Yes, the more times you pull the cord, the finer the chop will be. You can also control the size by adjusting the pressure on the lid while pulling the cord.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies