• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opportunity Knocks When You Least Expect It..

In summary, Vivian found private quarters and went to their presentation. She found some good leads and is going to book a show with one of the people she talked to.
momoffour
I was at a party last night... it was for a new company called private quarters. I decided to check it out so I went. Anyway, after the lady was done with her presentation a few of us were talking and someone asked how my Pampered Chef business was going. I said I had done a show and would be doing a couple more. Then a few people were asking if they could get a catalog because they wanted to order some stuff, then one of them was interested in possibly hosting a show...for some friends and family outside the neighbourhood.

These were people that I had sent an email to about starting my PC business and I really didn't get much of a response. It just kind of goes to show that even though they may not be an initial interest you cant give up. I am going to drop off some catalogs to those who were interested and just set a date that I will submitt it by. Then I am going to try to book a show with that one girl and another lady I may see if she wants to do a catalog show at work or something.

Anyway, I was surprised to go to a show for something different and come home with some good solid leads!!

WOW! THAT IS FANTASTIC!

Good luck & I hope everything turns out the way you want! :)

P.S. How did that consultant from the other company feel about every1 inquiring about PC?!? :eek:

Vivian S. Woodward
Independent Kitchen Consultant #454675
For The Pampered Chef
San Antonio, Texas
[email protected]

She wasnt doing her presentation during that time or anything..she was in the other room taking orders while we were chatting about it. The show was about 12-15 people so I imagine she had a good show!!! :)

I also just stopped by at the one girls house to drop off some old baby clothes for her daughter. She was more specific and wanted mid october. She wants a Saturday which I usually dont do but I will for her and esp. since I'm just starting out. SHe's going to look at her calendar :)

Anne

Last edited:
Well, that is GREAT! I'm glad there was no trouble. :)

Good luck to you and I know you will be successful in your business!

Vivian S. Woodward
Independent Kitchen Consultant #454675
For The Pampered Chef
San Antonio, Texas
[email protected]

I'm curious again...It amazes me how many different things people sell at parties. I had no idea until I started doing open houses and meeting all these people. What does private quarters sell? I'm thinking bedroom linens and things. Did you hear any good lines during the presentation that we can appropriate?
Thanks.

Did you talk to the consultant about exchanging bookings? If she agrees do the PC show FIRST and then better her efforts!

Cookie said:
It amazes me how many different things people sell at parties. I had no idea until I started doing open houses and meeting all these people. What does private quarters sell? I'm thinking bedroom linens and things. Did you hear any good lines during the presentation that we can appropriate?
Thanks.

I got curious and did an internet search. Here it is!
http://www.myprivatequarters.com/

1. What does the phrase "Opportunity Knocks When You Least Expect It" mean?

The phrase means that unexpected opportunities can arise at any time, even when you are not actively looking for them. It emphasizes the importance of being open to new possibilities and being prepared to take advantage of them.

2. How can I be more receptive to unexpected opportunities?

To be more receptive to unexpected opportunities, it is important to keep an open mind, be willing to try new things, and be adaptable to change. Networking and building relationships can also increase your chances of encountering new opportunities.

3. What are some examples of unexpected opportunities?

Some examples of unexpected opportunities could be a job offer from a company you did not apply to, a chance encounter with someone who can help advance your career, or a last-minute invitation to a networking event.

4. How can I prepare myself for unexpected opportunities?

You can prepare yourself for unexpected opportunities by constantly learning and developing new skills, staying updated on industry trends, and being proactive in seeking new experiences and challenges. It is also important to have a positive attitude and be open to taking risks.

5. How can Pampered Chef help me take advantage of unexpected opportunities?

Pampered Chef offers a supportive community and resources for personal and professional development. We also provide opportunities for growth and leadership through our flexible business model. With our training and support, you can be prepared to take advantage of any unexpected opportunities that come your way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kim1711
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
raebates