1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Open House Flyer

Tags:
  1. chefjules

chefjules Guest

I'm having tons of trouble coming up with an open house flyer. :confused: I need to get these sent out. Any ideas? Any open house ideas? Thought I'd have it from 10-3 serve brunch, light lunch, then ice cream creations. I've got a list of over 200 people to invite. I'm really excited about it but my mind isn't working good enough to even start a flyer! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Jul 6, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

The last Open House I did was last summer...one week after we moved into our new house. I also was almost 9 months pregnant! You'll see I (hopefully) added some humor in my open house invitation. :) You can tailor it to whatever need you have. Obviously it was right after the new fall products came out. This fall it seems they'll be coming out in September, not August, right?

Anyway, feel free to use this one. Hope it at least gets you started. :D

3. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

The last one I did was a ladies night out with several vendors but I've done usually 2 a year here is one that I did in September.

Attached Files:

Jul 6, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted