• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Shopping: The Convenience of Home Shopping

In summary, the Large Square Platter is not available on it's own, but is part of a set that comes pre-packaged. The set that's there comes with the color black, and there might be a small difference in the way the Micro-Cookers work, but the main difference is the color. The outlet also has older versions of the Micro-Cookers that do not have a guarantee, and the TTA (Tool Turnabout Assembly) that Keith got does not spin well when over-filled.
crissy11
Gold Member
online now...

Some good stuff there! But why, oh why, can the Large Square Platter not be available on it's own? I really want that one!

oh awesome, thanks for the heads up!

I wish the double boiler would make it! I have one and love it, but wanted to get one for my MIL.

Looks like some great things! I had a customer order $120 from it in October! I've emailed her to take a look!

What is the difference from the micro-cookers we have now and the ones on the outlet? Just curious. Thanks :)

leftymac said:
Some good stuff there! But why, oh why, can the Large Square Platter not be available on it's own? I really want that one!
The set that's there comes pre-packaged.
Fluffy215 said:
What is the difference from the micro-cookers we have now and the ones on the outlet? Just curious. Thanks :)
Color. There might be a small difference, but the main one is the color.

Ok Ann, Thank you :) You could never tell the color is different from the picture on the outlet LOL Thank goodness I asked :) Still might have to get me one if for nothing else a spare for the home :)

Those old ones are a dark burgundy instead of black.

chefann said:

Dang, is there anything you don't know?

I was a consultant when that set came out. :) And I've gotten the old Micro-Cookers in surprise boxes.

Hey Keith :) good to see you online and totally yeah about new outlet items.

i understand that outlet items are older but do they have they have a guarantee still or as is? I just received the tool turnabout and its the older white one, which is fine but it doesn't really "turnabout" so well.

Nope, no guarantee. They will only replace if it arrives damaged--i.e. cracked, scratched, etc.The white TTA didn't spin well when over-filled.

chefann said:

leftymac said:
Dang, is there anything you don't know?

Windows.

Rzzlbrzzt minimums.

thanks! I'll take some stuff out and see how that works!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

KG- byte me.

HA! I slay me!

And, no, I'm not explaining it to anyone who doesn't get the joke.

leftymac said:
chefann said:

I broke down and ordered the set and it all came Saturday. It had the LARGE platter (and boy is it large) and the 4 small squares and 4 small bowls. It is really nice. The current rectangle looks nice on it diagonal. But I was really shocked at how huge the square platter is.

I was never one to buy the SA when I was a guest or host, but now that I am a consultant, I really enjoy the SA pieces - and love when they show up on the outlet.

chefann said:
KG- byte me.

HA! I slay me!

And, no, I'm not explaining it to anyone who doesn't get the joke.

Just a bit?

Nope.Sorry- too tired to think of a witty reply.

[tag] You're it. See you in the morning! [/tag]

Ha! You're so silly...

What is online shopping?

Online shopping is a form of electronic commerce that allows customers to purchase products or services from a seller over the internet. It offers convenience and flexibility as customers can shop from the comfort of their own home.

How do I make a purchase online?

To make a purchase online, simply browse through our website and add items to your virtual shopping cart. Once you are ready to check out, you will be prompted to enter your shipping and payment information. After completing the transaction, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details.

Can I return items purchased online?

Yes, you can return items purchased online. Our return policy allows for returns within 30 days of purchase, as long as the item is in its original condition and packaging. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance.

Are there any shipping fees for online orders?

Shipping fees may vary depending on the size and weight of your order, as well as the shipping address. However, we offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount. Please refer to our shipping policy for more details.

Is it safe to shop online?

Yes, it is safe to shop online with us. We use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your personal and financial information. Additionally, we have a secure checkout process and do not store any credit card information on our servers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • blueberrylady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow