• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Party...but No Website....

In summary, an "Online Party...but No Website..." is a virtual party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can shop and purchase products without needing to visit a specific website. You do not need to have a website to host an online party with Pampered Chef, as consultants have access to a personalized party link for guests to shop and make purchases. You can invite guests to your online party by sharing your personalized party link via email, social media, or text message and customizable invitations are also available. Guests can make purchases at the online party using the party link and this option has the benefit of being cost-effective and providing a more personal and interactive shopping experience.
rsmpta
Do all the same principles apply? Or should it be considered a catalog show? ANy pointers or tips on how to make it as successful as possible? Going to be doing one from my online circle of friends....

TIA! :)

Sure, just do it through email. Have people email or call in their orders to you. They can look on the main PC website at the products. Just make sure they don't choose the "Shop Online" option on the website to order their products that way.

It would still be a catalog show. Basically, unless you go and do at least a small in person demo, everything else is a catalog show. Hope that helps!

pamperedbecky said:
It would still be a catalog show. Basically, unless you go and do at least a small in person demo, everything else is a catalog show. Hope that helps!

Okay Thanks!:)

What is an "Online Party...but No Website..."?

An "Online Party...but No Website..." is a virtual party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can shop and purchase products without needing to visit a specific website.

Do I need to have a website to host an online party?

No, you do not need to have a website to host an online party with Pampered Chef. Our consultants have access to a personalized party link that guests can use to shop and make purchases.

How do I invite guests to my online party without a website?

You can invite guests to your online party by sharing your personalized party link via email, social media, or text message. You can also use our customizable invitations to send to your guests.

Can guests make purchases at my online party without a website?

Yes, guests can make purchases at your online party without needing to visit a website. They can simply use your party link to shop and make purchases through your virtual party.

What are the benefits of hosting an online party without a website?

Hosting an online party without a website allows you to easily invite guests and make sales without the additional cost and maintenance of a website. It also provides a more personal and interactive shopping experience for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• booksx2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
boisechef
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • luvmypomeranian