• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One Thing for Your Business Today

In summary, "One Thing for Your Business Today" is a concept that encourages focusing on one specific task or goal each day to improve and make progress in your business. It helps prevent overwhelm and burnout, prioritizes tasks, and ensures consistent progress towards long-term goals. This concept can be applied to any type of business, and examples of "one thing" tasks include creating a social media marketing plan, networking, updating your website, or conducting market research.
DebPC
Staff member
Name one good thing you'll do for your business today.

I packed my new cross body bag with mini catalogs and I am going to take it everywhere with me.

Sending out another March host packet!

I am setting up my March and April shows on my PWS and making customer care calls.

Called a lead that emailed me about a catalog show, took her a host packet, offered her the business opportunity (she's considering it), friended her on facebook, then set up her show on f/b and my website.

Calling a potential host about a show before the 15th.

Called a potential host and she scheduled a party for April 6.

bumping...

Sending out a host packet, host coaching calls, following up on a recruit lead, and customer care calls.

I mailed a catalog host packet and took 2 orders. Also sent out my email newsletter.

I did a targeted mail out of 30 of the summer mini catalogs today.

What is "One Thing for Your Business Today"?

"One Thing for Your Business Today" is a concept that encourages business owners and entrepreneurs to focus on one specific task or goal each day in order to make progress and improve their business.

Why is it important to focus on one thing for my business today?

Focusing on one thing for your business each day can help prevent overwhelm and burnout, and allows you to make consistent progress towards your goals. It also helps to prioritize tasks and ensure that you are working on the most impactful tasks for your business.

How do I decide on "one thing" for my business each day?

Start by identifying your long-term goals for your business and then break them down into smaller, actionable tasks. Each day, choose one task that will bring you closer to your overall goals and focus on completing that task.

Can "One Thing for Your Business Today" be applied to any type of business?

Yes, the concept of "One Thing for Your Business Today" can be applied to any type of business, regardless of the industry or size. It is a simple and effective way to consistently make progress and improve your business.

What are some examples of "one thing" I can do for my business today?

Examples of "one thing" tasks for your business could include creating a social media marketing plan, networking with potential clients or partners, updating your website, or conducting market research. Choose a task that aligns with your goals and will have a positive impact on your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99