• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One of My Recruits Could Use a Blessing

In summary, "One of My Recruits Could Use a Blessing" is a phrase used in military and law enforcement to refer to a situation where a fellow soldier or officer is facing a difficult time and could use support. Supporting fellow soldiers and officers is important for building camaraderie and boosting morale. Ways to bless a fellow soldier or officer include offering words of encouragement, providing assistance, or simply being there to listen. If unsure of how to help, it's best to ask directly or seek guidance from superiors. Encouraging others to bless their fellow soldiers and officers can be done by leading by example, sharing positive experiences, and organizing group activities.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
My second recruit "Alice" just retired from her job and got remarried just before that. They should be still honeymooning, but it was cut short by her DH becoming cripple from diabeities. Not the way to start a marriage or retirement. It put her business on hold also. She could use a prayer from her fellow consultants. Thanks everybody.

Such a sad situation...lots of prayers and hugs being sent to her!

Wow - that's got to be tough. I will pray for them.

Thanks everybody!

Missed this before...I hope she can get it all under control and relax a bit - not fun!I'll pray for her and her family.My ED's husband has MS very bad. PC has been a blessing to her in supporting her family. Hopefully it will provide the same blessing to your recruit.

Chef Bobby said:
My second recruit "Alice" just retired from her job and got remarried just before that. They should be still honeymooning, but it was cut short by her DH becoming cripple from diabeities. Not the way to start a marriage or retirement. It put her business on hold also. She could use a prayer from her fellow consultants. Thanks everybody.

Bobby, I'm so sorry to hear about "Alice". My prayers go out to her and her new hubby. That is so sad that this seemed to come on so suddenly. I'm sure they didn't expect that to happen on their honeymoon!

Prayers going out to them!

What is "One of My Recruits Could Use a Blessing"?

"One of My Recruits Could Use a Blessing" is a phrase commonly used in military and law enforcement circles to refer to a situation where a fellow soldier or officer is facing a difficult or challenging time and could use some support or assistance.

Why is it important to support fellow soldiers and officers?

Supporting fellow soldiers and officers is important for building camaraderie and a sense of brotherhood or sisterhood within a unit. It also helps to boost morale and can improve overall performance and effectiveness in the field.

What are some ways to bless a fellow soldier or officer?

There are many ways to bless a fellow soldier or officer, such as offering words of encouragement, providing practical assistance, or simply being there to listen and offer support. Other options could include sending care packages, organizing a fundraiser, or dedicating a special event or activity in their honor.

What if I don't know how to help a fellow soldier or officer in need?

If you are unsure of how to help, it's always best to ask directly and offer your support. Sometimes just being there and showing that you care can make a big difference. You can also reach out to superiors or other members of your unit for guidance and suggestions on how to best support your fellow soldier or officer.

How can I encourage others to bless their fellow soldiers and officers?

You can encourage others to bless their fellow soldiers and officers by leading by example and actively supporting those in need. You can also share your experiences and the positive impact it has had on your unit, and encourage others to do the same. Additionally, you can organize group activities or events that promote camaraderie and support within your unit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJami83
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Sarah K.
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sarah K.
  • Sheila