• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One More Day Until We Can Talk About the New Stuff!!

In summary, Tomorrow is going to be so booming on here!! I can't wait to find out anything I have not found out already. And to talk about all the new stuff!!!
jrstephens
Tomorrow is going to be so booming on here!! I can't wait to find out anything I have not found out already. And to talk about all the new stuff!!!

I will not get any work done tomorrow. Maybe I should just take the day off to post!! But then I do that while at work anyway:D

Y'all ready?!!! Join me in counting down the hours..............

23.5 hours to go!

OMG, I'm jumping out of my skin!! My director sent me a picture message from conference on my phone (SO hard to see, but exciting anyway!!) and told me a couple things, but not a lot, so I can't wait to log onto CC and here tomorrow and find out everything!!!! :D

A lot of stuff will be on CC on Thursday, not tomorrow.

22 hours, 2 minutes....

chefann said:
A lot of stuff will be on CC on Thursday, not tomorrow.

Great, way to burst my bubble! :( J/K - I'll probably be hitting the "refresh" button every 2 minutes on CC anyway!! LOL!

I'm sorry. I just remember that some items were specifically mentioned as being available online on July 19.

I couldn't go to Conference my first year, and I remember that "left out" feeling. It sucks. But the new products and announcements are definitely worth the wait!

21 hours, 39 minutes

Last year we "cheated" and got the CN to come up early didn't we? I do not remember have to wait too long!!!!! Oh wait, someone may have email it to me last yead.

21 hours 20 minutes

chefann said:
I'm sorry. I just remember that some items were specifically mentioned as being available online on July 19.

I couldn't go to Conference my first year, and I remember that "left out" feeling. It sucks. But the new products and announcements are definitely worth the wait!

21 hours, 39 minutes

You're probably right - I remember seeing that 7/19 date, too.

This is the first year in 4 years I wasn't able to go to conference (and I fought tooth-and-nail until the bitter end with DH to let me go, believe me! Just wasn't in the cards this year), and I'm dying - but I'm trying to be good and wait until I can see pictures and stuff officially from PC and then see it at my Director's mtg on 7/30. I won't be missing it again next year, tho, that's for durn sure!!!

Oh, and I know how to do that "trick" to see the specials and Cons. News for upcoming months that haven't been announced, and I've been trying every combination that I can think of, and I can't see anything - I think someone at HO finally figured out what we were doing!! ;)

Becky D did mention that one of the Tech Guys commented, "I read Chef Success all the time." so you're probably right.

21 hours!

20 hours and 2 minutes...

ATTENTION LURKERS go away unless you have secrets or cheat tips to share. Do not shut our cheating down!!!:D

I will have my notes type all nice and pretty for everyone!!!!

Related to One More Day Until We Can Talk About the New Stuff!!

What new products will be available for purchase?

We are excited to announce that we will be launching a variety of new products, including a new line of non-stick cookware, a versatile kitchen tool set, and a collection of beautiful stoneware dishes.

When will the new products be available for purchase?

The new products will be available for purchase starting tomorrow! We can't wait for you to try them out and see how they can make your cooking experience even better.

Can I see a sneak peek of the new products?

Absolutely! We have been sharing sneak peeks of the new products on our social media pages and in our email newsletters. Be sure to follow us and sign up for our emails to see them before they officially launch.

Will there be any special deals or promotions for the new products?

Yes, we will be offering special deals and promotions for the new products during the launch period. Keep an eye out for them and take advantage of these great offers!

Can I pre-order the new products?

Unfortunately, we are not offering pre-orders for the new products. But don't worry, they will be available for purchase starting tomorrow. Thank you for your excitement and patience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • ChefMary412
  • General Chat
Replies