• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg! They Must Be Slow or Something...

In summary, the speaker shares their excitement about their recent successful show with sales over $500. They are pleasantly surprised to find out that the show has already shipped, which is a new and speedy process. They also mention their previous experiences with the company's shipping process and their hopes for a smooth delivery. The speaker also reflects on the limitations of computers and the challenges they face while helping others navigate through computer programs.
kat29
I turned in a show last night at 11:30pm. It was great show for me- sales a little over $500. Well I went to the website to make sure it was received just a minute ago...I couldn't believe my eyes! The show has already shipped!!! :eek: I'm still in disbelief. They must have changed some stuff around I'm use to it taking a few days before the show ever ships. Now to see how FedEx does on this delivery...It should be here on Friday so who knows...Keeping my fingers crossed!:)

The last 4 or 5 shows I have submitted has shipped within 2 days of submitting and arrived les than a week after the show. I think they finally have the kinks worked out of the new system! yahoo!!:D

It's always interesting. The last show I submitted was shipped VERY quickly too... but it's still showing as Picking... and it was delivered last Friday!
:) Computer systems are interesting but I always remember what a computer guy told me years ago... they are ONLY as smart as the human sitting at the keyboard... yikes... that one always humbles me!

At my day job I often have to tell people that computers aren't very smart. They are fast. They can multi-task well. The are NOT smart. You have to give them exactly what they ask for in exactly the language they understand.Unfortunately, that's also true of many of the people I'm trying to "walk through" the computer programs.

Hi there! Congratulations on your successful show and reaching over $500 in sales, that's amazing! I'm so glad to hear that the show has already shipped, that's definitely a new and exciting change. The company must have really streamlined their processes to get orders out so quickly. I hope FedEx does a great job with the delivery and that your customers are thrilled with their purchases. Keep up the great work and let me know if you need any assistance with future shows. Happy selling!

Related to Omg! They Must Be Slow or Something...

What is "Omg! They Must Be Slow or Something..."?

"Omg! They Must Be Slow or Something..." is a phrase commonly used to express frustration or disbelief at someone's actions or behavior.

Where did the phrase originate?

The exact origin of the phrase is unknown, but it has been in use for several years and is believed to have originated in internet slang.

Is the phrase offensive?

The phrase may be considered offensive to some individuals, as it can be seen as derogatory or ableist towards individuals with learning or developmental disabilities. It is important to be mindful of the language we use and its potential impact on others.

How is the phrase typically used?

The phrase is often used in a sarcastic or humorous manner to express frustration or disbelief at someone's actions or behavior. It can also be used to mock or tease someone who is perceived as being slow or unintelligent.

Can the phrase be used in a positive or neutral way?

While the phrase is most commonly used in a negative or mocking context, it is possible for it to be used in a neutral or even positive way. However, it is important to be aware of the potential impact and connotations of the phrase before using it in any context.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Chefgirl2