• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg....i Forgot the Host Special...

In summary, if you submit your show and forget to add the host special, HO will add it for you. However, it will ship separtatly and come a day or so later.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
Has anyone had success adding the host special after the show has been submitted?

Yes, call HO right away!! Good Luck:)

No. Once the order is submitted there are no changes/additions allowed. At least, that's the policy and what I've always experienced.

I have made the same mistake and called HO. They added the special, but it shipped seperately and arrived a day or so behind the rest of the show.

this happened to me just last week! i called HO about an hour after i submitted the show and was told to wait until the order shipped and call back. i did, and when i called back i was told i didn't have to wait, they could have added it to the order.

ultimately, it's being shipped to the host

I will call first this Monday morning...since it's a weekend and all...

thanks all - maybe this won't be so bad after all...

Good luck, guess it all depends on who you get on the phone. A few months back my significant other had a heart attack, after spending all afternoon, evening and night at the hospital with him, I left in just enough time to get an order submitted before midnight (end of month). Needless to say with my mind being elsewhere and rushing I left off the host special. I called HO first thing in the morning and was told there was nothing I could do other than make the purchase and eat the additional discount myself.

Just curious. Didn't you apply the hosts money to her show for the host special and then be out of balance? I know things happen but there are so many reminders about the host special when you are getting ready to submit with P3. You watch that will happen to me soon!!!!

YEAH....HO added it as an adjustment to the show. It will ship separtatly, but it will come.

Related to Omg....i Forgot the Host Special...

What is the host special for this month?

The host special for this month is the Ultimate Grilling Collection, which includes the Grill Pan, BBQ Scraper, Grill Press, and Basting Brush.

How can I still get the host special if I forgot to mention it during my party?

If you forgot to mention the host special during your party, you can still qualify for it by reaching out to your consultant and adding it to your order before the party closes.

Can I choose a different host special if I don't need the Ultimate Grilling Collection?

Unfortunately, the host special for the month is predetermined and cannot be changed. However, you can always use your host rewards to purchase any other products from our catalog.

Do I have to host a party to qualify for the host special?

Yes, the host special is an exclusive offer for our party hosts as a thank you for opening up their homes and sharing our products with their friends and family.

Is there a limit to how many host specials I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many host specials you can earn. The more parties you host, the more host specials you can receive!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diamond
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bellakieu
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Malinda Klein