• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Old-Style White Kitchen Sheers?

In summary, Old (White) Kitchen Sheers are versatile kitchen scissors made for cutting herbs, vegetables, and other food items, as well as opening packages and cutting twine or string. They are dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended. The blades are made of high-quality stainless steel, making them durable and easy to maintain. They should not be used for cutting meat or bones. They also come with a lifetime guarantee for customer satisfaction.
Bexamo
Does anyone have a new pair of the old-style kitchen scissors? I have a customer who would really like a pair...

I have a pair. My husband thought it was a can opener & opened the plastic, but never took them out of the package. Let me know if you want them.

Sorry it took me so long to reply - life got in the way. How much would you like for them??

I got stuck with 5 of them if anyone else needs any....

I don't know, whaw would be fair? Usually I trade things with the consultants in my team. :) I forgot how much they cost.... 30% off plus tax?

I need 2 pairs. I have been trying to get them for a while. Do you still have them?

1. What are Old (White) Kitchen Sheers?

Old (White) Kitchen Sheers are a type of kitchen scissors commonly used for cutting herbs, vegetables, and other food items. They are also great for opening packages and cutting twine or string.

2. Are Old (White) Kitchen Sheers dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Old (White) Kitchen Sheers are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them for best results.

3. What is the material of the blades on Old (White) Kitchen Sheers?

The blades on our Old (White) Kitchen Sheers are made of high-quality stainless steel. This material is durable, rust-resistant, and easy to maintain.

4. Can Old (White) Kitchen Sheers be used for cutting meat?

No, we do not recommend using our Old (White) Kitchen Sheers for cutting meat. They are not designed for cutting through bones or tough cuts of meat.

5. Do Old (White) Kitchen Sheers come with a warranty?

Yes, our Old (White) Kitchen Sheers come with a lifetime guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will replace it or provide a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TrudysOwn
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • prurnenzymn
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
prurnenzymn
  • klsnyder