• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old White Bowl/Colander Lid Needed!!

In summary, the "Old White Bowl/Colander Lid" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used as both a mixing bowl and a colander. It is designed to fit onto the top of the "Old White Bowl" from Pampered Chef, creating a convenient straining and mixing station. It is a must-have for anyone who loves to cook and wants to save space in their kitchen. Unfortunately, the "Old White Bowl/Colander Lid" is only available as part of a set with the "Old White Bowl." Both the lid and the bowl are dishwasher safe, but hand-washing the lid is recommended for its longevity. The lid is heat-resistant and can be used with hot liquids, but it is not recommended for
Jillmami
I am in search of the lid for the large, white bowl. THANK YOU!!
Apparently the new set is a different size than the older set.

Hi Jill:
I'm in Canada. I purchased a surprize box at the August National Convention, and there's a set of lids for the old bowl/colander sets. No bowl/colanders in the box of course. So I have lids & no bowls, not much use to me. If you can use them, let me know your address and I'll pop them in the mail. You can paypal me the postage once I know where you are.
Anne

I have the large bowl with no lid. I am unable to find a replacement lid that fits. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

What is the "Old White Bowl/Colander Lid" and why do I need it?

The "Old White Bowl/Colander Lid" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used as both a mixing bowl and a colander. It is designed to fit onto the top of the "Old White Bowl" from Pampered Chef, creating a convenient straining and mixing station. It is a must-have for anyone who loves to cook and wants to save space in their kitchen.

Can I purchase just the "Old White Bowl/Colander Lid" without the bowl?

Unfortunately, the "Old White Bowl/Colander Lid" is only available as part of a set with the "Old White Bowl." This is because the lid is specifically designed to fit onto the bowl and may not function properly with other bowls or containers.

Is the "Old White Bowl/Colander Lid" dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the "Old White Bowl" and the "Old White Bowl/Colander Lid" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing the lid to prolong its lifespan.

Can the "Old White Bowl/Colander Lid" be used with hot liquids?

Yes, the lid is heat-resistant and can be used with hot liquids. However, it is not recommended to use it in the microwave or on the stovetop.

Is the "Old White Bowl/Colander Lid" covered by a warranty?

Yes, the "Old White Bowl/Colander Lid" is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any defects or issues with the lid, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cpaylor
  • Products and Tips
Replies