• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Remember 'Horns' from Pampered Chef?

In summary, "Horns" from Pampered Chef are a kitchen tool used for stuffing and filling pastries, they are easy to use by placing the filling inside the cone and squeezing it out into the desired shape. They are also dishwasher safe and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. Additionally, they come with a storage container for easy organization in the kitchen.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
A customer on Pampered Chef's FB page is asking about "horns" she says we used to sell and the recipe that came with them. She posted this (attached) picture. Does it ring any bells with you long-time consultants?

Attachments

• horns.jpg
    horns.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,022
I've been with PC since 1990- never seen them before.

I've never seen them before, but it is easy to make those using foil.

Not an old consultant, but I've seen those at Williams Sonoma and also in CHEFs catalog. They are pastry horn molds.

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us on our Pampered Chef FB page. I'm not familiar with the "horns" that the customer is referring to, but I would be happy to assist in finding the recipe for her. Can you provide any more details about the recipe or what the "horns" were used for? I'm sure we can work together to track down the recipe and share it with the customer. Thank you for being a loyal Pampered Chef customer!

1. What are "Horns" from Pampered Chef?

"Horns" from Pampered Chef are a kitchen tool that is used to easily stuff and fill pastries, such as cream puffs or cannolis.

2. How do you use "Horns" from Pampered Chef?

To use "Horns" from Pampered Chef, simply place the filling inside the pastry cone, insert the horn into the pastry, and gently squeeze the filling out into the desired shape.

3. Are "Horns" from Pampered Chef dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Horns" from Pampered Chef are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

4. Can you use "Horns" from Pampered Chef for savory dishes as well?

Yes, "Horns" from Pampered Chef can be used for both sweet and savory dishes, making them a versatile kitchen tool.

5. Are "Horns" from Pampered Chef easy to store?

Yes, "Horns" from Pampered Chef come with a storage container to keep them organized and easily accessible in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • purpleluvs3