• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Reassembling a Kitchen Spritzer from the 70's

In summary, the conversation was about a teacher who had an old Kitchen Spritzer that she took apart and needed help putting back together. The participants in the conversation suggested looking for online resources or taking it to a professional for assistance. Some also offered instructions or pictures of their own Kitchen Spritzer to help guide the teacher.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I got an email last night from one of my elementary teachers (I was in elementary school back in the 70's!!!) who heard the I was selling PC (I grew up in a VERY small town - LOL). Seems she has a Kitchen Spritzer that is 10 years old - she took it apart, I guess to clean it, and now doesn't know how to put all the parts back together - anyone have this info?

Unfortunately, it’s not possible for us to provide specific instructions for this particular model of kitchen spritzer, as the instructions can vary depending on the make and model. We recommend that your teacher search online for the exact model she has and look for an instruction manual or a video tutorial. There are also some helpful forums out there where she may be able to get advice from other users who have had similar experiences. If she is still having trouble, she may want to consider taking the spritzer to a professional appliance repair shop for assistance.

I don't have a Kitchen Spritzer and she's going to be at my show on Saturday. So, I'm not much help.Thanks!I can't imagine it's that hard. I'm sure she can figure it out. I'm assuming she took it apart to clean it and it's not broken. I don't have one either. I'm sure someone will post instructions for you.I don't have one either, but here is what I found in the recipe section.Kitchen Spritzer1. Fill the base with 3/4 cup of your favorite oil.2. Pump the top 20 times to pressurize the unit. You will hear a click when it is ready.3. Remove the cap and press the trigger to mist oil over salads, meats, etc.4. When finished, release the pressure by pressing the nozzle down.5. To clean, fill with warm water, pump and spray until clear.6. Dry the base and cap with a cloth.7. Store in a dry place.I hope this helps. I don't think it mentions taking it apart.I hope this helpsI have one. I'll see if I can take some pics of mine and post them later. It's really not that difficult.I have one too. Once you take it apart, you will see that there are only about 4 pieces. It's really easy to put back together. I don't have it with me at work, but I could write down the steps for you.1. The base with the tube goes into the bottom of the sprayer.2. The cap with the spring goes into the top of the base.3. The straw that comes out of the top of the base gets placed into the hole in the cap with the spring.4. The plastic piece that creates the pressure goes into the top of the cap with the spring. It has a lip on it that should be facing down.5. The top of the sprayer gets screwed onto the base. It will have a little resistance when you get to the end because you are pressing the spring down. That's how it creates the pressure.I hope that makes sense. I'm sure she can figure it out.

1. How do I disassemble the kitchen spritzer from the 70's?

To disassemble the kitchen spritzer, first remove the lid and any remaining liquid inside. Then, carefully twist and pull the top and bottom parts of the spritzer in opposite directions until they separate.

2. Can I put the spritzer in the dishwasher?

No, we do not recommend putting the spritzer in the dishwasher. The heat and harsh chemicals can damage the plastic and metal parts.

3. How do I clean the spritzer?

To clean the spritzer, first disassemble it and wash each part with warm soapy water. Use a small brush or toothbrush to clean any hard-to-reach areas. Rinse thoroughly and let air dry before reassembling.

4. How do I know if I assembled the spritzer correctly?

Once you have reassembled the spritzer, test it by filling it with water and spraying. If the spritzer works properly and does not leak, then it is assembled correctly.

5. Can I use the spritzer for oils and other liquids besides water?

Yes, the spritzer can be used for oils, vinegar, and other liquids. Just make sure to thoroughly clean the spritzer after each use to prevent clogs and buildup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jkinak
  • Products and Tips
Replies