• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Jelly Pan Recipe: Hash Browns & Egg Mixture

In summary, the recipe for Old Jelly Pan Hash Browns & Egg Mixture can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the Pampered Chef Old Jelly Pan recipe book. The ingredients include frozen shredded hash browns, eggs, milk, shredded cheese, diced green bell pepper, diced onion, salt, and pepper. To make the dish, preheat the Old Jelly Pan, mix the ingredients together in a bowl, pour into the pan, and bake for 25-30 minutes. This dish can also be made ahead of time and customized with different ingredients.
cjdrish
I have a good customer (who used to sell PC) call me today looking for a old recipe. It has hash browns, and an egg mixture and it was cooked in the old jelly pan. If anyone could help me I would be forever gratefull! You ladies always seem to come through so I will keep my fingers crossed!

Not sure if it is the same recipe, but I had a consultant do something similar in the rectangular baker. Going from memory here...

1/2 bag of shredded frozed hashbrowns
12 eggs, scrambled
4 oz canadian bacon, chopped
8 oz sliced mushrooms
1 med green pepper, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
4 oz cheddar cheese, grated

Line bottom of rectangular baker with hash browns. Layer vegetables and meat over the hash browns. Pour scrambled eggs over mixture and top with cheddar cheese. Bake 350 degrees until eggs are cooked through (about 25-30 minutes).

Makes a great brunch dish!

That sounds amazing!

Is it this one?

Attachments

• Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 317
both recipes sound wonderful!

Thank you all soo much for your help. This is such an amazing resource. I love you all!!

What is the recipe for Old Jelly Pan Hash Browns & Egg Mixture?

The recipe for Old Jelly Pan Hash Browns & Egg Mixture can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the Pampered Chef Old Jelly Pan recipe book. It is a simple and delicious breakfast dish that is perfect for feeding a crowd.

What ingredients do I need for Old Jelly Pan Hash Browns & Egg Mixture?

The ingredients for this recipe include frozen shredded hash browns, eggs, milk, shredded cheese, diced green bell pepper, diced onion, salt, and pepper. You can also add other ingredients such as cooked bacon or sausage for extra flavor.

How do I make Old Jelly Pan Hash Browns & Egg Mixture?

To make this dish, first preheat your Old Jelly Pan in the oven while you prepare the ingredients. In a large mixing bowl, combine the hash browns, eggs, milk, cheese, bell pepper, onion, salt, and pepper. Pour the mixture into the preheated pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the eggs are set and the cheese is melted.

Can I make Old Jelly Pan Hash Browns & Egg Mixture ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dish ahead of time by assembling it in the Old Jelly Pan and refrigerating it overnight. When ready to cook, simply bake it in the oven as directed in the recipe. This is a great option for busy mornings or when hosting brunch.

What are some variations of Old Jelly Pan Hash Browns & Egg Mixture?

There are many ways to customize this recipe to suit your taste. You can add different types of cheese, vegetables, or protein such as diced ham or crumbled cooked sausage. You can also make it healthier by using egg whites and adding more veggies. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies