• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement Lid for the Old Chillzanne Platter?

In summary, the "Old Chillzanne Platter Lid" is a plastic serving tray lid designed by Pampered Chef to keep food fresh and protected on the "Old Chillzanne Platter." It is dishwasher safe, but not safe to use in the microwave, oven, or stovetop. It can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft cloth, but abrasive cleaners should be avoided. The "Old Chillzanne Platter Lid" is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef, but there are similar products that can be used as a replacement. It is recommended to consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations.
Jules711
Silver Member
I know someone looking for a lid for the old Chillzanne Platter. Anyone have one? Mine broke too, but use the other Chillzanne pieces.

Okay...didn't know that PC sold them way back.

Jane~

I just noticed your high show! What did you do to have a 2K show?!?! Wow!

The Old Chillzanne Platter Lid can be found at www.sierrahousewares.com . If you use the Contact Us Link you can send them an email to find out how to order.

HTH!

Mary

Thanks, I'll pass on the info. And yes, it was for the old Round Chillzanne Platter.

1. What is the "Old Chillzanne Platter Lid"?

The "Old Chillzanne Platter Lid" is a plastic serving tray lid created by Pampered Chef. It is designed to fit on top of the "Old Chillzanne Platter" to keep food fresh and protected.

2. Is the "Old Chillzanne Platter Lid" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Old Chillzanne Platter Lid" is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

3. Can the "Old Chillzanne Platter Lid" be used in the microwave?

No, the "Old Chillzanne Platter Lid" is not safe to use in the microwave. It is also not safe to use in the oven or on the stovetop.

4. How do I clean the "Old Chillzanne Platter Lid"?

The "Old Chillzanne Platter Lid" can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. It is not recommended to use abrasive cleaners or scrub brushes, as they may scratch the surface.

5. Is the "Old Chillzanne Platter Lid" still available for purchase?

No, unfortunately, the "Old Chillzanne Platter Lid" is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, there are many similar products that can be used as a replacement. Please consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LilChefBeth
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
LilChefBeth
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • trps