• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Off to Sedona - Exciting Adventure Awaits in the Heart of Arizona!

In summary, the group had previously discussed where they would go on an all-expenses-paid trip and have now departed for Phoenix. They will meet up with a friend for dinner before heading to Sedona, which was a popular suggestion. They have a busy itinerary, including a mini-bus tour of the Grand Canyon and a visit to a dinner theater. Some members have previously visited Sedona and highly recommend it. Upon their return, they plan to share pictures and possibly make a return trip due to the stunning scenery and many activities available.
mrssyvo
If you all will recall, a couple weeks ago, I asked you all where you would go, if you could go anywhere int he 48 continuous states, all expenses paid. Well, today is the day we head out!!! YES!!!!! We are flying into Phoenix, meeting up with daughter's best friend for dinner, and then to Sedona tomorrow. For those of you who suggested Sedona, THANK YOU !!!! We are so excited, and I am not sure how we will fit everything we want to do in just a short time. We did schedule a mini-bus tour to the Grand Canyon on Friday.I will try to post some pictures when we get back. I also am taking a few catalogs with me. We are staying at a Bed and Breakfast, so they would be a great potential customer!!!!!

Have Fun! If you have never been to the Grand Canyon - get ready to have your breath taken away! It truely is awe-inspiring!
My DH and I LOVE staying in B&B's - in fact, for our honeymoon, we did a B&B tour around Lake Michigan, and now, for our anniversary every year, we go back to our favorite from that tour!

Have a great tirp! Arrive home safe and sound!

Sedona is a wonderful place to visit! Have a good time!If you get time, there is a dinner theater about 20 minutes away called The Blazin' M Ranch. It's al old-west themed show, a western town and chuck-wagon style food. It's a great show, and where I found one of my favorite hats - a Tom Mix straw hat.Here's their website, if you're interested. It's a great show and worth the trip!

Last edited:
Have a great time!

Have a blast! Sedona is so beautiful and the Grand Canyon is awe inspiring! (I got engaged on the rim at sunset 15 years ago - so I'm partial:)) Have a great trip!

SedonaWe went to the Grand Canyon during Spring Break. All of the beautiful pictures that we saw up to that point did not do it justice. This is definitely a place to visit and not rush through. We took a jeep ride from the town of Grand Canyon through the park. Our guide was just awesome and so full of information. Have an enjoyable time.

Kathy

I know that is where I mentioned you should go. My parents just came back from visiting my aunt and uncle. They have beautiful pictures of Sedona and the Grand Canyon! Have a great time. Take lots of pictures!!!

I'm Back!!!!!!I am back from Sedona, and I must say, for those who suggested it, THANK YOU !!!! Words can not describe the beauty, and 5 days is not nearly enough time. We are already making plans to go back. From the moment we went around the curve once we got off the interstate, and saw the first big "red rock", until I cried with the rocks in my rear view mirror as we were leaving yesterday, I was awestruck!!!!!!!! I would suggest this trip to anyone who has considered it. I now need a vacation from my vacation!!! We packed so much in to the 5 days we were there, that I will probably not be back up to speed for a few days. Some of what we squeezed in... Day trip to the Grand Canyon, quick visit to Jerome, followed by a 4 hour train ride on the Verde Canyon railroad, ands ending the day at the Blazing M Ranch, 2 hour hike up Airport Trail, then watching the sun set on Airport Trail, hiking in Oak Creek Canyon, shopping in uptown, with dinner at the Cowboy Club, exploring all of the side drives to the rocks, and the list goes on. Our next trip will include a hot air balloon ride at sunrise, and a Pink Jeep Tour, and more hiking, with a trip to Sliding Rock State Park. I will post some pictures when I get them up.

I hope you had a good time at Blazin M Ranch - at least two of us up here now know what it is!

Kitchen Guy, The Blazing M Ranch was a lot of fun. My favorite part was when the band started playing "Ghost Rider in the Sky" and the lights went out, and a strobe light came on outside, and there was a horse, with a rider on it, covered in a white sheet, circling the building. he would stop by the window, then rise up, and take off again. It was creepy and cool at the same time. the jokes were somewhat corny, but I think that added to the ambiance of the place. The food was good.

You may not have noticed, but KG and corny jokes go together like biscuits and gravy.

Rae, I was thinking that while I was typing, that it was probably where he got most of his material!!!!

Nah, they get most of their material from me.

Recycling is good for the environment. I figure that applies to jokes as well.

When I was a kid, I sold my bike to another kid and missed it so much that I bought it back.That was the first time I ever recycled.

Related to Off to Sedona - Exciting Adventure Awaits in the Heart of Arizona!

What activities can I do in Sedona?

There are plenty of activities to choose from in Sedona! You can go on a scenic hike, take a jeep tour, visit art galleries, go wine tasting, or even experience a spiritual vortex tour.

What is the weather like in Sedona?

Sedona has a mild and pleasant climate year-round. Summers are warm with temperatures in the 80s, while winters are cool with temperatures in the 50s. It's important to bring layers as temperatures can fluctuate throughout the day.

Where should I stay in Sedona?

Sedona offers a variety of lodging options, from luxury resorts to cozy bed and breakfasts. Depending on your budget and preferences, popular areas to stay include Uptown Sedona, West Sedona, and Oak Creek Village.

Can I bring my pets to Sedona?

Yes, many hotels and vacation rentals in Sedona are pet-friendly. Just make sure to check with the specific accommodations beforehand to see if there are any restrictions or additional fees.

What is the best time of year to visit Sedona?

Sedona is a great destination year-round, but the most popular times to visit are in the spring and fall when the weather is mild and there are fewer tourists. Keep in mind that summer can be hot and crowded, while winter can bring snow and colder temperatures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies