• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

off theWall..but Need My Teams Help.

In summary, Ann is asking for help brainstorming words for a girly campaign and is turning to her coworkers for help. There are lots of "S" words, including sugar, spice, and everything nice. There are also words like princess, pretty, and sexy. Jill says she doesn't know what the project is, but she has a degree in advertising and marketing.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Ok Everyone, I need your help.
I need everyone's input for Girley words. I am working on a campaign for work and I need words that associate us with GIRLEY GIRLS! Now no debates on girls can do what boys do...bla bla bla. This campaign is all pink and girley, you know the tipicle doll, makeup, barbie....dress...GIRELY GIRL GIRL!!! Did I get it across and I am having a brain cramp, so I am turning to you for a game of course to help. Of course I have words like diamonds, sparkle, crystal, glittle, classy, rhinestone...but I needs some stuff over the top..
I know my creative ones out there can help me out...PLEASE!!!!! :)
Thank you as usual. Funny at work and still turn to my PC team.

hairstyle
miniskirt
purse dog (you know, those little teeny dogs that people carry around in their purses)
ribbon
lace
stockings
boudoir
ruffle

OOOOO Ann, your da BEST!. Writing them down! Thank you

Hopefully, some of those will bring some others to mind for you.

big boobs:D
2 - inch waist:D
plastic/silicone:D
I'm thinking barbie here!

Hair gel
Perky
Makeup
Tan
Hair straightener
No sweat

princess is all i can think of at the moment. maybe it's because I have two of my own. :) lol....

along the princess theme..... tiara, crown

sugar & spice

Music
Mall
Boys
Hormonal
blow dryer
chearleaders
cell phone
secretive

Hmmmm do we need younger girls or is teenagers close enough? LOL

prissy
high- maintinance
"me time"

chocolate
pampered
massage
pedicure
shopping
salon
boutique
bubble bath
girlfriends

Fluffy
Cute
Prissy
"Like Totally"
"Whatever"
"Like, OMG"

Clean
Cute
Stylish
Sexy

Pink
Purple
Baby Blue
Pastels

Jewelry
Fashion
Shopping

OK, I just have to add:

PINK BOA!

Diva
Princess
Daddy's Little Girl

Sassy
Allureing
Glamore
Spoiled Brat

Sassy, Chic, Clueless, Crazy, Feminine, Girl Power, Rockin', Junk Food, Long Talks, Makeovers, secrets, Shoes, Shopping, Slumber Parties, Drama Queen, Glamour, Diamonds, Little Lady, Giggles and curls, Ribbons and Bows, Girl Power, Go Girl,

Nothing new to add, but Jilleysue... love the new av of you! Question... why is it not purple???

foo foo
posh
diva
frilly
glamorous
stuck up??
preppy

sweetness, sassy, spunky, silly, shopper....

Lots of "S" words, huh?

then there's "other stuff", too....
ponytails, ribbons, curls, ponies (don't all little girls want one of their own?)
ice cream, fingernail polish, rainbows, lipstick....

So, tell us, what is the "big girlie" project??? Hope some of the words on this thread come in handy!!

Paula

princess
pretty
beautiful
diva
sassy
sexy
frilly
flowing
ruffles
lace
chiffon
sparkles
diamonds
bling
jewels
hoity toity
dynamic
intense
emotional
tender
delicate
flowery
hot
fabulous

what about curvacious, volumptuious, all vamped up, s*x kitten... might be not little girl enough... but all sure bring to mind a girly girl goin on the town!

Bling love that one.
fancy
letters written with a feather pen
scented paper
my 3yr old
lacey socks
fluffy everything

Sorry, No help here, only my estrogen in this house!

Jill what kind of project is it? What is your other job?

diamonds
diary
mani pedi
drop dead gorgeous
shapely
shower gel
Bath and Body Works
spa
massage

lol, one of my favorites from How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days....*frost* yourself! It has to do with diamonds!

Diary, dessert, bangles, bobbles...

I am a Compliance Director and we are working on a ebiz campaign. I have a degree in Advertising and Marketing and usually I am good at this stuff, but my mind is not with it today.

You guys are awesome. Holy Hannah. Carolyn. YOU ARE THE BEST! I read these, and I was like where was my mind????? Usually I come up with stuff in a minute....but thank you thank you thank you!!!

Related to off theWall..but Need My Teams Help.

1. Can I host an "off the wall" party for my team?

Yes, you can absolutely host an "off the wall" party for your team! It's a great way to have fun and bond with your team members outside of the office.

2. What kinds of activities can we do at an "off the wall" party?

The possibilities are endless! Some popular "off the wall" activities include escape rooms, bowling, laser tag, cooking classes, and team building exercises. Get creative and choose something that your team will enjoy!

3. How can I get my team excited about attending an "off the wall" party?

One way to get your team excited is to involve them in the planning process. Ask for their input and ideas for activities. You can also offer incentives or rewards for attending, such as a team lunch or extra time off.

4. Is it appropriate to invite my boss to an "off the wall" party?

It depends on the dynamic of your team and your relationship with your boss. If your boss is someone who likes to have fun and participate in team activities, then it may be appropriate to invite them. However, if your boss is more reserved or not as close with the team, it may be best to leave them out of the invitation.

5. How can I make sure everyone feels included and comfortable at the "off the wall" party?

When planning the party, consider the interests and abilities of all team members and choose activities accordingly. You can also have team members pair up or work in small groups to encourage interaction and make sure no one feels left out. Communication is key, so be open to suggestions and make sure everyone knows they are welcome to participate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefgagnon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefgagnon
  • thecougchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Brenda K.