• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Show: Ideas for a Tasty Recipe

In summary, Tracy is giving her host a choice between the Touchdown Taco Dip, Clubhouse Chicken Squares and the Chicken Broccoli Ring. If we need a dessert then we will be making Candy Apple Delight.
PamperedJess
I'm having an October show. Any ideas for the receipe I should use?

I am giving my host a choice between the Touchdown Taco Dip, Clubhouse Chicken Squares and the Chicken Broccoli Ring. If we need a dessert then we will be making Candy Apple Delight.

I was trying to go with tailgate type food since October is a big football month.

I hope this helps.

Tracy :)

Cool thanks for the ideas

In October I like to demo the apple peeler/corer/slicer, apple wedger, and apple corer along with the cutting boards. When we had the fondu set, I also used that. You can still use caramel ice cream topping heated in the simple additions pieces. You can use your hospitality stand and bowls to hold the caramel and fruit. Be sure to show the pie plates. With the holidays coming up there will be lots of apple pies baking.

Shawnna

Help!Hey all! I need some ideas, I have a host that wants to do a Apple theme for her Oct. party. I need ideas for recipies, invites, so on and so forth! Thanks in advance!! By the way, I just wanted to say how much I love this group and how helpful you all are! Ya'll are AWESOME!!!

Thanks Again everyone!!! :D

Apple recipesMy husband absolutely loves the Quick Apple Crisp. It is always a hit at shows, because you basically peel, core, & slice the apples, line them around the DDBaker and then all of the other ingredients you combine in a bowl, then dump it over the apples and bake.

The Taffy Apple pizza is okay & I've made an Apple version of the Cherry cheese cofee cake. YUM! :D

Let me know if you can't find the recipes! I'll direct you to them.

LisaI created an apple theme for my show book. I'll attach it and some others below!!

Attachments

• Know Your Apples.doc
    53 KB · Views: 503
  • Apple Party Invite.doc
    51 KB · Views: 501
  • Fall Apple Show.doc
    145.5 KB · Views: 510
Thanks A Bunch!!!Thank you!!!!!! :) :)

Quick October & Apple Demo RecipeThe Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread is also a good fall demo (and for Super Starters). As gross as this recipe sounded to me at first, it was really good and fast. It serves well with apples. And because of the speed of this recipe, you could make the apple wreath if you have too much downtime.

Attachments

• Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 897
  • Craft - Apple Wreath.doc
    113.5 KB · Views: 453
A cluster-mate said she saw at someone's party cakes made in the mini fluted pan to look like little pumpkins. I thought that was cute, but I don't have a mini fluted pan yet...but then I thought you could use the classic batter bowl that came in your kit and make a big pumpkin! Just a thought!

Maybe you can make little pumpkins with the prep bowls. I also bought a pillsbury pie magazine thats in stores right now. They have alot of really yummy sounding pies and of course you can use PC products to make them. I may practice a few on my husband and if I like them I may offer them for October. By the way I love pumpkin pie spreads. I think the one in the recipe above is a little different from the one I've had but they are so good.

What are some tasty recipe ideas for an October show?

For an October show, some great recipe ideas include pumpkin and apple dishes, hearty soups and stews, and fall-inspired desserts like apple crisp or pumpkin pie.

Do you have any recipes that are easy to make for a large group?

Yes, we have several recipes that are perfect for serving a large group, such as our slow cooker beef stew or our pumpkin spice sheet cake. These recipes can easily be doubled or tripled to accommodate a larger group.

Are there any kid-friendly recipes for an October show?

Absolutely! Our pumpkin-shaped sugar cookies or apple cider donuts are sure to be a hit with kids. We also have a variety of fun, Halloween-themed recipes that are perfect for little ones to help make.

What are some vegetarian options for an October show?

We have a wide range of vegetarian recipes that are perfect for an October show, such as our roasted vegetable quinoa salad or pumpkin and black bean chili. We also have a variety of meatless appetizers and desserts.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these October show recipes?

Yes, all of our recipes are specifically designed to be made with Pampered Chef products. We have a variety of kitchen tools and cookware that will make preparing these recipes even easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • PamperedJess
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Yvonne
  • PamperedJess