• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What information can I find on the October 2011 Host/Guest flyer?

In summary, the "October Host/Guest on 1 Page" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for the month of October. To qualify, hosts must have a minimum qualifying party of $650 in sales and at least 2 guest orders. Guests must attend the party and place an order of at least $80 to receive exclusive discounts. Hosts can earn up to $200 in free products and 50% off any item, as well as the opportunity to purchase a special host-exclusive product at a discounted price. Guests can receive 10% off any item for every $80 they spend at the party, as well as the chance to purchase a special guest-exclusive product at a discounted price. This promotion cannot be combined with
kam
Staff member
Here is the Oct 2011 Host/Guest on one page flyer.

Fillable spot at bottom for your cons info.

I also placed a blank fillable area next to the logo in case you wanted to add anything else.

Attachments

• Oct2011_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 789
Thanks Kam! I am trying to save it on my computer but it won't let me??? Any suggestions?

jtherrien said:
Thanks Kam! I am trying to save it on my computer but it won't let me??? Any suggestions?

Are you able to right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As"...and save it from that dialog?

Is the Oct/Nov host and guest special on one flier somewhere on this site? I've been looking for it-thanks!
Suzy in Texas

What is the "October Host/Guest on 1 Page" promotion?

The "October Host/Guest on 1 Page" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for the month of October. It allows hosts to earn additional rewards and guests to receive exclusive discounts on select products.

How do I qualify for the "October Host/Guest on 1 Page" promotion?

To qualify for the "October Host/Guest on 1 Page" promotion, hosts must have a minimum qualifying party of $650 in sales and at least 2 guest orders. Guests must attend the party and place an order of at least $80 to receive the exclusive discounts.

What are the rewards for hosts in the "October Host/Guest on 1 Page" promotion?

Hosts can earn up to $200 in free products and 50% off any item for every $200 in party sales. They also have the opportunity to purchase a special host-exclusive product at a discounted price.

What discounts are available for guests in the "October Host/Guest on 1 Page" promotion?

Guests can receive 10% off any item for every $80 they spend at the party. They also have the chance to purchase a special guest-exclusive product at a discounted price.

Can the "October Host/Guest on 1 Page" promotion be combined with other offers?

No, the "October Host/Guest on 1 Page" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per party order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies
Views
gailz2