• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Now that you mention it, do we have Rita's Newsletter yet?

M
mistym
Do we have it yet or am I just slow on the uptake??

Thanks in advance for sharing

Misty

Here is a tip:

Pampered Linda has a BEAUTIFUL newsletter that really rivals the one that Rita has (her's is nice, but I just like Linda's layout).

I was getting Rita's newsletter sent to me, but she stopped for some reason and the msn group doesnt work 1/2 the time.

thechefofnorthbend said:
Here is a tip:

Pampered Linda has a BEAUTIFUL newsletter that really rivals the one that Rita has (her's is nice, but I just like Linda's layout).

I was getting Rita's newsletter sent to me, but she stopped for some reason and the msn group doesnt work 1/2 the time.
Why thank you Darby! You are giving me no room to slack off!

Related to Now that you mention it, do we have Rita's Newsletter yet?

1. What is "Now that you mention it, do we have Rita's Newsletter yet?"

"Now that you mention it, do we have Rita's Newsletter yet?" is a question about whether or not a newsletter from someone named Rita has been received.

2. Who is Rita and why do we need her newsletter?

Rita is likely someone who creates a newsletter that is of interest to the person asking the question. The newsletter may contain valuable information, updates, or promotions that the person wants to receive.

3. How often is Rita's Newsletter released?

The frequency of Rita's Newsletter releases can vary. It may be weekly, monthly, or even quarterly depending on the purpose and content of the newsletter.

4. How can I sign up to receive Rita's Newsletter?

To sign up for Rita's Newsletter, you can visit her website, social media pages, or other platforms where she shares her newsletter and follow the instructions to subscribe. You may also be able to sign up through email or by contacting Rita directly.

5. What should I do if I haven't received Rita's Newsletter yet?

If you haven't received Rita's Newsletter yet, you can check to see if you are subscribed correctly or if there are any technical issues. You can also reach out to Rita or her team to inquire about the newsletter and its release date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Christ Follower