• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Now That the Cat Is Out of the Bag...

I've only used them a few times, but I like that they are all in one place. I think the pan is a little overpriced, but I guess it depends on what you plan on using it for.If you really want it got ahead and get it. It is not that expensive, but in my experience they will come out with something in a few season's that blows the other one out of the water.I certainly won't use it myself. We're morphing into a no-sugar household for the forseeable future in my house. With that and the fact that it's being retired, I'm more than thrilled to let it slip by me.
jenniferlynne
I want everyone's opinion on the Tart/Quice pan and the recipe cards (both of the ones being discontinued). I don't have these three items and was wondering if I should purchase them before they are gone. I had always thought I would buy the tart pan eventually. Sometimes I will add a little on to a hosts order to help them out, and I just hadn't gotten around to the tart pan yet. There was usually something I wanted more.

How many love there tart pan? Do you really use it much?

I like it -- for the few times I make quiche, it is prettier than a pie pan :) I have heard good things about the cheese tart thingy in the recipe cards too... Plus the chocolate chip thing (like how I know the names of all the recipes???) :)

I have only used it a few times....I am not that excited about it, but I am not a pie baker.

If you really want it got ahead and get it. It is not that expensive, but in my experience they will come out with something in a few season's that blows the other one out of the water.

I certainly won't use it myself. We're morphing into a no-sugar household for the forseeable future in my house. With that and the fact that it's being retired, I'm more than thrilled to let it slip by me. The only reason I would have bought it would have been for my customers. :)

I use the Tart Pan to make the Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Tart and it is always a big hit!

The recipe on the front of the pie cards is awesome!! Just to let you know, remember this will still be available as a gift set with the nylon slice-n-serve, the cards and tart pan. So you don't have to decide immediately if you would eventually want all 3.

Gina Miller

Gina M said:
The recipe on the front of the pie cards is awesome!! Just to let you know, remember this will still be available as a gift set with the nylon slice-n-serve, the cards and tart pan. So you don't have to decide immediately if you would eventually want all 3.

Gina Miller

Aw, I didn't even think about that. Thank you!

Just to add my 2 centsI love the tart pan. The way the bottom comes out and you can very easily transfer what ever you made on to a pretty plate. The recipes that I have made were good, too.

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Tart??? Where is this recipe please. I have never seen that. I bought the tart/quiche pan and have never used it. I am trying to decide to put it to the yard sale pile or keep it in case. This recipe sounds like a good "in case" recipe. TIA

jenniferlynne said:
I want everyone's opinion on the Tart/Quice pan and the recipe cards (both of the ones being discontinued). I don't have these three items and was wondering if I should purchase them before they are gone. I had always thought I would buy the tart pan eventually. Sometimes I will add a little on to a hosts order to help them out, and I just hadn't gotten around to the tart pan yet. There was usually something I wanted more.

How many love there tart pan? Do you really use it much?

I bought one with all intentions of using it, but most of all I wanted it after I got the recipe cards. I have not used it yet, BUT I found the recipe cards are great! So I bought all of them, looked through them & found there were ALOT of really nice recipes in them. The way I look at it is for 5.00 a piece I like to give them as prizes EVERYONE loves getting new recipes & some women at their next party might buy things so they can make some of these!!:D

ummm...it will all still be available as a set.
however, I do agree with Ginger about the recipe cards.

Related to Now That the Cat Is Out of the Bag...

What is "Now That the Cat Is Out of the Bag..." all about?

"Now That the Cat Is Out of the Bag..." is a new cookbook from Pampered Chef that focuses on using common pantry staples to create delicious and easy meals. It features over 50 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts.

Are the recipes in "Now That the Cat Is Out of the Bag..." easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They use everyday ingredients and have step-by-step instructions, making them perfect for both beginner and experienced cooks.

Do the recipes in "Now That the Cat Is Out of the Bag..." use Pampered Chef products?

While some of the recipes may suggest the use of specific Pampered Chef products, they can easily be substituted with similar items you may already have in your kitchen. The focus of this cookbook is on using pantry staples, not specific products.

Are there any special dietary considerations in "Now That the Cat Is Out of the Bag..."?

Yes, this cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. Each recipe also includes nutritional information for those who are watching their intake.

Can I purchase "Now That the Cat Is Out of the Bag..." through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase "Now That the Cat Is Out of the Bag..." through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it in select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • pamperedtracy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedtracy
  • bestchefbear