• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Specials at Curves - Come Check It Out!

In summary, the flyer was created by a group of women and it is a great way to promote their upcoming special.
twopamperedchefs
Hi All!

I put this together for a show I was doing at my local Curves and thought I'd share...you can easily change the info and use it to promote our November special. :D

Attachments

• Stonewareflyer[1].pub
    184 KB · Views: 370
I hate to ask, but I know someone else will eventually...:) I don't suppose you have this in a *.doc format? Publisher is the one application I do NOT have on my laptop.Thanks!
:)

Are you willing to post this in another format?? I don't have publisher any longer and can't read this. Thanks.

I saw this and said "cool" then I saw the P for publisher--rats!! I don't have publisher. can you put this in a doc (Word) format or even a PDF so we can see it.

Thanks so much.

Life would be so much simpler at times if we all had the same programs.

esavvymom said:
I hate to ask, but I know someone else will eventually...:) I don't suppose you have this in a *.doc format? Publisher is the one application I do NOT have on my laptop.

Thanks!
:)

Sorry everyone....if I save it in Word, it loses all the formatting/pictures.

Here's the PDF.

Attachments

• Stonewareflyer%5B1%5D[1].pdf
    125.2 KB · Views: 453
That works! Thanks.

That is a great flyer! Great job! Now to figure out how to change the information to make it mine--any ideas?

I wish I knew, too! I just upgraded my Adobe and it is all so new to me!

I had to leave a few things out to fit it all in, but here it is in doc format. Maybe if you change the fonts, you could fit it all in.

Quick question - Does anyone know the item number for the Classic Rack??? or is it even available???

Attachments

• Stoneware Flyer.doc
    149.5 KB · Views: 468
awesome! Thank you so much!

Abby and Mary Beth - thank you for making this! I was thinking the other day that I needed something exactly like this!! :love:
Kristie - thank you for converting it to a .doc :thumbup:

Here's a Canadian version of the same document...just corrected item numbers and pricing for sales North of the Border! :)

Attachments

• Stoneware Flyer.doc
    153 KB · Views: 182
Abby and Mary Beth - thank you for making this! I was thinking the other day that I needed something exactly like this!! :love:
Kristie - thank you for converting it to a .doc :thumbup:

Here's a Canadian version of the same document...just corrected item numbers and pricing for sales North of the Border! :) Don't forget to change your contact info! :D

Attachments

• Stoneware Flyer - Canada.doc
    153 KB · Views: 264
THANKS Ladies...it looks great & I could add my info!

Awesome! :sing:
Thanks!

THANKS Great flyer......................

As a new consultant, this is great! I really appreciate all of this.

Seriously, nothing better then this site! I started at the top of the thread and by the time I got to the end, totally delighted! Everyone worked together on a great flyer!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT CS IS ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooo hoo all!

Related to November Specials at Curves - Come Check It Out!

What are the November specials at Curves?

The November specials at Curves include discounted membership rates, free fitness assessments, and special workout challenges.

How can I take advantage of these specials?

To take advantage of the November specials at Curves, simply visit your nearest Curves location and sign up for a membership or inquire about the current promotions.

What is a fitness assessment and why is it beneficial?

A fitness assessment is a series of tests and measurements to evaluate your current fitness level. It can help you track your progress and identify areas for improvement.

What is a workout challenge and how does it work?

A workout challenge is a fun and engaging way to push yourself and reach your fitness goals. At Curves, challenges may include completing a certain number of workouts within a certain time frame or achieving a specific fitness milestone.

Are these specials only available for new members?

No, the November specials at Curves are available for both new and existing members. It's a great time for current members to take advantage of additional savings and perks as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • ebarks
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies