• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Catalog Flyer - Get Shopping!

In summary, the November Catalog Flyer features a variety of products from the holiday collection, including new kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and special holiday bundles. It can be accessed through the website, through a consultant, or through the mobile app. The flyer also offers exclusive deals and discounts on select products for a limited time. Rewards and host rewards can be used on items from the flyer, and it is recommended to place orders as soon as possible due to limited quantities and a deadline for ordering.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Hello! Someone requested that I post my catalog flyer for November and December. Here's Nov and I'll get to work on Dec. Glad someone else can use it!

Attachments

• NovCat.pub
    354.5 KB · Views: 466
That is super JennLizFran!!!!! Great job and thanks so much for sharing!

Wow, that is an awesome! Thanks for sharing with us....I am so not creative or talented with the computer, and so appreciate any and all help. Thank you, thank you, thank you! = D

or a pdf? That would be easy to do ...

Thanks again JennLizFran! Can't add my info bcuz in pdf format. Are you able to convert to word doc? Thanks in advance for December also.

Last edited:
Great flier! Thanks for sharing!

Hmmmm....Let me see if I can convert it to word and repost......

If that's not possible, Jeannie was kind enough to convert it to a PDF which others could print and put their label over top of my info.

Let's see if this works!

Attachments

• NovCat.doc
    149.5 KB · Views: 374

Related to November Catalog Flyer - Get Shopping!

1. What products are featured in the November Catalog Flyer?

The November Catalog Flyer features a variety of products from our holiday collection, including new kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and special holiday bundles.

2. How can I access the November Catalog Flyer?

You can access the November Catalog Flyer by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy. You can also view the digital version on our website or through our mobile app.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts in the November Catalog Flyer?

Yes, the November Catalog Flyer showcases exclusive deals and discounts on select products. These offers are only available for a limited time, so make sure to take advantage of them while you can!

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef rewards or host rewards on items from the November Catalog Flyer?

Yes, you can use your rewards and host rewards on items from the November Catalog Flyer. Simply let your consultant know which items you would like to purchase using your rewards at the time of ordering.

5. Is there a deadline for ordering from the November Catalog Flyer?

Yes, the November Catalog Flyer has a limited time offer and some products may have limited quantities. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure you can get your desired products before they sell out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
CGutwein
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC