• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov OOF: Ready for the Holiday Season!

In summary, "Nov OOF: Ready for the Holiday Season!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of November. It includes exclusive products, recipes, and tips to make holiday cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. To participate, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a local consultant. The products can be used for all types of cooking and entertaining throughout the year and consultants can use their discount on them. This promotion is only available during the month of November, so don't miss out!
naekelsey
Gold Member
Here is the Nov OOF

Attachments

• nov. '13 OOF.doc
    132.5 KB · Views: 591
Thanks so much! for both!

Not a problem. It was super easy for me to watch my bf make them. Lol!

Thank you so very much for these outside order forms!! I love these.

:Hi there! I am so excited for the holiday season too! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have been busy preparing for all the holiday gatherings and parties that will be happening. I have been stocking up on our amazing products, such as our holiday-themed baking sets and our popular stoneware. I can't wait to share them with my customers and help them make delicious and beautiful dishes for their holiday meals. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that you are looking forward to using during the holidays? Happy cooking and happy holidays!

1. What is "Nov OOF: Ready for the Holiday Season!"?

Nov OOF: Ready for the Holiday Season! is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of November to help customers prepare for the holiday season. It includes exclusive products, recipes, and tips to make your holiday cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I participate in "Nov OOF: Ready for the Holiday Season!"?

To participate in Nov OOF: Ready for the Holiday Season!, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can purchase the exclusive products, access the recipes and tips, and even host a party to earn free and discounted products.

3. Are the products in "Nov OOF: Ready for the Holiday Season!" only for holiday cooking?

No, the products in Nov OOF: Ready for the Holiday Season! can be used for all types of cooking and entertaining throughout the year. They are versatile and designed to make your life in the kitchen easier.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on the products in "Nov OOF: Ready for the Holiday Season!"?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your discount on the products in Nov OOF: Ready for the Holiday Season! However, please note that the products may not count towards your monthly sales goal.

5. How long will "Nov OOF: Ready for the Holiday Season!" be available?

Nov OOF: Ready for the Holiday Season! is only available during the month of November. After that, the products may no longer be available or may be sold at their regular price. Be sure to take advantage of this special promotion while it lasts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey