• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Notice Something Missing From the Cn?

In summary, there seems to be a lack of information about a Sellathon for new products in November. However, there are suspicions that the company may be focusing on recruiting in October and holding off on announcing the Sellathon until later in the month. Some consultants are disappointed about the lack of recruiting bonuses for the rest of the year, but others are hopeful that there may still be a Sellathon in November. The National Executive Director has not been able to provide any clear information about the situation, leading to confusion and frustration among consultants.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Unless I'm just blind and missing it - there is absolutely no info about a Sellathon for new products in November. Hmmmm.....

Really? I haven't looked at it yet. But that's weird!

My, my....things they are a-changing....

I'm not giving up my expectation that Nov. will be SAT, though the 2 little promos (turkey & table runner) are a little suspicious looking, ie. they make one think that they are the only sales promos in Nov. With the video link to Jean today focusing on recruiting in Oct. I think they want us to pay attention to the recruiting promotion. Hopefully on Mon. they'll announce SAT in a separate e-mail.

At least the Dec. host & guest specials are up. In the promotions grid, under the using the promotions thing (Jan Miller?) for one month it says the Winter Marketing Guide will be avail. Nov. 1.

Love the table runner!!! I haven't looked yet because I just had my team meeting this morning. Off to do that next! :)

Interesting about the SAT... years ago it was only in December and then they moved it to November. Hmmmm... wonder if they are going to announce it later this month? I'm sure they want us booking October first and not focusing on November so maybe they are holding off on the announcement... :confused:

finley1991 said:
Love the table runner!!! I haven't looked yet because I just had my team meeting this morning. Off to do that next! :)

Interesting about the SAT... years ago it was only in December and then they moved it to November. Hmmmm... wonder if they are going to announce it later this month? I'm sure they want us booking October first and not focusing on November so maybe they are holding off on the announcement... :confused:

that's my guess... And HOPE!! I will have some very, very upset consultants if it isn't in November. :help:

At first I didn't notice it, but then someone pointed it out! NOW I'm nervous....:(

WHAT the he[[???Did you notice on the back page of the CN that is says, "This is the LAST recruiting bonus for 2011 so share with everyone." Huh??? It's been YEARS since we didn't have a recruiting special for the month....YEARS!!! :yuck::cry::bawl:

May 2009 to be exact. :)

I was going to join in May but was disappointed there was no 'bonus' so I waited and joined on June 1, 2009. There's been a special every since.

A little bummed...about no more specials till next year? WHY?? The emphasis has been on sharing the biz, which I will continue to do, but why no special? It has been a great motivator for people to sign up certain months.

I waited till the 11th hour on 12/31/09 to sign for the extra bonus days to qualify. That got me to jump in as I did not know if I really wanted to PC.

Bonuses are also nice incentive to GET the new consultant to really try to qualify. :confused:

I am just praying that they don't go too far with their changes. It's getting so complicated for new people coming on board. They really have to read the fine print.

Thanks for noticing these things, Ladies. I have not had time to review the new CN and it is so helpful.

ChefCKHall said:
A little bummed...about no more specials till next year? WHY?? The emphasis has been on sharing the biz, which I will continue to do, but why no special? It has been a great motivator for people to sign up certain months.

I waited till the 11th hour on 12/31/09 to sign for the extra bonus days to qualify. That got me to jump in as I did not know if I really wanted to PC.

Bonuses are also nice incentive to GET the new consultant to really try to qualify. :confused:

Here's the response I got from my NED - I am direct to her and we've worked together for over 15 yrs.
"Hi,
No mention of Sell a Thon at all yet but I took that to mean that it is yet to come and they are moving back towards some promotions being announced on the first of the month for that month….so, may yet be Nov.
Nov and Dec. recruiting numbers historically have been so low…that is the reason for the push with this last recruiting incentive.
Don’t over worry..that is my new motto…"

Whatever that means!!! She will usually share if she's able, so either NED's don't know what's going on or they have been warned not to share.

:confused:

Thanks Deb...why do I feel better but not really?!?! LOL! Secrets stink when you are on the other side of them!

DebChefIA said:
Here's the response I got from my NED - I am direct to her and we've worked together for over 15 yrs.
"Hi,
No mention of Sell a Thon at all yet but I took that to mean that it is yet to come and they are moving back towards some promotions being announced on the first of the month for that month….so, may yet be Nov.
Nov and Dec. recruiting numbers historically have been so low…that is the reason for the push with this last recruiting incentive.
Don’t over worry..that is my new motto…"

Whatever that means!!! She will usually share if she's able, so either NED's don't know what's going on or they have been warned not to share.

:confused:

I have been trying to get something/anything out of my NED & shes not budging.... :(

I see both sides of this. At my team training yesterday, I had a consultant totally complaining that she doesn't have anything for October. But she has November dates because *she likes the November special better...*. I gently (well, probably not but whatevs) explained that it wasn't about her, blah, blah, blah and that the bonus is just that... a bonus. We should be promoting the host program on its own... Same with recruiting... promote the 90-day bonuses, etc, not the signing bonus... but as some have proven here, it was the signing bonus that got some off the fence when it did.Whenever they announce an incentive at the beginning of the month, there are always some that will say, "Well, if I had KNOWN it would be SAT month, I would have booked shows..." and that usually comes from those who don't work much anyway! LOL!I know as leaders, we like to hear things ahead of time and honestly, I think we should. It used to be a privilege of being a D and above that we did find out sooner. But then when consultants figured out the *back way* into the CN, they knew early too so they took that perk away. Instead of figuring out another way to honor that privilege, PC just made it flat across the board that we all (well, most of us), find out at the same time.I'm sure they are going to stress the consistency part of it... if we have consistent businesses, it won't matter what the incentive is because we'll earn it. But for those of us who love the incentives, it does give us an extra push to earn them. And if we know what is coming, we will work for it. They already instituted the *hold and submit* rule which keeps us from holding over shows. There just doesn't seem to be too much consistency in the way they are offering the incentives. I'd like to think it's just to keep our businesses exciting and to keep us guessing but it really just comes off as confusion and half-assed on their end. I guess if we knew WHY they weren't announcing things ahead of time, it would make it easier to swallow... IMO

This just came across one of the loops so I thought I would pass it along... I'm sure it's going to start a panic across the country as this gets out... and it goes back to my previous thought of SAT moving back to December like it was originally... But we'll see...

I don't know how many of you are aware of this but wow! One of my very excited consultants contacted me to ask why there has not been anything in the KCN about sell-a-thon. I called Career Solutions just now and they told me that Nov. will NOT be a sell-a-thon month! There will be information coming in the Nov. KCN but that seems very late notice for everyone who was accustomed to getting their new FREE products this way.
Please post if any of you knew about this. When I called Career Solutions she highly encouraged me to send an email to the home office to let them know how we feel about it. I sincerely look forward to posts from any of you regarding this issue and how you feel about it. I am reallynot trying to be negative.....it is just that this is very late notice for something that is as well known as this. BTW it will now be called Free-For-All and there will still be a way to earn it but no one knows what they will do. All that they were allowed to tell me was to let our consultants know to book a strong Dec. and Jan.

Diane Everson
director, MN

$$$$$$$. November is our biggest month of the year. Consultants who never earn anything else and don't maintain a consistent biz, earn levels of Sell-A-Thon simply b/c November is a rocking month. I would imagine it costs HO TONS of cash to offer it during November. For years, SAT was in December - so we basically had 2 weeks to earn our new Spring line. When the move was made to November, if I remember correctly, the first year they based SAT on the last 2 weeks of Nov/first 2 weeks of Dec - but it's been at least 8 yrs ago and my memory is foggy.

Things, they are a changin and I ain't just talking about the leaves!!!

I agree Deb... I'm thinking December and January to help us with consistency. But then again, my guesses are WAY off most of the time! LOL! :roflmao:

but you know, when those consultants have to new products they are going to show and sell them, be excited about the new season and work more... so it behoves HO to have more people earn the products. there is just a natural flow to our business and I really doubt that the majority of cons are going to book more in Jan to get the products. The reason they dont book Jan is that is is hard to book Jan. It is discouraging to get no and cancellations.

I agree. For two years I have struggled with Dec & Jan. The Dec parties I get tend to have very low attendance even though I focus even more on HOst Coaching b/c so much is going on with work parties, other get togethers, shopping etc. I'm not making the excuses, simply listing what i hear as why they don't attend. January has been like pulling teeth for me but then I tend to have a fab Feb b/c people are stir crazy. I know its not about me and I really think its a combination of how much it costs HO in addition to they alreday know November rocks in sales so why do a 'give me' as its generally 'easy' to attain November SAT but it does bum me out to think its Dec & Jan. As horrid as it sounds, it makes me want to just throw up my hands and say "screw it" but I do know that's not the right approach... (but may be how I feel. LOL)

Thinking about it, I'm sure its all possible and must come down to the mindset, desire and attitude b/c my AD always has her "12 days of Christmas" filled and even gets parties for the end of the month and never struggles in Jan so....all things are possible!

Debbie Downer venting a bit here... I just have to say that I am so tired of hearing how everything costs HO so much. If they want to save money maybe they should have less execs or cut back on some of their bonuses instead of the "little peoples" perks. Can you tell that I've had enough corporate crap? -- not just PC... It's a perk of being a consultant to earn those products. Some consultants who have been in for a while already are working on Nov sell a thon. If they want to change it that's fine but then tell us before this for pete's sake.Sorry, but I'm so tired of being told to suck it up while the people at the top rack it all in.

Maybe Warren Buffett is going to buy each consultant the set of new products...;)

I guess I must have missed it somewhere where it says that HO is obligated to give us all the perks they do! We are so blessed with everything we get that I can't believe any of us think they have the right to complain about what we're NOT getting. So what if it saves them money by moving SAT to another month? Most of us are trying to save money in our personal lives yet we bash a company for doing the same? Our company? Maybe by moving it to another month they can offer us something even better. Have a little faith.

finley1991 said:
I guess I must have missed it somewhere where it says that HO is obligated to give us all the perks they do! We are so blessed with everything we get that I can't believe any of us think they have the right to complain about what we're NOT getting. So what if it saves them money by moving SAT to another month? Most of us are trying to save money in our personal lives yet we bash a company for doing the same? Our company? Maybe by moving it to another month they can offer us something even better.

Have a little faith.

From my vantage point they are letting me down as someone who is in this business for the perks! That is one of the bonuses of our business...PERKS! We sell that to our potentials. I am not in this for the money. I AM in it for the FREE products and other gifts and things. When they start taking that away I do question if I want to stay. Do I still believe in the company? They are changing so much of the things that I love(d) about being a PC consultant.

One thing PC has done well is to develop loyalty in its field team. We are some die-hard faithful consultants!! However, when they start to drop the ball on their side of things I think it is perfectly acceptable to be let down.

That's my two-cents anyway...let the hating begin (or continue...LOL!)

Great perspective Sandra! And you are right! There are a ton of consultants who do PC for the free products. (No hating here! :) )

I originally joined to support my addiction to the product. Now it's for the paycheck to sustain a 2nd home because hubby took a big cut in pay when the kids & I left Japan. The extras are fun and I certainly enjoy them, but I'd rather have higher pay and buy what I want (like electricity & gas for my car) than to have someone else choose my bonuses for me. If they did away with the perks and gave us a higher % in pay I wouldn't complain. LOL But I do think the perks motivate a lot of people and it's fun to see the boxes come in the mail & see the ones in my downline get all excited over their boxes too. So I'm happy with what they are currently doing too. ;)

I for one LOVE getting FREE Products -- don't get me wrong -- but these times are changing and we have to change with them...Now, perhaps they will still offer Sell-A-Thon in November or December -- or maybe not. Either way, I will keep on doing my business and earning a paycheck and loving that the company has not gone 'under' or 'merged' with another company as so many have. There are other ways to get products for free (host your own show or recruit and use your PC Dollars for them).Am I happy, no -- but it is what it is and we have to adjust.Suggested reading: "Who Moved My Cheese"

Every time they cut back I think about theSensaria consultants who woke up to an email that their company is out of business. If our company needs to cut back here and there in order to stay in business ... I'll take little cut backs over losing my job any day of the week. Personally I rely on this income to support my family. I can live without the luggage and the free appliances...I do love sell a thon and will work to earn it all regardless of the month. Just don't close down the company like Sensaria did...please?

Who Moved My Cheese is great! And a perfect example in this situation

In my opinion it looks--stress the word LOOKS--like they are cutting way back. First no National Conference--i KNOW they are saying what they are doing instead will cost them MORE money, but it was a great chance once a year to touch base with Home Office people in person, meet others from around the country, etc...I loved it. And then one month later they are saying no sell a thon in November...once again, it LOOKS like they have to cut back, whether they do or not. If you look at the whole big picture, they restructured the earning plan back in February, (Which probably cost them a little bit more money), and then they looked like they had to cut back at National Conference with no dinners with our execs, etc....just cheesy buffet lines in a hall big enough to drive a train through....then they announced no National conference next year, then no sell a thon in the month when most consultants looked forward to earning new products...I know this is a different economy. But we are a class company and in my opinion (let the hate mail begin), too many changes that APPEAR to be big cutbacks, is making us look a little desperate. And I agree, perhaps a few less perks to the execs all the time would--just maybe would--make it look a little less like typical corporate American baloney and more like the family oriented company we are.

Just sayin'

I love being a PC consultant and director and I fully know that they don't HAVE to give us the perks but it is what is done in this business and every sales force out there (direct sales and others as well) get perks over and above their pay checks. I was just expressing my frustration that corporate america gets theirs and when they want to cut back it's from the little guys. AND they get bonuses for doing that.It's my opinion. I prefaced it with "Debby Downer" to point out that I knew I was complaining or venting. I don't feel that I should be "hated" for that.I don't really care that they changed SAT. They can offer what they want when they want but it's courtesy to let us know in a timely manner. I have one consultant who even takes vacation time from her day job in November to get time in her schedule for extra shows to earn the new products. She could have scheduled it differently if they had just told us the plan sooner. Why shouldn't she expect it to be that way since it was for the last 5 or so years since she joined? We'll all survive. They could tell us changes like this sooner. It doesn't all have to be a big secret until the last minute.

bethcooks4u said:
I love being a PC consultant and director and I fully know that they don't HAVE to give us the perks but it is what is done in this business and every sales force out there (direct sales and others as well) get perks over and above their pay checks. I was just expressing my frustration that corporate america gets theirs and when they want to cut back it's from the little guys. AND they get bonuses for doing that.

It's my opinion. I prefaced it with "Debby Downer" to point out that I knew I was complaining or venting. I don't feel that I should be "hated" for that.

I don't really care that they changed SAT. They can offer what they want when they want but it's courtesy to let us know in a timely manner. I have one consultant who even takes vacation time from her day job in November to get time in her schedule for extra shows to earn the new products. She could have scheduled it differently if they had just told us the plan sooner. Why shouldn't she expect it to be that way since it was for the last 5 or so years since she joined? We'll all survive. They could tell us changes like this sooner. It doesn't all have to be a big secret until the last minute.

I'm pretty certain nobody is hating you Beth - we're all just expressing our opinions.

dannyzmom said:
I'm pretty certain nobody is hating you Beth - we're all just expressing our opinions.

I know that. I was just "quoting" Sandra.

Here's what I just sent my team (mostly hobbyists who are in it for the perks):
First, I have to say, be sure to book two shows at least in October to earn the large designer duffel bag!! Then book one in November to submit by the 15th to get a free turkey and another November party will get you the beautiful show runner! More shows will equal more $$ in your pocket and more customers to contact for future shows!I had heard rumors that the sell a thon was changing this year so I sent a note to home office. I have forwarded their response here for you.I would urge you to still book a strong November (and October for that matter). You will enjoy those great commission checks when it's time to pay those holiday bills! Then get bookings from those shows to fill December and January. From this reply I am sure there will be opportunities in both or a combination of the months to earn the new spring products. They will tell us in the November Consultant News, available online on Nov 1. (note: guaranteed delivery for Christmas at regular shipping rates is usually around the 15th of Dec*. That info should also be in the Nov CN. *Of course you can still submit shows and sales after that in Dec. :)Don't let December and January scare you! I have always been able to sustain sales those months and often January is one of my best months of the year. You know all those people that say (in the fall) "I just couldn't do anything before the holidays"? Well, I first mention that people love to visit friends this time of the year, the house is decorated so why not show it off... If they still don't want to look at pre-holiday then I get their January date. I remind them that we want to see friends after being with family and that it's the start of cabin fever season. That people often have gift money to spend... *Then I keep in touch. I send my January hosts a couple of notes with recipes and holiday tips. That can be done via mail or email depending on the host. It does help!Contact me if you need help with anything. I am here to assist you in making your business what you want it to be!BethBegin forwarded message:From: Solution Center <[email protected]>
Date: October 7, 2011 4:30:04 PM EDT
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Other [REF:1114026323820]
Reply-To: [email protected]Dear Beth,Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Free-for-All Sales Promotion. You will have the opportunity to earn our new spring products, but not in November. To earn the maximum amount of spring products, you will want to book a strong December and continue into the New Year. You will find more details in the November Consultant News.I wish you continued success in your Pampered Chef career.

Not to say that all of the previous ideas, thoughts, feelings and conjectures aren't valid cuz I agree with many of them, but I'm going to throw another thought into the mix. I see changes in personnel at HO as being behind some of this. With new people come new ideas and ways of doing things and not that sense of "this is how we've always done it." And with these changes, I have a slight feeling of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing, ie. how some of this is not getting communicated to us. We've had recruiting promos out the wazoo, the summer challenges, the "2 shows a month" incentives, even the addition of Taste of Travel (and it looks like that is happening again next year if you read the Directory or Nov. meeting planner when it talks about the Jan. announcements)... Add in the change to the national meeting schedule for next year and it appears the company is adjusting to changes in the field demographics, the economy, the hobbyist performance of many consultants and how consultants are producing and what they're getting for it and adjusting accordingly. I resist change and am quick to grumble if something doesn't come through as expected. I thought for sure we were going to have a Pan-O-Rama in Aug. to go along with the cookware host special and perhaps even a new piece of cookware. Called that one wrong! Any time HO changes things up, it keeps my interest in the biz going. I was planning on kicking it in sales in Nov. to pay for Xmas as well as earn SAT. Now I'll look at that as a way to set me up to earn SAT in Dec. and Jan., months I've typically had a harder time. I'm in it for the paycheck but all the incentives keep me going and have become an incentives whore. I'm someone who said "enough with the bags" in an HO survey and yet, darn it if I don't want to make sure I get all 4 bags. PC is smart about wanting us to have products to use and show.

I am on the bandwagon that HO needed to let us know by Oct. 1 about SAT, at least that it won't be Nov. I even listened to a fairly unhelpful HO call today just to see if anyone would ask about SAT. No one asked and no info was volunteered. Did the Execs not learn about this in Sept? I would think if they didn't that they would have been burning the phone lines to HO by now. How's the timing going to work on this? Earn it in Jan. and not get the products til mid- Feb? Hmmmm This goes against what Jean said in the call re: the change in conference, about how they heard that consultants needed Spring Launch earlier in the year.

BTW I think this has been a very civil dialogue on here. :approve: It's not even clear in my own head what I think so I'm sure what I just said doesn't make much sense. And I haven't even started drinking tonight.

I just got back from the Upper Level Academy and didn't see any evidence of cutbacks. We had a great time. Got great FREE training. A night in the Hotel on PC. The hotel had a free continental breakfast, but PC had a veggie tray and a cheese & cracker tray out yesterday, fed us dinner last night, fed us lunch today & then had a snack table set up this afternoon. And we all got a nice portfolio binder with printed handouts that we would need and full sized note pad for taking notes. ;)

Sounds good, Sheila. I was sending subliminal messages to you and your compadres to get the inside scoop on SAT. Nothing?

They didn't even bring it up & I can't believe I didn't think to ask! I'll e-mail my sales manager & see what she has to say about it. ;)

LOL Here's the answer that I got:
Free for all is the new name. They are encouraging all to book a strong Dec and January. Hint hint.
I guess they aren't giving out much more info! But she's saying that Free For All is the new name, not a new program. So sounds like we won't be loosing out on an opportunity, just doing it at a different time. ;) (I did send ONE more e-mail to see if she'd up more info ... LOL)

Becca_in_MD said:
Sounds good, Sheila. I was sending subliminal messages to you and your compadres to get the inside scoop on SAT. Nothing?

A text message would have been more effective. :veryfunny:

I talked with my NED yesterday and all she knows is pretty much the same thing. December and January. January is typically one of my highest months of the year, so I'm hoping for a strong January too. Just hope it's not a challenge that ends on the 15th....I typically get a lot of shows the middle to the end of Jan. And, I hope the weather complies too, last year we had an ice storm that shut the city down for a week the first part of January

January is usually great for me as well but horrid for my team. Maybe this will get them working. Plus, a good January can get them off to a good start for the year/trip/etc. I like the Free For All name as well. At least we have the Table Runner incentive in November so there is *something* to earn. :)

finley1991 said:
January is usually great for me as well but horrid for my team. Maybe this will get them working.

It's all in the attitude and how you sell it Colleen (pretty much true for any month!). I find January to be great because people are ready to get back to their normal routines. They want to get out and mingle with their friends again, they are 'over' family and the kids are back in school. Plus, many of them got money for Christmas that is burning a hole in their pockets!

At ULA, they mentioned that the avg number of shows submitted by consultants is 1.6 shows a month! That was shocking to me that our consultants aren't even motivated enough for the 2 show incentive. It also made me feel a bit better about the basic activity of the team. Sad, but true.

We were also told months ago on one of those "announcement" calls that the 2 show promo would continue and that they would continue to target c-tls extras...why? To hopefully motivate everyone for more productivity...which in turn means, we (leaders) would get paid as our title more often and hopefully frequently. That we would benefit with better paychecks. I don't think the company's changes are money driven. I think the company is trying to help us get more motivated team members until it clicks to our consultants that our biz can be more than just free bags.

As much as I love this, I do miss the perks....I am a carrot junkie myself. lol I am happy for increased productivity, but I also wish we could participate in some of the great things offered from time to time to TL's and below. It is what it is.

Another thing ive noticed is that most have low numbers Dec and Jan. We hear how no one wants to book because of holidays and how we ourselves want to slow down during Jan and December. Mostly because we're so tired from working so hard for our trips and we also want the time off for the holidays. I think the company wants to give us some fire to do whatever it takes to end and start strong. Free for all is a smart word choice. Free goodies vs sellathon which to me means sounds like work.

Personally, I think it's smart on the company's marketing campaign. I also think they're looking for a fix to the Dec/Jan slump. I am one of those who personally likes taking 2 weeks off in Dec and kind of flounder in January because I am wanting to recharge.

It really does come down to attitude and do we want it enough. Meaning, we do better in sales and bookings when WE are excited. I've seen that if something is so so to me, that's the kind of month I have. I need to be sure I am checking in with my biases and remembering that there is something for everyone, whether I agree or not. I have to remember to find what about that particular promo or perk is exciting to me so I can share it enthusiastically, and then go back to the lead or teammate and focus on their pull. I think the company is hoping and expecting us the leaders to push the incentives and dress the excitement up for our team.

The problem is also that for the past 2 years, those in the North have been seriously snowed in or had problems due to nature. It's going to be hard to ask the team to be creative and to get through that obstacle. And if we aren't given enough time to set up and be proactive, then it's even more discouraging.

Hate my auto correct....excuse the poor grammar...will fix later when by a computer I

Chef Kearns said:
From my vantage point they are letting me down as someone who is in this business for the perks! That is one of the bonuses of our business...PERKS! We sell that to our potentials. I am not in this for the money. I AM in it for the FREE products and other gifts and things. When they start taking that away I do question if I want to stay. Do I still believe in the company? They are changing so much of the things that I love(d) about being a PC consultant.

One thing PC has done well is to develop loyalty in its field team. We are some die-hard faithful consultants!! However, when they start to drop the ball on their side of things I think it is perfectly acceptable to be let down.

That's my two-cents anyway...let the hating begin (or continue...LOL!)

You said what I have been feeling for a long time. It seems whenever they have an "exciting announcement to make"...I cringe. And I am so sad that I am even thinking or feeling this way. Yes, it could be worse and they could give us nothing but how can things change so fast in just the last 5 years?
Justmytwocents.jpg

Haven't been on in many days but this thread is a great one. I love the opinion sharing. Keep it coming on all sides!

The "not sharing until the last minute" does bug me as well. Again, Directors used to be afforded this opportunity of knowing just a little bit more but now the focus (to me) is on the Exec. side.

I was demoted to Director for this month, but am determined to repromote to AD for Oct and Nov at least. Trying to get the 'mojo" going back in my business. If it is to be, it is up to me.:pray:

To help get the mojo going for the downline, I am having a multi cluster meeting on Monday evening...the first in over a year. Knowing what I have learned on this thread will help me to help others. Not knowing this until mid Nov. or December 1st would terrible. These secrets are the things I do not understand.

I live in Ohio - and I HATE January - I had 7 shows booked this past January and had all but 1 cancel - due to bad weather - that is something out of my control.

It's not due to bad attitude, but bad weather

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef