• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Pampered Chef Product but Maybe Someone Can Help

In summary, there are many great kitchen tools for beginners, including a chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, non-stick skillet, and baking sheet. To maintain non-stick cookware, avoid using metal utensils and harsh cleaning products and use mild dish soap and wooden or silicone utensils. The best way to sharpen knives is with a sharpening stone, and to choose the right size baking dish, consider the serving size and recommended pan size. When storing fresh herbs, wrap them in a damp paper towel and place them in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator or chop and freeze them in an ice cube tray.
Chef_2_Four
I have 12 cup muffin pan, the "outside" is metal but the actual cups are silicone. do you think I can put them in the dishwasher? the outside metal part is all yucky from pam. i use the nylon scrapers but it is still gummy feeling. any suggestions how to make it nice again?

Have you tried baking soda paste? That's good for cleaning just about anything.

nope havent tried that. i will have to try that. thanks!!

What are the best kitchen tools for beginners?

There are many great kitchen tools for beginners, but some top choices are a chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a non-stick skillet, and a baking sheet.

How do I properly care for my non-stick cookware?

To maintain the non-stick surface of your cookware, avoid using metal utensils and harsh cleaning products. Instead, use wooden or silicone utensils and mild dish soap to clean. Also, avoid using high heat, as this can damage the non-stick coating.

What is the best way to sharpen knives?

The best way to sharpen knives is by using a sharpening stone. Wet the stone and hold the knife at a 20-degree angle, then run the blade back and forth across the stone until sharp.

How do I choose the right size baking dish for a recipe?

To choose the right size baking dish, look at the recipe's serving size and the recommended pan size. A general rule is to use a dish that is 2 inches deep for casseroles and 1 inch deep for cakes and brownies.

What is the best way to store fresh herbs?

The best way to store fresh herbs is by wrapping them in a damp paper towel and placing them in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator. Alternatively, you can chop them and freeze them in an ice cube tray with a little water or olive oil.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sklay723
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • pampchefsarah