• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non-Payment: What to Do When a Cheffer Refuses to Answer?

In summary, there is a discussion about a cheffer not paying for an item and not responding to messages. Some members suggest giving her the benefit of the doubt, while others suggest warning others about her. One member mentions a similar situation with another cheffer who has scammed multiple people. The moderator is notified, but the post is not taken down and some members feel guilty for not calling the cheffer out. The conversation shifts to discussing how some people can be deceitful and make "friends" but not respond when questioned. The idea of letting HO (Home Office) know is suggested. Some members are curious about what is going on.
chefbritt said:
Thank-you for clearing my name on this one. I honestly was just trying to defend what I thought to be an innocent person. I don't know what's going on. Darby truly could be who you say she is. I don't know what to make of this anymore.

I am sorry Brittany! Thought you were Darby!

Chefgirl2 said:
I responded to a thread that was deleted. Hopefully, I jumped the gun. I did go back and ask if they wanted me to delete my response since I saw hers was. That's when I learned I needed to empty my account...

I do wonder why Darby's emails had times posted that are ahead of ours?

Yeah, I deleted it once I realized how WRONG I was. I am so so so sorry!

That's alright. As long as it was cleared up. It gets too easy to get caught up in things like this sometimes. I did notice that Chefgirl2 had quoted you, but I never saw the original post, so I assumed you deleted it. No harm done.

Chefgirl2 said:
I responded to a thread that was deleted. Hopefully, I jumped the gun. I did go back and ask if they wanted me to delete my response since I saw hers was. That's when I learned I needed to empty my account...

I do wonder why Darby's emails had times posted that are ahead of ours?

I think there is something screwy with the posting times. I've noticed that I have responded to someone's post and my time is sometimes an hour BEFORE theirs! Weird...I just go by the # of the post.

Also, someone being allowed to delete their post can really make us all think we are losing our minds!

I am in AK a few hours behind you guys, so my posts show my local time, but yours show they are in the FUTURE! Doo doo, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo (twilight zone, not jeopardy song! LMAO!)

gilliandanielle said:
I am in AK a few hours behind you guys, so my posts show my local time, but yours show they are in the FUTURE! Doo doo, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo (twilight zone, not jeopardy song! LMAO!)
oh my gosh lmao . your post says 12:45am I think you are on the same zone as me and it's only 10:45 wth

They are screwy anyway!! It is 9:45 my time- my post (#48) says 9:31 but just a few minutes later it says 12:45??? Like I need more to confuse me!

gilliandanielle said:
They are screwy anyway!! It is 9:45 my time- my post (#48) says 9:31 but just a few minutes later it says 12:45??? Like I need more to confuse me!
ok wait what time zone are you? I thought AK was Pacific like CA

No, AK has it's own time zone- I think I am only an hour behind CA.

The time zones probably aren't the issue...we'll have to ask Greg tomorrow...

The issue is Holy Sh** read it and protect yourself. Call HO aske to have Darby rewarded for her efforts. I am sure they will want to talk to you.

It is sad but we have to be careful because if someone does have several screen names you can't be sure who it really is...

Go to sleep Elaine!! It is almost 3AM where you are!!

I don't even think that this thread had anything to do with the Holy Sh*t thread. Did it? And since it is all nice and resolved, can we not totally throw out everyones dirty laundry. Darby came in and said what needed to be said, and that is it... Wow.. This got a little crazy!

SillyChef said:
I don't even think that this thread had anything to do with the Holy Sh*t thread. Did it? And since it is all nice and resolved, can we not totally throw out everyones dirty laundry. Darby came in and said what needed to be said, and that is it... Wow.. This got a little crazy!

Actually, the threads are connected because they are about the same person. The problem is (and the reason it has all come up again) is that the Holy Sh*t thread deceived and misled so many people.

It is not my nature to jump into discussions that air other people's dirty laundry but it IS my nature to get very upset when innocent people are taken advantage of. This CS community is full of so many people that would give you the shirt off their back if they thought you were in need. I hate to think that they were scammed, both emotionally and financially.

SillyChef said:

It absolutely has a lot to do with the Holy Sh** thread.

Read the thread...30 people said they were on board for helping her recover costs reshipping the show. Some said they gave $10 where the original suggestion was $5. Last night I had someone IM me that she sent $20 to her palpay account. This adds up to way more than the $135 she said you all generously donated.

When I called PC to see about the policy on stolen shows. They asked why I was so concerned...I explained about the HOLY SH** thread. They wanted to help her get things right....From her signature I gave them Darby's info...THERE WERE NO CALLS about her show sent in on 01/31. They had an inquiry about what would happen if you forgot to send a show in a few days earlier than 01/31. In fact I think they said she only had a Dec show before that.

I tried to get Darby to make things right herself by letting her know PC and I knew what was going on. If you read my original reply you'll see her show was already delivered Feb 9th.

There are so many inconsistancies that it raised huge red flags.
When someone questioned something she ignores it.
The cost of her show rises quite a few times. It starts out being $250 in product. being missing. Then she adds direct shipping and the host items.
PC would NEVER have us do the tracking for FedEx.
PC would never tell us we had to reship it ourselves...then w/20% off $250 in missing product goes up to $350?
A huge amount of people responded and she thanks them and God and then realises that this $61 dollars will help toward the $356 she has helped.
Later she talks how God and your gracious $135 helped. Then she said she sent everything and it was $368.
People are stilling mailing and sending money to her.
Last night someone IM me that they sent $20 via palpay.
ON thread #173 you will see my first response. I didn't want to call her out, but I did give her an out. Notice that she never responded when I said her show was delivered on the 9th. The whole thread started on the 8th.
People are still sending money the next day.
Thread #187 I tell her that I double checked the policy and for her to call them.
Darby mentioned that HO took care of everything and had all of her messages and calls. There are still not any.
Thread #234 I tried to give Darby an out when I said she could mail it back with a Thank you note. I didn't want anyone else losing money.
I was slammed. By several of you.
I had my feelings hurt and tried to stay quiet.
Then I started feeling bad for not speaking up sooner.
When this thread "What would you do" was started no one mentioned Darby. I felt responsible to let everyone know to use caution.
Darby implicated herself.

Pampered Chef has called me twice.

As I mentioned before this a great company. I want my downline reading the positive true facts. Not lies.

I love Chefsuccess and have reccomended it to my recruits. If they got on the anti FedEx/Pc band wagon that she started, I probably wouldn't have happy consultants building strong teams.

I hate stress and rarely get involved in other peoples problems, but this was the right thing to do this time.

If it is true about her using different screen names. Then just be careful. Call Pampered Chef and let them know how you feel about Her, Fedex, and how she was treated by the HO. See what they say.

WOW. That's all I can say!

Thank you, Elaine, for doing all that research. It is our nature to trust and when we are burned it always shocks us.

My advice (TIOLI):

NEVER send something to anyone without payment first.

If you give someone anything expect it to be a donation. I was always taught that I should never "loan" anyone anything if I can't afford to be without it - money or stuff - consider it a gift. You never know if you will get it back.

It was awesome that so many of you helped Darby out when you thought she was in trouble and aweful that it turned out like this. The lesson learned is that if this kind of thing would come up again a better use of our time would be to contact PC and express outrage that they would handle it that way (rather than spending the time to send an individual money). PC DOES listen to us. And THEY know if it is a scam or not!

We are all here to help and be helped to make our PC business better! Let's use our energies for that!

BethCooks4U said:
WOW. That's all I can say!

Thank you, Elaine, for doing all that research. It is our nature to trust and when we are burned it always shocks us.

My advice (TIOLI):

NEVER send something to anyone without payment first.

If you give someone anything expect it to be a donation. I was always taught that I should never "loan" anyone anything if I can't afford to be without it - money or stuff - consider it a gift. You never know if you will get it back.

It was awesome that so many of you helped Darby out when you thought she was in trouble and aweful that it turned out like this. The lesson learned is that if this kind of thing would come up again a better use of our time would be to contact PC and express outrage that they would handle it that way (rather than spending the time to send an individual money). PC DOES listen to us. And THEY know if it is a scam or not!

We are all here to help and be helped to make our PC business better! Let's use our energies for that!

Amen Beth!! Well put!

Oh goodness this is messy, I just got up and got on here and I can't believe what is going on!!!!!!

I am so out of the loop when it comes to these things. I had no idea what was going on.

After seeing this last night I sat with my husband, showed him what was being said and we prayed about it and decided that although it's not required that I defend myself, I am expected to. I could spend all my time on here trying to figure out what happened and why this took such a turn but I know that would only draw this out even more. I will say this. I am sorry if I offended anyone, hurt anyone, or came across as scheming anyone or anything else in that nature. You all are going to have your own opinions and feelings and ideas and that is ok.

I should be thankful that there are people out in the world who will always feel the need to take it upon themselves to be the guiding light for the "so called” lost souls of the universe. I also now know that every move I make in my PC business MUST be run through someone's approval, otherwise I am just a lying, conniving evil person out to screw the innocent and bring FedEx and TPC to a grinding halt. At least I know that at any given time anyone can call up HO and "check up" on anyone and HO freely gives out this information. Good to know.

Read the thread...30 people said they were on board for helping her recover costs reshipping the show. Some said they gave $10 where the original suggestion was $5. Last night I had someone IM me that she sent $20 to her palpay account. This adds up to way more than the $135 she said you all generously donated. I have every receipt from Paypal sent to me and I will gladly post them. The total was $140.00, so I admit; I lied and was off by $5.00. I NEVER asked for this to be sent and asked each one if they would like reimbursement. I was asked to donate the $ to a good woman's cause, which I did. $135.00 went to Women's Safety & Resource Center
Providing emergency services to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault in Coos County. If you would like I can post the phone number and the name of which I spoke too about sending this donation in.

When I called PC to see about the policy on stolen shows. They asked why I was so concerned...I explained about the HOLY SH** thread. They wanted to help her get things right....From her signature I gave them Darby's info...THERE WERE NO CALLS about her show sent in on 01/31. They had an inquiry about what would happen if you forgot to send a show in a few days earlier than 01/31. In fact I think they said she only had a Dec show before that. Actually I had 2 December shows; only 1 of these was the issue at hand. One was submitted on 12/22 and the other on 12/27. I also had a show in January, did whomever you spoke to at HO forget to divulge that bit of information?
I tried to get Darby to make things right herself by letting her know PC and I knew what was going on. If you read my original reply you'll see her show was already delivered Feb 9th. This was a show delivered to the hostess, in CA from the show submitted in January, again, I guess they forgot to tell you all of that.
The cost of her show rises quite a few times. It starts out being $250 in product. being missing. Then she adds direct shipping and the host items.
PC would never tell us we had to reship it ourselves...then w/20% off $250 in missing product goes up to $350?
A huge amount of people responded and she thanks them and God and then realises that this $61 dollars will help toward the $356 she has helped.
Later she talks how God and your gracious $135 helped. Then she said she sent everything and it was $368. The total amount for the show in question was $673.54, in which $368 I was responsible for, as this was the shipment that was coming to my address.
People are stilling mailing and sending money to her. Actually, no, you are wrong. And I'd love to know how would no that.Last night someone IM me that they sent $20 via palpay.
ON thread #173 you will see my first response. I didn't want to call her out, but I did give her an out. Notice that she never responded when I said her show was delivered on the 9th. The whole thread started on the 8th.
Thread #187 I tell her that I double checked the policy and for her to call them.
Darby mentioned that HO took care of everything and had all of her messages and calls. There are still not any.
Thread #234 I tried to give Darby an out when I said she could mail it back with a Thank you note. I didn't want anyone else losing money. The replacement order was shipped and delivered to me on Friday 2/16/07, was this information not given to you either? I also had a refund of the personal order I submitted to replace it myself; again I guess you were not told of this.

When this thread "What would you do" was started no one mentioned Darby. I felt responsible to let everyone know to use caution. Darby implicated herself. How is implicating myself because I WAS the person in question there, such a horrible thing? I was the one who flaked on the consultant with a timely payment and I take responsibility for that, again I have explained all this in THAT thread. I paid her, late, but she was paid.

As I mentioned before this a great company. I want my downline reading the positive true facts. Not lies.

I love Chefsuccess and have reccomended it to my recruits. If they got on the anti FedEx/Pc band wagon that she started, I probably wouldn't have happy consultants building strong teams. I never, and I repeat never slammed or bashed either PC or FedEx. I wanted to make sure that neither of them looked bad in anyway. I was the first to say "things happen, unfortunatly".
I hate stress and rarely get involved in other peoples problems, but this was the right thing to do this time.

If it is true about her using different screen names. Then just be careful. Call Pampered Chef and let them know how you feel about Her, Fedex, and how she was treated by the HO. See what they say. This is the most absurd thing as of yet. My only screen name is thechefofnorthbend. Why you would think that I have two different screen names is interesting.
The only thing that I can offer to all of you who feel that I am so evil and that I have the heart to screw everyone is my utmost apologies. For those of you who feel that you have been taken advantage of, please let me know and I will do what I can to right this wrong.

I thought I could share an experience with all of you, as I see happen in this forum on a daily basis. I will be sure to explain everything and have the written and recorded documentation to prove it, next time I decide to share anything, since I can count on it always being questioned and verified.

rennea said:
Oh goodness this is messy, I just got up and got on here and I can't believe what is going on!!!!!!

I am so out of the loop when it comes to these things. I had no idea what was going on.

You and me both, sister. OK, I have to ask...what does your sig mean? I've been wondering since I first saw it!!

I am the one that Elaine is talking about- I sent Darby the $20 because I felt she really needed it. I was blown away when I logged on last night and sat on this thread for almost 3 hours trying to get everything figured out.

In the interest of fairness I did try to contact Darby by PM and get her "side" of this, but she didn't respond even when it showed she was online. I can only go by the information provided to me by this thread and several other PM's... at this point in time I can't do anything but side with Elaine & Lisa. I feel so stupid! The whole situation has been a horrible reminder than no matter how comfortable we feel here at CS- this is still the internet!

Sorry, I was online and I did respond to your PM. I dont always get the little box that pops up and tells me I have am PM, sometimes I just notice the bold number up in the top right corner and check. At anytime, anyone is free to send me an email, I will get those.

Chefgirl2 said:
NOW THAT"S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!

Everyone look at the thread Holy Sh** If you sent money in then Call HO because there is such a thing as mail fraud. I'm not sure about the pal pay but those that snail mailed call PC. Print out your check stub from the internet and get the signature!

I always wondered why your times were off Darby. Hmmm Chefbrit?

Paypal fraud=wire fraud.

Ann

Original in black. darby reply red My Response in black bold
thechefofnorthbend said:
After seeing this last night I sat with my husband, showed him what was being said and we prayed about it and decided that although it's not required that I defend myself, I am expected to. I could spend all my time on here trying to figure out what happened and why this took such a turn but I know that would only draw this out even more. I will say this. I am sorry if I offended anyone, hurt anyone, or came across as scheming anyone or anything else in that nature. You all are going to have your own opinions and feelings and ideas and that is ok. We both know your show arrived on the 9th.

I should be thankful that there are people out in the world who will always feel the need to take it upon themselves to be the guiding light for the "so called” lost souls of the universe. I also now know that every move I make in my PC business MUST be run through someone's approval, otherwise I am just a lying, conniving evil person out to screw the innocent and bring FedEx and TPC to a grinding halt. At least I know that at any given time anyone can call up HO and "check up" on anyone and HO freely gives out this information. Good to know. HO office only gave it to me after I called about them to see if consultants were being held responsible for stolen deliveries. When they questioned why, I told them you were rightly furious over the treatment you received from HO and FedEx.

Read the thread...30 people said they were on board for helping her recover costs reshipping the show. Some said they gave $10 where the original suggestion was $5. Last night I had someone IM me that she sent $20 to her palpay account. This adds up to way more than the $135 she said you all generously donated. I have every receipt from Paypal sent to me and I will gladly post them. The total was $140.00, so I admit; I lied and was off by $5.00. I NEVER asked for this to be sent and asked each one if they would like reimbursement. I was asked to donate the $ to a good woman's cause, which I did. $135.00 went to Women's Safety & Resource Center
Providing emergency services to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault in Coos County. If you would like I can post the phone number and the name of which I spoke too about sending this donation in.
And?
When I called PC to see about the policy on stolen shows. They asked why I was so concerned...I explained about the HOLY SH** thread. They wanted to help her get things right....From her signature I gave them Darby's info...THERE WERE NO CALLS about her show sent in on 01/31. They had an inquiry about what would happen if you forgot to send a show in a few days earlier than 01/31. In fact I think they said she only had a Dec show before that. Actually I had 2 December shows; only 1 of these was the issue at hand. One was submitted on 12/22 and the other on 12/27. I also had a show in January, did whomever you spoke to at HO forget to divulge that bit of information?I meant to type your last show other than the one submitted on 01/31 was in Dec. I kept quiet until I saw it was happening again. PC called me, thanking me for my help & more?'s said they've called you several times and you haven't return their calls.
I tried to get Darby to make things right herself by letting her know PC and I knew what was going on. If you read my original reply you'll see her show was already delivered Feb 9th. This was a show delivered to the hostess, in CA from the show submitted in January, again, I guess they forgot to tell you all of that.From what the rep said the first night I called you made NO calls about a missing show and this was the only show to be delivered to you.
When someone questioned something she ignores it. In fact, one feels so bad she chips in and says something like let's go ladies.
PC would NEVER have us do the tracking for FedEx. Ignored
PC would never tell us we had to reship it ourselves...then w/20% off $250 in missing product goes up to $350? Ignored
Later she talks how God and your gracious $135 helped. Then she said she sent everything and it was $368. The total amount for the show in question was $673.54, in which $368 I was responsible for, as this was the shipment that was coming to my address. The show in question wasn't stolen. Call HO.
People are stilling mailing and sending money to her. Actually, no, you are wrong. And I'd love to know how would no that. I had originally typed they were still sending her money after you sent in your certified letters to everyone at the HO. Last night someone IM me that they sent $20 via palpay. Ignored. 30 different people said count on me or I sent... 2 sent $10 and one sent $20 That leaves a lot plus several snail mailers. Post offices are closed on Sunday. This doesn't add up and Cheffers are seeing it. I also, prayed on this. I don't want people to be blindsided again by your words on how deep of faith you have.
Thread #187 I tell her that I double checked the policy and for her to call them. Ignored
Darby mentioned that HO took care of everything and had all of her messages and calls. There are still not any.Ignored
Thread #234 I tried to give Darby an out when I said she could mail it back with a Thank you note. I didn't want anyone else losing money. The replacement order was shipped and delivered to me on Friday 2/16/07, was this information not given to you either? I also had a refund of the personal order I submitted to replace it myself; again I guess you were not told of this. No because I don't think they received an order. In my 1st call they said it was delivered on the 9th. HO only gave me the info when I tried to help you...

When this thread "What would you do" was started no one mentioned Darby. I felt responsible to let everyone know to use caution. Darby implicated herself. How is implicating myself because I WAS the person in question there, such a horrible thing? I was the one who flaked on the consultant with a timely payment and I take responsibility for that, again I have explained all this in THAT thread. I paid her, late, but she was paid.No names were mentioned until you flew in telling everyone to not persecute you (or something like that.)
Pampered Chef has called me twice. Ignored

I love Chefsuccess and have reccomended it to my recruits. If they got on the anti FedEx/Pc band wagon that she started, I probably wouldn't have happy consultants building strong teams. I never, and I repeat never slammed or bashed either PC or FedEx. I wanted to make sure that neither of them looked bad in anyway. I was the first to say "things happen, unfortunatly".Even now you are using religion and Cheffers faith in the goodness of people to prey on their feelings of wanting to help a victim beat the evil corporate giant. Not a hateful way, but in a completely manipulating way that was false.
If it is true about her using different screen names. Then just be careful. Call Pampered Chef and let them know how you feel about Her, Fedex, and how she was treated by the HO. See what they say. This is the most absurd thing as of yet. My only screen name is thechefofnorthbend. Why you would think that I have two different screen names is interesting.It was IM to me this morning.
The only thing that I can offer to all of you who feel that I am so evil and that I have the heart to screw everyone is my utmost apologies. For those of you who feel that you have been taken advantage of, please let me know and I will do what I can to right this wrong.PC is working on righting the wrong. On the back of your consultant agreement there is a code of conduct that all must follow to remain an active consultant. I hope that Greg has a way to see check on it. I was told PC has their work cut out for them. If anyone sent money via the mail, please contact Rich (I think) in the HO legal department Monday.

I thought I could share an experience with all of you, as I see happen in this forum on a daily basis. I will be sure to explain everything and have the written and recorded documentation to prove it, next time I decide to share anything, since I can count on it always being questioned and verified.
Darby, you were given the chance to correct everything 3 times. If you hadn't ignored everyone that you owed money or product then the suspicion would not have been stated where I felt I needed to share what you and I absolutely know is the truth.

Chefgirl2 said:

Read the thread...30 people said they were on board for helping her recover costs reshipping the show. Some said they gave $10 where the original suggestion was $5. Last night I had someone IM me that she sent $20 to her palpay account. This adds up to way more than the $135 she said you all generously donated.

When I called PC to see about the policy on stolen shows. They asked why I was so concerned...I explained about the HOLY SH** thread. They wanted to help her get things right....From her signature I gave them Darby's info...THERE WERE NO CALLS about her show sent in on 01/31. They had an inquiry about what would happen if you forgot to send a show in a few days earlier than 01/31. In fact I think they said she only had a Dec show before that.

I tried to get Darby to make things right herself by letting her know PC and I knew what was going on. If you read my original reply you'll see her show was already delivered Feb 9th.

Later she talks how God and your gracious $135 helped. Then she said she sent everything and it was $368.
People are stilling mailing and sending money to her.
Last night someone IM me that they sent $20 via palpay.
Thread #234 I tried to give Darby an out when I said she could mail it back with a Thank you note. I didn't want anyone else losing money.
When this thread "What would you do" was started no one mentioned Darby. I felt responsible to let everyone know to use caution.
Darby implicated herself.

I love Chefsuccess and have reccomended it to my recruits. If they got on the anti FedEx/Pc band wagon that she started, I probably wouldn't have happy consultants building strong teams.

If it is true about her using different screen names. Then just be careful. Call Pampered Chef and let them know how you feel about Her, Fedex, and how she was treated by the HO. See what they say.

I totally thought that this thread was about someone not getting payment for a pink quick-stir pitcher. But that is really crazy... Wow.

If anyone who sent money to help pay for the "stolen" show wants to check on the charitable contribution, here's some contact information for the Coos County Women's Safety & Resource Center
crisis line: 541.756.7000 or 888.793.5612Ann

:confused: :confused: I absolutly do not know what to think after reading and re-reading all of this! :confused: :confused:

I am a trusting and compassionate person and I do not want to believe that "one of us" took advantage of so many of us. At this point, I don't know WHAT or WHO to believe. Both sides have very compelling arguements. Part of me is trying to convince myself that all of this is a HUGE HUGE misunderstanding and another part of me is very hurt and pissed at the mere thought that someone would do something this. I hope that the truth does come out. I know that I gave $10 with the hope and belief that it would help someone in need; I am hoping that it is now helping an unfortunate person in a women's shelter have a better shot at happiness.

HMM, thinking to self that maybe it's a good thing I haven't been able to get on here much lately. There's lots of hubbub goin on around here lately, and I'm glad I'm not part of it.

pamperedlinda said:
:confused: :confused: I absolutly do not know what to think after reading and re-reading all of this! :confused: :confused:

I am a trusting and compassionate person and I do not want to believe that "one of us" took advantage of so many of us. At this point, I don't know WHAT or WHO to believe. Both sides have very compelling arguements. Part of me is trying to convince myself that all of this is a HUGE HUGE misunderstanding and another part of me is very hurt and pissed at the mere thought that someone would do something this. I hope that the truth does come out. I know that I gave $10 with the hope and belief that it would help someone in need; I am hoping that it is now helping an unfortunate person in a women's shelter have a better shot at happiness.
Well it has been stated that $135 NO $140 was from paypal. But what about all the mailed money:confused: When Only $135 was donated:rolleyes:

CAmomCookin4U said:
Well it has been stated that $135 NO $140 was from paypal. But what about all the mailed money:confused: When Only $135 was donated:rolleyes:
Do you KNOW that it was donated? I haven't seen anything to verify that...

I believe in people and I sure hope that this is all a mistake but I have to say the arguements are compelling.

BethCooks4U said:
Do you KNOW that it was donated? I haven't seen anything to verify that...

I believe in people and I sure hope that this is all a mistake but I have to say the arguements are compelling.
Someone posted a number a few posts up to call the shelter. Maybe someone should call? I have know idea if any was donated. :confused:

pamperedlinda said:

I really doubt the whole truth will ever come out. I didn't send money but I feel horrible for those of you that did. Darby choose to respond to Elaine's post but there are still inconsistencies that remain. Calling her director...not calling her director (see my post earlier), etc.

No one has even mentioned the other thread (Big Shoe...show) where she said she left the show at $775 and then closed it 4 days later and it was $1454.50. While, I guess, it's not impossible to collect $679 in outside orders after a show. It, once again, seems fishy do that in 4 days.

Lots of inconsistencies...lots of direct questions being ignored.

I think the saddest thing that has come from this is that CS has always felt like a safe place to come to to share our joys and our sorrows. Now we will probably question/wonder about things we hear on here.

Wow!!This has gotten carried way out of hand in my opinion with all the he said she said CRAP!! When did we revert BACK to high school!! ENOUGH already!! ENOUGH said!!

GeorgiaPeach said:
I think the saddest thing that has come from this is that CS has always felt like a safe place to come to to share our joys and our sorrows. Now we will probably question/wonder about things we hear on here.

That's where I am at. Suddenly CS doesn't feel like such a safe place anymore. :(

This is all so sad! What is happening to everyone? This is turning into an explosion! I am sorry to say that I also just start reading this thread and I also must have missed "The Holy S**T thread". It is scary to think though that someone out there may be taking advantage of a lot of people. Whether it is true or not, Gillian is right in saying that even though we all feel so close to each other we still don't really KNOW each other and this is still the internet. Maybe this is a good wake up call for all of us. This web site is supposed to be for Pampered Chef consultants to get advice on how to run their business, files to share and things of that nature. Maybe we need to get back to that. Sort of sad because I also felt that I was closer to some of you than people I actually know.

Wow. I don't even know what to think. There are some good arguments. I'm also curious, has anyone ever had any problem with Darby's Cheffer apparel? I've never heard of any and I guess if she were so unethical, someone would have had problems there too.

One thing I would like to know, how many did give money and how much? I sent $10 though I never heard anything directly nor was I ever asked directly if I would like it returned. If it was donated, great. That's fine by me. But with my $10, Gillian's $20, and Linda's $10, right there is $40. That ONLY leaves $100 between, what was it, 27 others?

All of this can be validated on Monday when anyone can call HO to ask about Darby's shoddy treatment by HO and FedEx. Call the 1-888 our-chef click option 3 for Director and Consultant Services. Then explain why you are calling. If you donated money then please follow through on this so it doesn't happen again.

I only replied to this thread to prevent this from happening again. No names were mentioned until Darby's poor me tirade.

In a sad way I feel sorry for her. But, not when I see others that rightly question her get ignored or worse, made to feel bad and into supporting her.

I keep reading the advice to re-read the Holy Shit thread and see the inconsistancies. I re-read it and I don't see anything suspicious. I'm not sure why Darby is being attacked, but it looks like it's because she hadn't paid for the pink quick-stir pitcher. Wow. I think I'd quit if I were her. I'd certainly have the "**** off" attitude towards this forum. Geez.

One of the inconsistencies is that Darby "claimed" that she called HO about a shipment that was "stolen". Every time we talk to someone at HO it is documented (especially in an instance of a stolen shipment), in the holy sh** thread I thought that it was odd that when Elain called HO because she was concerned about them not doing anything about this, and that it could happen to any of us she found out that Darby has never called. She was also told that the shipment was not delivered yet, it was set to be delivered the next day. I know that I was waiting to donate money to see if HO would pull through, I am glad that I waited.

Debi has a great point, where is the rest of the money from everyone that donated? I know on the other thread some had already mailed a donation before HO cleared it up, if she even called them about this topic.

Hopefully Darby did donate all of the money she received instead of keeping it for herself. Maybe she could scan in the receipt for her donation or a copy of a cashed check?

Paige Dixon said:
I keep reading the advice to re-read the Holy Shit thread and see the inconsistancies. I re-read it and I don't see anything suspicious. I'm not sure why Darby is being attacked, but it looks like it's because she hadn't paid for the pink quick-stir pitcher. Wow. I think I'd quit if I were her. I'd certainly have the "**** off" attitude towards this forum. Geez.

It started w/a pitcher. Yes. It is the common thread that caused Darby to name herself. No one mentioned names. I just wanted to make everyone aware and to be careful.

One other thing I do want to point out.... Elaine said HO had no record of Darby's call. Well, I have called HO about product replacements and then had to follow up a week later and was told there was no record of my first call. So....there is the possibility that whoever we speak to in the call center doesn't ALWAYS properly document the calls.

I said I would post this. This is the letter that I received after the donation was made. There is also a copy of the canceled check. I'm sorry that I do not have the envelope that the letter came in. I must have thrown it away.

check001.jpg

letter.jpg

In reference to my calls to HO, I called and they called me back. I have had numerous conversations with those in customer service and consultant and director services. I returned every one of their calls, and they returned every one of mine. It has been resolved.

I had a problem with a new consultant saying that she called HO numerous times, they didn't return her calls, didn't follow through, etc. I finally called HO myself and the lady told me EVERY call is documented electronically.

A few weeks ago I started a thread about my trifle base breaking, and when I called HO they wouldn't send me a new one. After the encouragement from others on this forum, I called back and inquired. The CSR I spoke with said, "I see you called about this earlier, too." BTW, she did send me a new one (LOVE our Customer Service. They really do want to make things right!)

PamperedChefDebi said:
One other thing I do want to point out.... Elaine said HO had no record of Darby's call. Well, I have called HO about product replacements and then had to follow up a week later and was told there was no record of my first call. So....there is the possibility that whoever we speak to in the call center doesn't ALWAYS properly document the calls.

While this is totally possible- if you read the Holy S$%t thread Darby says she called HO many times and that her director was going to call. Would HO really have no record of that many calls?

Darby, thanks for posting that just to give peace of mind to those of us who are unsure of what to think!

Shortly I will post each of the email confirmations from PayPal. I did not receive any monies in the mail, only PayPal transactions. Those of you who wish to have your monies returned, please PM or email me and I will do so immediatly.

gilliandanielle said:
While this is totally possible- if you read the Holy S$%t thread Darby says she called HO many times and that her director was going to call. Would HO really have no record of that many calls?

I would certianly hope not!!

Theres a box??????
thechefofnorthbend said:
Sorry, I was online and I did respond to your PM. I dont always get the little box that pops up and tells me I have am PM, sometimes I just notice the bold number up in the top right corner and check. At anytime, anyone is free to send me an email, I will get those.

How do you get the little box that pops up. I have missed PMs and responded weeks too late UHG. A pop up box would be very helpful.

thechefofnorthbend said:
Shortly I will post each of the email confirmations from PayPal. I did not receive any monies in the mail, only PayPal transactions. Those of you who wish to have your monies returned, please PM or email me and I will do so immediatly.

Darby, don't even consider returning mine. I'm thrilled that it ended up somewhere where it could help others!

Sorry for the mutliple posts...I am in contact with the hostess to have her get me a copy of the guest order summary. I should have a copy myself, and I am trying to figure out how to print that from PP (I now have P3 istalled and I am having technical issues with PP 16.0), but I had given that to her along with all of the orders. She should have that to me by Monday morning and I'll scan that in too.

Chef Diane said:
How do you get the little box that pops up. I have missed PMs and responded weeks too late UHG. A pop up box would be very helpful.
Go to the user control panel (CP). There's a checkbox on the page for PM popups.

Chef Diane said:

Staying out of the thread otherwise, but will answer this for you...

Click on Quick Links then edit options...scroll down to messaging and notification.

Check the box that says, "Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up"

Chef Diane said:

Usually a box pops up each time you log on that says "you have a PM from so in so". Not all of the time does it pop up for me, so yes, there have been times I have been online and didnt respond to a PM because I dodnt know I had one, not because I choose to ignore it. Sometimes I just pop on quickly and then run off to do my things during the day and I am actually "still logged on" even though I am not sitting in front of my computer screen.

<h2>1. What are my options if a cheffer refuses to pay for an item I sold them?</h2><p>If a cheffer has not paid for an item you sold them, your first step should be to reach out to them through email or private message to remind them of the payment and ask for an update. If they still do not respond or refuse to pay, you can escalate the issue to your manager or the customer service team at Pampered Chef for further assistance.</p><h2>2. What should I do if a cheffer is not responding to my emails regarding non-payment?</h2><p>If a cheffer is not responding to your emails regarding non-payment, you can try reaching out to them through a different method such as a phone call or a private message on a different platform. If they still do not respond, you can escalate the issue to your manager or the customer service team at Pampered Chef for further assistance.</p><h2>3. Can I take legal action against a cheffer who refuses to pay?</h2><p>If all attempts to reach a resolution with the cheffer have been unsuccessful, you may consider taking legal action. However, it is always best to try to resolve the issue through communication first and only pursue legal action as a last resort.</p><h2>4. How does Pampered Chef handle non-payment issues between cheffers?</h2><p>Pampered Chef takes non-payment issues seriously and has a dedicated customer service team to assist with resolving these types of issues. They may reach out to both parties involved to gather more information and help mediate a resolution.</p><h2>5. What should I do if the cheffer who has not paid is a prominent poster in the community?</h2><p>If the cheffer who has not paid is a prominent poster in the community, it may be beneficial to reach out to them privately first before escalating the issue. They may have a valid reason for not paying and it is always best to try to resolve the issue through communication before involving others or taking legal action.</p>

Related to Non-Payment: What to Do When a Cheffer Refuses to Answer?

1. What are my options if a cheffer refuses to pay for an item I sold them?

If a cheffer has not paid for an item you sold them, your first step should be to reach out to them through email or private message to remind them of the payment and ask for an update. If they still do not respond or refuse to pay, you can escalate the issue to your manager or the customer service team at Pampered Chef for further assistance.

2. What should I do if a cheffer is not responding to my emails regarding non-payment?

If a cheffer is not responding to your emails regarding non-payment, you can try reaching out to them through a different method such as a phone call or a private message on a different platform. If they still do not respond, you can escalate the issue to your manager or the customer service team at Pampered Chef for further assistance.

3. Can I take legal action against a cheffer who refuses to pay?

If all attempts to reach a resolution with the cheffer have been unsuccessful, you may consider taking legal action. However, it is always best to try to resolve the issue through communication first and only pursue legal action as a last resort.

4. How does Pampered Chef handle non-payment issues between cheffers?

Pampered Chef takes non-payment issues seriously and has a dedicated customer service team to assist with resolving these types of issues. They may reach out to both parties involved to gather more information and help mediate a resolution.

5. What should I do if the cheffer who has not paid is a prominent poster in the community?

If the cheffer who has not paid is a prominent poster in the community, it may be beneficial to reach out to them privately first before escalating the issue. They may have a valid reason for not paying and it is always best to try to resolve the issue through communication before involving others or taking legal action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
finley1991
  • RMDave
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies