• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non Pampered Chef Items for Sale

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I am only able to sell their products but can offer recommendations for other kitchen tools. There are many non Pampered Chef items that pair well with their products, such as knives and cutting boards. While I can offer personal recommendations, I cannot provide official Pampered Chef advice on non Pampered Chef items. It is recommended to avoid using metal utensils on non-stick cookware from Pampered Chef. Returns can only be accepted for Pampered Chef products, so any issues with non Pampered Chef items should be referred to the retailer's return policy.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I have a service for 12 of glass dishes with a flower (kind of leafy) design on it and a service for 12 of Pfaltzgraff dishes that I would love to sell. Oh and I also have a bunch of corning baking dishes. If anyone wants and of these feel free to email me - I'll give you a great price!

I also have a service for 12 of white correlle that DH is NOT ready to part with - yet.

Related to Non Pampered Chef Items for Sale

1. Can I purchase non Pampered Chef items from you?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am only able to sell Pampered Chef products. However, I can provide recommendations for other kitchen tools and gadgets that are similar to our products.

2. Are there any non Pampered Chef items that pair well with your products?

Yes, there are many non Pampered Chef items that pair well with our products. For example, a good set of knives and cutting boards are essential for any kitchen.

3. Can you give me advice on which non Pampered Chef items to buy?

I am happy to offer my personal recommendations for non Pampered Chef items, however, I am not able to provide official Pampered Chef advice on these products.

4. Are there any non Pampered Chef items that you do not recommend using with your products?

While I cannot speak for all non Pampered Chef items, I recommend avoiding using metal utensils on our non-stick cookware as it can damage the coating.

5. Can I return non Pampered Chef items to you for a refund?

Unfortunately, I am only able to accept returns for Pampered Chef products. If you have any issues with a non Pampered Chef item, please refer to the retailer's return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • ampirolli