• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No One Quits With a Full Calendar!

In summary, to keep your calendar full as a Pampered Chef consultant, consistently reach out to potential hosts and customers through social media, networking events, and referrals. In the case of a gap in your calendar, focus on building relationships and offering virtual parties or workshops. To ensure successful parties and future bookings, engage with guests and provide incentives. To keep customers coming back, offer excellent customer service and stay in touch with updates and promotions. When managing a full calendar, stay organized, prioritize tasks, and don't be afraid to delegate or ask for help.
Deb Bixler
Gold Member
Create A Solid Show Schedule For Your New Reps

When reps quit they say they are busy or having a baby or their husband wants them to quit but the real reason they are quitting is because their calendar is empty.

No one quits with a full calendar!
  • If they were having a baby and the calendar was full, they would stick with it and work around the baby so that they had extra money for bills or a baby room make-over.
  • If the hubby did not like the business and they were making money then he would start to like it!
  • They are too busy because they are not seeing the value in the business.

You can teach your reps how to have a solid business. I just created this new FREE tool for you to use, share and pass on. http://www.debbixler.com/home-party-seminars

If you have a sales consultant website for training your team you can link to it. Check it out!
http://www.debbixler.com/home-party-seminars

So true!Nancy Jo Ryan was going to quit after Christmas but she had a full calendar in January so she kept going. Guess it worked out for her, huh? ;)

Thanks Deb, I'll look at that!

1. How can I keep my calendar full as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One of the most effective ways to keep your calendar full is by consistently reaching out to potential hosts and customers. Utilize social media, networking events, and referrals to connect with new people who may be interested in hosting a party or purchasing products. Additionally, offering incentives and special deals can also entice people to book a party with you.

2. What should I do if I have a gap in my calendar?

If you have a gap in your calendar, it's important to not panic and instead use this time to focus on building relationships with potential hosts and customers. Reach out to previous hosts and customers and ask for referrals. You can also offer to do virtual parties or workshops to fill the gap in your schedule.

3. How can I make sure my parties are successful and lead to future bookings?

The key to a successful party is making sure your guests have a great experience. Be sure to engage with them, provide helpful tips and information about the products, and offer them the opportunity to book their own party. You can also provide incentives for guests who bring a friend or book a party at the event.

4. How do I keep my customers coming back for more?

One effective way to keep your customers coming back is by providing excellent customer service. Follow up with them after their party and offer assistance with product questions or concerns. Additionally, keep them updated on new products and promotions through email or social media. You can also offer special discounts or rewards for repeat customers.

5. What are some tips for managing a full calendar as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Managing a full calendar can be challenging, but there are some tips that can help. First, be organized and keep track of all your bookings and parties. Utilize tools such as a planner or online calendar to stay on top of your schedule. Additionally, prioritize your time and focus on tasks that will help grow your business the most. And don't be afraid to delegate tasks or ask for help when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • Shelly FLASH Clemmons