• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Internet Connection - P3 Help Needed!

In summary, the conversation discusses the "No Internet Connection" error that can occur when trying to access P3. It explains that this error is typically caused by internet or network issues and suggests troubleshooting steps such as checking the internet connection, resetting network settings, and contacting the internet service provider. The conversation also clarifies that P3 cannot be used without an internet connection and any unsaved work will be lost in case of an outage. Additionally, it mentions that P3 is not available for offline use on mobile devices.
DMB75
P3 is not reconizing my internet! I just clicked help and then "check for updates" so I can get the new updates and P3 gives me this message"

"You need an internet connection to continue. Click OK after establishing an internet connection if you would like to continue.

My internet is up! I've e-mail PamperedPartner® and Web Support But they say they will get back to me within 3 days. My first show is in a few hours.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Donna

I fixed it. I have to turn off my firewall in order to get the update.
Of course then I turned it back on.
Does anyone know why it's doing that?

DMB75 said:
I fixed it. I have to turn off my firewall in order to get the update.
Of course then I turned it back on.
Does anyone know why it's doing that?
Can you tell me how to put the little (R) next to a word?

chefkristin said:
Can you tell me how to put the little (R) next to a word?

I'm not sure I just copied and pasted it.

You probably need to modify your firewall to let it know that P3 is permitted to conect to the net. Go to help in your firewall and find instructions for approving connections.

1. Why am I getting a "No Internet Connection" error when trying to access P3?

This error message typically appears when there is an issue with your internet connection or network settings. Please check your internet connection and make sure it is functioning properly. If the issue persists, try resetting your network settings or contacting your internet service provider for assistance.

2. Can I still use P3 without an internet connection?

No, P3 is an online tool and requires an active internet connection to function properly. Without an internet connection, you will not be able to access P3 or use its features.

3. How can I troubleshoot the "No Internet Connection" error on P3?

If you are experiencing this error, first check your internet connection and make sure it is stable. If your connection is fine, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or using a different browser. You can also try restarting your device or resetting your network settings. If the issue persists, please contact P3 support for further assistance.

4. Is there a way to save my work on P3 if I lose internet connection?

Unfortunately, if you lose internet connection while using P3, any unsaved work will be lost. We recommend saving your work frequently to avoid losing progress in case of internet outages or other technical issues.

5. Can I access P3 on a mobile device without an internet connection?

No, P3 is not currently available for offline use on mobile devices. It requires an active internet connection to function properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ljeffries
  • Denarella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Gloria&Emily
  • pamperedharriet