• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Spice Up Our Newsletter with Motivational Content?

In summary, a Newsletter Motivational Post is a short and uplifting message included in a company's newsletter to inspire and motivate employees or customers. Including these posts in a company's newsletter is important as it helps boost morale, keep individuals engaged with the company's goals and values, and can improve overall productivity and positivity. Examples of Newsletter Motivational Posts include quotes from successful leaders, stories of employee recognition or accomplishments, and reminders of the company's mission and vision. It is recommended to include a Newsletter Motivational Post in every newsletter, whether it is weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. Employees and customers can also submit their own motivational posts, which can create a sense of inclusivity and community within the company and allow for a
PamperedK
Silver Member
This isnt' a very active forum is it?!

Anyway - I'm wondering if we can share some more motivational posts / quotes / stories, etc...that we can include in team newsletters. I think I've exhausted all 3 of the "excerpts" files that are on here...

Google or Bing "motivational quotes" and you will find websites that have quotes. One even has the person's name and you can look of all of their quotes. For example Helen Keller, etc.

I belong to www.asamanthinketh.net -- they send a daily inspiration (some I use, some I don't).Depending on what day it is when I send the quote, I put this in the 'Subject' line:Monday Motivation
Tuesday Two Cents
Wednesday Wisdom
Thursday ThoughtsHaven't figured one out for Friday yet (and usually don't send one that day since the daily quote is actually a story on that day anyway).

What is a Newsletter Motivational Post?

A Newsletter Motivational Post is a short and uplifting message that is included in a company's newsletter to inspire and motivate employees or customers.

Why is it important to include Newsletter Motivational Posts in a company's newsletter?

Newsletter Motivational Posts help boost morale and keep employees and customers engaged with the company's goals and values. They can also improve overall productivity and positivity within the company.

What are some examples of Newsletter Motivational Posts?

Some examples of Newsletter Motivational Posts include quotes from successful leaders, stories of employee recognition or accomplishments, and reminders of the company's mission and vision.

How often should a company include Newsletter Motivational Posts in their newsletter?

It is recommended to include a Newsletter Motivational Post in every newsletter, whether it is weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. This will ensure that employees and customers are consistently motivated and inspired.

Can employees or customers submit their own motivational posts for the company's newsletter?

Absolutely! Encouraging employees and customers to submit their own motivational posts can create a sense of inclusivity and community within the company. It also allows for a diverse range of perspectives and ideas to be shared.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
aried
  • babywings76