• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newsletter for Your Downline? (From Director)

Hello Erika,Thanks for taking the time to answer my question!I tried to offer Director's newsletters for awhile but found it took too much time (and I have so little left!).Thanks guys!I am looking for a snail mail one. I shouldn't be so lazy..... just so brain drained, but trying be a good Director!I really appreciate your help!keep em coming if you have anything for me!It's not lazy to save your energy and your brain cells. What? You aren't interested in energy conservation?
Veevahchef
Silver Member
Does anyone have a newsletter they send to their downline every month that you could post a copy of? I need something to start the brain up on how to do this!
Thanks so much!!

Bumping... really need this if anyone can help.
: )

:p :confused: :eek:

I'm posting because I felt sorry that you haven't had any response. I don't have a downline yet to do a newsletter for, so I'm no help at all.

My director does one but mails instead of emailing it so I can't help. Have you tried asking your upline for copies of what they use?

I have just signed up for a service to make the newsletter, print it and send it to my downline. I used to do my own and I must say, that doing the newletter was fun for me, but I am trying to delegate things out so I can keep my sanity!!
There is a format on Consultant's Corner and if you have Microsoft Publisher, you can make wonderful newsletters. I just need to spend more time on growing my business and less time with office tasks that I can delegate out.

DO you mean one to email or snail mail out?
I snail mail mine each month - let me know if you want to see it & I will email it to you.

If you want, I can email you the newsletters I get from my director and hospitality director. Let me know!

Cat could you email me what your director sends you? I like to make my newsletters for my contacts but never thought of downline. I would love to start that so I can keep intouch with my recruits.

Thanks!

Hi Rebecca,

Just emailed you...hope it helps!
Cat

There is someone who does Director's newsletters -- can't remember the name right now... will look it up when I get home.

I tried to offer Director's newsletters for awhile but found it took too much time (and I have so little left!).

Thanks guys!
I am looking for a snail mail one. I shouldn't be so lazy..... just so brain drained, but trying be a good Director!

I really appreciate your help!
keep em coming if you have anything for me!

It's not lazy to save your energy and your brain cells. What? You aren't interested in energy conservation?

baychef said:
I have just signed up for a service to make the newsletter, print it and send it to my downline. I used to do my own and I must say, that doing the newletter was fun for me, but I am trying to delegate things out so I can keep my sanity!!
There is a format on Consultant's Corner and if you have Microsoft Publisher, you can make wonderful newsletters. I just need to spend more time on growing my business and less time with office tasks that I can delegate out.

Could you tell me the name of the service that you choose.
Thanks,
Marisol

Director's Newsletter ServiceI would highly recommend Beth Valentine of County Coverage Marketing if you are looking for someone to do a Director's Newsletter. Beth has been doing this for almost 7 years. You can reach Beth at (804) 784-7266 or [email protected]. She does both email and snail mail. If you contact her, tell her I said Hi!

Karen Weber

This is who my director uses:

Erika Soelberg
Electronic Connections
Home: 208-376-0344
[email protected]

She does all types of electronic newsletters: customer, wedding registry, director, etc. :)

Hey V Chef - I do my on my computer at work so all I have is an old copy of one - hope this helps. It will give you an idea anyways;)

Last edited:

Related to Newsletter for Your Downline? (From Director)

1. What is the purpose of the Newsletter for Your Downline?

The Newsletter for Your Downline is a tool for directors to communicate important updates, announcements, and training information to their downline team members. It helps to keep everyone on the same page and informed about the latest news and events.

2. How often is the Newsletter for Your Downline sent out?

The frequency of the Newsletter for Your Downline may vary depending on the director's preference and the needs of their team. However, it is typically sent out at least once a month to ensure that important information is being shared regularly.

3. Can I customize the Newsletter for my specific downline team?

Yes, as a director, you have the option to customize the Newsletter for Your Downline to meet the specific needs and interests of your team. You can include your own personal messages, photos, and updates to make it more personalized and engaging for your team members.

4. How do I access the Newsletter for Your Downline?

The Newsletter for Your Downline can be accessed through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and navigate to the "My Team" section, where you will find the option to create and send out the newsletter to your downline members.

5. Can I track who has read the Newsletter for my downline?

Yes, you can track the readership of your Newsletter for Your Downline through the "My Team" section of your consultant account. This allows you to see who has opened and viewed the newsletter, making it easier to follow up with team members who may have missed important information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pjpamchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76