• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Use for Measure, Mix and Pour

In summary, the author suggests using the M,M&P for different recipes, including eggs benedict, cocktails for two, and baby formula.
slhale
In search of trying to simplify my mornings I have been trying prep the night before for breakfeast. I decided to put my eggs in the M,M&P and season and get ready for the pan in the am. I love this because I only have one product dirty from mixing the eggs, they don't slop all over the counter, and this is somthing you can get the kids to help with, without the mess! I'm wondering what else you might use the M,M&P for. Tell me what you use it for (besides dressings):chef:

Wow, very cool idea, love it!

Our son loves the MM&P for eggs. He doesn't do them the night before, though. I'll have to let him know about that.

Other than they typical sauces/dressings, I can't think of another use. Still, it's a great product.

I've heard of some people mixing their "powder" shake mixes in it to help break up the clumps better.

Thought of another idea. Cross sell it with the Coffee and More mugs for the individual cakes in a mug. (for mixing the cake mix)

Try frothing milk for your coffee.

I hate the MM&P. So mush that I threw it out!! I tried making dressing in there and Blahhhh it made a mess. I much prefer the dressing thing from tupperware the one that completely seals so you can shake it. Sorry my 2 cents only.

I just got one & I LOVE it for dressing! The italian dressing on the bottle is super yummy!
I want to try it for eggs now .. thanks!

I have heard of using it for making the flour and water mixture to thicken gravy with too.

I love the M,M & P for home made dressings!!

My roomate has the one from Tupperware (gasp!) and uses it for eggs all the time. I'm also thinking of using it for small amounts of pancake batter. (I usually take the smallest serving size for complete and cut it in half to avoid leftovers. So it's half a cup of mix and 3 ounces of water.)

baychef said:
I have heard of using it for making the flour and water mixture to thicken gravy with too.

I love the M,M & P for home made dressings!!

I mainly use my MM&P for the flour/water mixture for homemade gravy

That is not a new idea! I have in my possession a product created in the early 1900s. It is called a Speed & Whipper. A friend of mine found it in an antique shop and knows I love gadgets. It is a glass container that holds about 3 cups of liquid. It has a three tiered metal plunger with holes in it that has a handle that sticks through the red top. You use it to whip eggs, cream to make small amounts of butter or other for whipped toppings. So the Measure, Mix 'N Pour is perfect for all those things. Not a new idea but a new design.

slhale said:
Thought of another idea. Cross sell it with the Coffee and More mugs for the individual cakes in a mug. (for mixing the cake mix)

Well I didn't try this before posting, I should have tried it first. The batter is a little thick, but it did better if you add the liquids and egg first.:chef:

Mixes formula well too if you go slower & don't add a bunch of bubbles (which can cause reflux issues).

"bumpping"

Here is a picture of a similar device I am speaking of. the main difference between this one and that the one I have has a plastic flatter handle and a red plastic domes top. These were very popular before the advent of the electric hand mixer. Our Measure, Mix 'Pour is very much like these. They were very popular in the day so ours can be too! We have two benefits over these however, our is plastic so it is not so easily broken and we have a pour spout on ours. My old fashioned one has this one flaw as it can be messy pouring anything out of it because of the lack of a spout. There is a selling point here for you. This type of product has been around long before the electric hand mixer. The idea is very old and tried and true!

Attachments

• SWP Document.pdf
    32 KB · Views: 321
Cynthia you thew it out ,,,,,,,,,,,omg I love this for dressings . I sell so many
I think you need to try it again
Dressings
power drinks
Baby formula
graveys
choclate milk ( my daugher)
cocktails for 2
eggs

What is the "New Use for Measure, Mix and Pour" product?

The "New Use for Measure, Mix and Pour" is a versatile kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef that allows you to measure, mix, and pour ingredients all in one container.

What are the measurements marked on the Measure, Mix and Pour?

The Measure, Mix and Pour has measurements marked in both cups and milliliters, making it easy to measure both liquid and dry ingredients.

Can the Measure, Mix and Pour be used for hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, the Measure, Mix and Pour is made with heat-resistant material and can safely be used with both hot and cold ingredients.

How do I clean the Measure, Mix and Pour?

The Measure, Mix and Pour is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean after use. However, it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water to prolong the life of the product.

What are some creative ways to use the Measure, Mix and Pour?

The Measure, Mix and Pour can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen, such as mixing drinks, making homemade salad dressings, and even measuring and pouring batter for pancakes or muffins. It can also be used as a container for storing leftovers or as a serving dish for dips and sauces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sjoneschef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies