• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Update: DOTS Stemware for Consultants

I just hope it isn't too long.Mine are fine - I understand it was only certain batches with the disappearing dots.Mine are fine - I understand it was only certain batches with the disappearing dots.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
All consultants check your e-mail for an update on the DOTS stemware.

Well, we knew that was coming. Hopefully all these backorders/stop sells will be taken care of quickly.

I am so glad they did this. I would hate to have to explain to a guest to beware of disappearing dots...

I don't have an email yet - are they on stop sell?

haven't gotten mine either.

I do not have anything either.

Once again, I hate that this happens right when we are suppose to be promoting them!

Ok, I have a hard time pushing our quality when this happens not once, but twice before the catalog even comes out. And not to mention the fact that it happened on two products that have painted-on decor. Are they not seeing that it's not a good idea?

They're on backorder. You can keep taking orders on them. They'll update us on Sept. 15th.

No stop sell yet, it says they are on back order. We can still sell them though.

Here's the email:
Dear Consultant.

I have news to share with you regarding the new Dots Stemware. After hearing from several of you that the colored dots were coming off some of your samples, we conducted additional product testing. We found there was a quality issue with some but not all of the samples we tested.

We are working with our supplier to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Therefore, we have placed this product on backorder, effective yesterday, September 1. While it is highly unusual to begin a new season with a backordered product, it's a necessary step in order to provide you and your customers with the highest-quality products. We know this is disappointing, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

You may still order and sell the Dots Stemware while it is on backorder, and we will update you on this situation the week of September 15. Additionally, we will resample the field once we resolve these quality issues.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Rich Hlava
Senior Vice President, Operations

I'd rather deal with a back-order than a stop sell.

I preferred to refer consultants to the e-mail since everyone gets this e-mail. No offense to you personally Lacy, but I think we often take e-mail communications too lightly. It is business to business communication and many people put a disclaimer that it is not to be shared with a third-party. We have many non-consultants on here and many deciding to be and it is best for them to see this information in an appropriate form.I love what PC does to take care of us but I don't like to "publicize" all the recalls because just like politics, someone is bound to take it and twist it against the company in a bad way.JMHO...

I have a hard time pushing our quality when this happens not once, but twice before the catalog even comes out.

A non-quality compnay would hide this sort of thing.
Mine are fine - I understand it was only certain batches with the disappearing dots.

This explains why I still haven't received my sample order that I placed back in July for these! I am happy that they are planning on taking care of the issue, as they are too cute to just disappear on us :)

linojackie said:
Ok, I have a hard time pushing our quality when this happens not once, but twice before the catalog even comes out. And not to mention the fact that it happened on two products that have painted-on decor. Are they not seeing that it's not a good idea?

If The Pampered Chef were NOT taking care of the issue right away and re-manufacturing the products, then I might have something to say about quality. But our company has immediately stopped selling these items and is remanufacturing them so that they will be to the high quality standards PC demands...I'd say that's pretty dang impressive! Kudos to Pampered Chef!

I feel that way as well! It's kind of frustrating to have several things of the new line unavailable right now. At least it was "Christmas/Holiday" things and we don't have to really push selling them right now!

We had another thread on this and talked about the struggles bringing things to market. I'm glad PC has such HIGH quality standards!!!!

No offense taken Janet...just thought I'd share since some hadn't gotten it yet.

GourmetGirl said:
This explains why I still haven't received my sample order that I placed back in July for these! I am happy that they are planning on taking care of the issue, as they are too cute to just disappear on us :)

I have not gotten mine yet either & I asked them & they said they were taking care of issues....;)

Ginger428 said:
I have not gotten mine yet either & I asked them & they said they were taking care of issues....;)

I emailed them last week and they responded that they were on backorder. No explanations or anything. It is good to hear I wasn't the only one left w/out their glasses!

GourmetGirl said:
I emailed them last week and they responded that they were on backorder. No explanations or anything. It is good to hear I wasn't the only one left w/out their glasses!

LOL..I ordered 3 different ones at the same time. The knife block,the stemware & the holiday plates...I get a package in the mail & all thats in it is the plates!! :eek:...then a week or so later the knife block, but never the stemware. So now I have the plates that are doing me no good at all...:rolleyes:

I looked on CC and can't seem to find if the stemware is now available. So is it now??

PChefPEI said:
I looked on CC and can't seem to find if the stemware is now available. So is it now??

it can be ordered but not available. We will find out the week of Sept 15th when to expect these

Thanks Dawn. Now I remember seeing this! :)

I have a show this Sat. & I'm thinking...maybe I'll tell them they are SO popular, that we are already out of them....:rolleyes:

Are they going to let us know the status of the other items that "not available" on the 15th as well? :confused: Im doing an October show and alot of the guests want the holiday plates and platter. :(

Laura420 said:
Are they going to let us know the status of the other items that "not available" on the 15th as well? :confused: Im doing an October show and alot of the guests want the holiday plates and platter. :(

If they aren't available yet just keep a list and call them when they're available. Or better yet, have someone book a show when they are available and invite everyone who wants them and those who might want to buy gifts.

Related to New Update: DOTS Stemware for Consultants

1. What is the DOTS Stemware and how is it different from other stemware options?

The DOTS Stemware is a new line of stemware designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It features a unique dotted design that adds a touch of elegance to any table setting. Unlike other stemware options, the DOTS Stemware is made from durable, high-quality glass that is dishwasher safe.

2. How many pieces are included in the DOTS Stemware set?

The DOTS Stemware set includes 4 stemless wine glasses, 4 white wine glasses, and 4 red wine glasses, for a total of 12 pieces. This allows you to have a complete set for any occasion or to mix and match according to your needs.

3. Can the DOTS Stemware be personalized with a consultant's name or logo?

Yes, the DOTS Stemware can be personalized with a consultant's name or logo. This is a great way to showcase your brand and make a lasting impression on your customers.

4. Is the DOTS Stemware available for purchase by customers?

Unfortunately, the DOTS Stemware is only available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. This exclusive item is designed to help consultants elevate their business and provide an added touch of sophistication to their events.

5. How can I order the DOTS Stemware as a consultant?

To order the DOTS Stemware, simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can browse and purchase the stemware set, as well as any other Pampered Chef products to enhance your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • Jennifer Hunsucker