• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Show for Repeat Guests: Elevate Your Shopping Experience!

In summary, the host is looking for a different type of show. He has done demos, they have done demos, and they own most all products. He is looking for something interactive and fun.
newbietoPC
I am in need of a few suggestions......I have a show on the 20th and all the ladies that will be there were just at 2 of my shows in July. I know it is a new selling season, but I am looking for a different type of show. I have done the demo, they have done the demo, and they own most all products.

Any suggestions?????

How about something hands-on? Individual Taffy Apple Pizzas are good for that. Other good hands-on recipes are panini or wraps. You could also focus on entertaining and gift ideas for the upcoming holidays.

Ice Cream social is what I did when I was in that situation. I gave everyone a product to use around the table to chop nuts slice strawberries, etc and i had them tell me about the products- (and other uses for them). I told them I wanted to be as loud as they could IE. ice cream SOCIAL. I didn't need their full attention because they had already heard it many times from me before. I made sure to have a new game for them to play and everyone there said it was their funnest show yet... it was a $600.00 show! With 3 bookings!

What about a demol-less show? I did this the other night. I cooked before everyone got there. While they were eating I went over the specials and then they ordered after the finished eating. I was out about 45 minutes quicker than usual. And they liked it b/c they have all been to so man of my shows. I am doing it again next week for another host in this circle of friends.

I would do something more interactive--and ask your hostess too, she may have some great ideas. Maybe do an amazing race themed show and let them split into teams and create a recipe super fast.

Have the food already made and do some showstoppers.

cmdtrgd said:

showstoppers?

cmdtrgd said:

Ohhh - like do some of the ideas from CC that were also shown at conference - different decorating ideas with the SA pieces and and gift ideas using the Trifle Bowl.....those were so easy and impressive!

thank you so much ladies for all the great ideas!!

I just did a show tonight for a host who has been to 3 other shows in the last 6 months, so we did a garnishing show. I showed them how to use some of our tools to garnish (some little tools and the UM) and then taught them how to do 2 garnishes that they all them did. I didn't do my other prizes as everyone left with a quikut, that they got to use. I printed out a "booklet" of ones for them to try. It was a fun show.

What about doing a game type show like Deal or No deal I've heard on these threads or Price is right or amazing race or survivor? all are interactive and very different from your usual cooking show.

1. How does the "New Type of Show" differ from traditional Pampered Chef parties?

The "New Type of Show" is a virtual party experience that takes place online instead of in-person. This allows for more convenience and flexibility for both the host and guests.

2. Can I still earn free products and discounts as a host of a "New Type of Show"?

Yes, as a host of a "New Type of Show", you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host rewards and bonuses.

3. How do I invite guests to my "New Type of Show"?

As a host, you will receive a personalized link to share with your guests. You can also invite guests through social media or email. Pampered Chef also provides customizable invitations for you to send out.

4. Will there be cooking demonstrations during the "New Type of Show"?

Yes, there will be live cooking demonstrations during the "New Type of Show" just like a traditional Pampered Chef party. However, the demonstrations will be done virtually through video conferencing.

5. Can I still host a "New Type of Show" if I am not tech-savvy?

Absolutely! Our team at Pampered Chef will provide you with all the necessary tools and support to host a successful "New Type of Show". We also offer training and resources to help you navigate the virtual party experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather Rogers
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • stefani2