• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to this site? Confused about how to navigate it?

In summary, to create an account on this site, click on the "Sign In" button, then click on the "Create Account" button and fill out the required information. To find specific products, use the search bar or browse through categories. To track orders, sign in and click on the "Order History" tab. To save favorite products, create a Wish List by clicking on the heart icon. To contact customer service, click on the "Contact Us" link for options such as email, phone, or live chat.
dawnpenn
My name is Dawn and Im new to this site. Dont really know how to navigate it much either... lol::confused:

Welcome! It won't take long to learn-I know the first thing I do is "new posts" and then I do an Advanced Search for the posts by me so that I can see what replies I have gotten! I love the files thread!
Just jump on in-the water is warm (sometimes it gets right HOT, but we are all on the same team-important to remember!)

WELCOME! I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quick, and if you don't, don't be afraid to ask. Everyone here is SOOO helpful. Have fun and look around. Make yourself at home, we all do.

Welcome Dawn... just keep clicking on things.. you'll figure us out in no time!

welcomThanks so much for all the info and warm welcome.... Its much appreciated!:love:

Someone told me to go to "Chef Success a community for Pampered chef consultants" up at the top when I first joined and it helped me out a lot. You can fill out your profile there if you want. I'm pretty sure that's where the choices are.

Never mind! It's at the top "user cp"

Hi and welcome. You're among friends here.

Welcome to Chef Success!! Ask away if you have any questions! You are doing good...you figured out how to post a new thread!! LOL;)

Hi Dawn! Welcome! I hope you find this site useful!!
Welcome to the family!

dawnpenn said:
My name is Dawn and Im new to this site. Dont really know how to navigate it much either... lol::confused:
I definitely know exactly what you are talking about... there are things here ai am still learning about! Welcome to the site, there is so much to learn here and so many great resourceful people!

1. How do I create an account on this site?

To create an account on this site, click on the "Sign In" button at the top right corner of the homepage. Then, click on the "Create Account" button and fill out the required information. Once you submit the form, your account will be created and you can start using the site.

2. How do I find specific products on this site?

To find a specific product on this site, you can use the search bar at the top of the homepage. Simply type in the name or keyword of the product you are looking for and click on the magnifying glass icon. You can also browse through the different categories and subcategories to find products.

3. How can I track my orders on this site?

To track your orders, sign in to your account and click on the "Order History" tab. Here, you will be able to see a list of all your past orders and their current status. You can also click on an individual order to see more details and tracking information.

4. Is there a way to save my favorite products on this site?

Yes, you can save your favorite products on this site by creating a "Wish List." Simply click on the heart icon next to a product to add it to your Wish List. You can access your Wish List by clicking on the heart icon at the top right corner of the homepage.

5. How do I contact customer service on this site?

To contact customer service, you can click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the homepage. This will take you to a page with different options for contacting customer service, such as through email, phone, or live chat. You can also find information on returns, exchanges, and other frequently asked questions on this page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • Sandi Metzer
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • gadgets