• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You a Newbie Looking to Join the PC Team?

In summary, joining the Pampered Chef team offers many benefits, such as flexible hours, the ability to work from home, and the opportunity to earn income and rewards through product sales. To become a consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. New consultants receive comprehensive training and support from online courses, in-person training, and a supportive community. There is a minimum sales requirement of $150 in a rolling 30-day period, but this can easily be achieved through various sales methods. And, despite a busy schedule, it is still possible to join the Pampered Chef team and manage the business with support and flexibility.
April Baynes
Hey everyone! My name is April. I just stumbled upon this site while searching for some graphics online for my show coming up! I joined the PC team on Oct 18. I am loving it! I'm doing great but still have so much to learn! Im a 39 year old mother of 3. Many mornings I ask myself what was I thinking bc I was already so busy before! But I'm really enjoying having "my own thing"!

Welcome to CS April!

1. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef team?

There are many benefits to joining the Pampered Chef team, including flexible hours, the ability to work from home, a supportive community, and the opportunity to earn income and rewards through product sales.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up through the company's website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the tools and resources you need to get started.

3. What kind of training and support is provided for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a comprehensive training program for new consultants, including online courses, in-person training sessions, and one-on-one coaching. You will also have access to a supportive community of consultants who are always willing to help and provide guidance.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement for consultants?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $150 in a rolling 30-day period for consultants. However, this can easily be achieved through online and in-person parties, as well as individual sales.

5. Can I still join the Pampered Chef team if I have a busy schedule?

Absolutely! One of the great things about being a Pampered Chef consultant is the flexibility it offers. You can work around your own schedule and prioritize your business as needed. Plus, with the support and training provided, you can easily manage your business while juggling other responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Colleen Ann Freeburger
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Natalie's Pantry